Status
Not open for further replies.

lalayariis

Bad cop
it’s been almost 30 years and the south still can’t get it’s shit together. I think Puntland should just go independent and only join back if there is a working government that fixed its issues. It’s not like they are even run by the southern government. That way we can stop Al Shabab from entering Puntland more easily with a barrier of milita.

Bosaso, Galkayo, and Garowe are all already growing nicely and we’re doing a fine job with infustructure and education.

I would also recommend our Harti brothers in Jubaland follow a similar route all though it would be much harder do with AMISOM, Al Shabab, and the whole issue of which clan controls what.

Who knows. Maybe the West Somaliland and East Puntland might even join together and Annex the south. :chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
Nah. Most of the resources in Somalia are in south-central and north-west so it wouldn't
serve Puntland to secede. Puntlanders however indeed do have higher IQ than many other
Somalis since they made something out of a resourceless desert. Imagine if Puntlanders
had all those farmlands and minerals in the south they would have been filthy rich.

4.%20Somalia%20natural%20resources%20map%20cia%202002.jpg

lalayariis

Bad cop
Won't happen, majority of Puntland people want Somaliweyn.
I did too, but there is no way the south is going to get a central government running if Mogadishu is being bombed every other day and the UAE, Saudis, and other countries interfering in hopes of keeping it destabilized by funding Al Shabab. The only way Somalis can ever even have a hope of being united is by setting up a capital in the north and working their way down by annexing city after city and clearing out the terrorist. The only way that can happen, however, is if Somaliland and Puntland decide to work together for a common goal. I don’t know how that would happen though.

Good. We don't want an Abyssinian protectorate in Somalia. Make sure the door doesn't hit you on your way out. :samwelcome: Good riddance. :camby:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah. Most of the resources in Somalia are in south-central and north-west so it wouldn't
serve Puntland to secede. Puntlanders however indeed do have higher IQ than many other
Somalis
since they made something out of a resourceless desert. Imagine if Puntlanders
had all those farmlands and minerals in the south they would have been filthy rich.

4.%20Somalia%20natural%20resources%20map%20cia%202002.jpg

Abti you need to chill. :faysalwtf:

Your own bloody sub-clan has more IQ than those Micheal Jackson's. :shookgabre:

Somaliland is better than Somalia, forget that dusty shithole Pirateland! :fittytousand:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Abti you need to chill. :faysalwtf:

Your own bloody sub-clan has more IQ than those Micheal Jackson's. :shookgabre:

Somaliland is better than Somalia, forget that dusty shithole Pirateland! :fittytousand:
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ:
Puntland is doing a fine job thank you very much.

Bosaso shall become the king of ports in HOA:rejoice:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ:
Puntland is doing a fine job thank you very much.

Bosaso shall become the king of ports in HOA:rejoice:

Sorry, Berbera will become the largest port in East Africa once UAE finishes constructing the new advanced port and Somaliland will become the next UAE of Africa. We'll be competing with Djibouti while you guys will not only be left in the dust but konfuur are even growing better than you guys.

This is Somaliland future and you guys stay losing. :samwelcome:

DRACO

VIP
His father is Sa'ad Yoonis, (Habar Yoonis) and his mother is Dishiishe (Harti).
oh i finally see ,maybe he likes his mother side of the family more, who can blame him.

Mystery solved.phew!

Im full blood HY btw , we support one united republic of somaliland:siilaanyosmile:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Sorry, Berbera will become the largest port in East Africa once UAE finishes constructing the new advanced port and Somaliland will become the next UAE of Africa. We'll be competing with Djibouti while you guys will not only be left in the dust but konfuur are even growing better than you guys.

This is Somaliland future and you guys stay losing. :samwelcome:

That's a fake video as @felloff showed here

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/berbera-future-development-by-the-uae.41018/#post-1096294

Bohol

VIP
@Factz you misunderstood me. I didn't say Puntlanders have higher IQ than all Somalis I said many other Somalis (especially those blessed with fertile soil and rivers).

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You made a mistake huh, we all make mistakes :ulyin:

This talks about Berbera contruction not shows it. It only talks about Somaliland future development. I posted the wrong video, that's why I posted made another thread but anways just be proud that Somaliland is becoming the next UAE Africa in the coming future and we won't be making fun of Puntland because we see Somalia as all the same. Just focus on the ISIS galgala mountains and Galmudug trying to annex northern Mudug. We Somalilanders are no threat, just see us as your peaceful neighbour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending