Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The video shows major 5 things and you're taking about one which is the milk powder and I'm telling you Muuse Biixi re-announced it on February so don't come for me but go for him and ask him why?

Berbera Investment Group has plans for building a plant for processing milk powder in East Africa. The original design was to establish new factory in the autonomous region of the Republic of Somaliland. However due to recent changes in our strategy, we have decided to move the project to the Federal Republic of Ethiopia where we have found very responsive and reliable local partner with whom we finish the project.

it’s been almost 30 years and the south still can’t get it’s shit together. I think Puntland should just go independent and only join back if there is a working government that fixed its issues. It’s not like they are even run by the southern government. That way we can stop Al Shabab from entering Puntland more easily with a barrier of milita.

Bosaso, Galkayo, and Garowe are all already growing nicely and we’re doing a fine job with infustructure and education.

I would also recommend our Harti brothers in Jubaland follow a similar route all though it would be much harder do with AMISOM, Al Shabab, and the whole issue of which clan controls what.

Who knows. Maybe the West Somaliland and East Puntland might even join together and Annex the south. :chrisfreshhah:
as your fellow neighbour from somalia i support puntland and somaliland indendence we should focus on trade within our region going forward. :salute:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Berbera Investment Group has plans for building a plant for processing milk powder in East Africa. The original design was to establish new factory in the autonomous region of the Republic of Somaliland. However due to recent changes in our strategy, we have decided to move the project to the Federal Republic of Ethiopia where we have found very responsive and reliable local partner with whom we finish the project.

Do you have reading comprehension? Again the Berbera deal with the UAE also comes with milk powder and Muuse Bixii for the last fucking time renounced it that he will be bringing it back. Now go troll somewhere else kiddo

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Do you have reading comprehension? Again the Berbera deal with the UAE also comes with milk powder and Muuse Bixii for the last fucking time renounced it that he will be bringing it back. Now go troll somewhere else kiddo

source?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
haye somaliland should annex puntland thats the only way we will let you have independence :fittytousand:

Alright, once we annex Puntland you'll have to help us because I don't want my soldiers to risk dying to annex Pirateland and if you support us we'll give you north mudug as a gift while we take the rest.

How does that deal sound? :gaasdrink:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Alright, once we annex Puntland you'll have to help us because I don't want my soldiers to risk dying to annex Pirateland and if you support us we'll give you north mudug as a gift while we take the rest.

Nah, just annex the whole thing all the way down to a couple miles past Galkayo and let’s become one. You guys got arable land and we got oil money and a longer coast.

We will have to port cities Berbera and Bosaso, and the capital shall stay in Hargeisa. The country shall be called Puntland in honor of the ancient land of Punt that is predicted to have been located around Somaliland and northern Puntland. :rejoice:

There would be no stop from us annexing more land as long as we clear out terrorists and make sure the people we annex are loyal to us. That is only after the place becomes a desirable place to live and the south is sick and tired of being bombed every other day.:ufdup:

I’m telling you, this is a wise deal.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Nah. Most of the resources in Somalia are in south-central and north-west so it wouldn't
serve Puntland to secede. Puntlanders however indeed do have higher IQ than many other
Somalis since they made something out of a resourceless desert.
Imagine if Puntlanders
had all those farmlands and minerals in the south they would have been filthy rich.

4.%20Somalia%20natural%20resources%20map%20cia%202002.jpg
Why does every somali act like Puntlands survival and tiny development was something created by great investments done by locals in different sectors?:wtfdis: Everything Puntland is today was created by their decade and a half long pirating industry which was flourishing.It was at the center of the Somali pirating activities.The reason why they are struggling today after the industry died a few years back.

To this day they don't have any major companies nor any notable small businesses to generate revenue and their goverment doesn't collect any form of taxes.They even struggle to pay their tiny civil servant pool and militia monthly.More and more angry soldiers are becoming terrorists.:jcoleno:

Nah, just annex the whole thing all the way down to a couple miles past Galkayo and let’s become one. You guys got arable land and we got oil money and a longer coast.

We will have to port cities Berbera and Bosaso, and the capital shall stay in Hargeisa. The country shall be called Puntland in honor of the ancient land of Punt that is predicted to have been located around Somaliland and northern Puntland. :rejoice:

There would be no stop from us annexing more land as long as we clear out terrorists and make sure the people we annex are loyal to us. That is only after the place becomes a desirable place to live and the south is sick and tired of being bombed every other day.:ufdup:

I’m telling you, this is a wise deal.
loyal to you :mindblown:
reer puntlanders are the only ppl to bring in foreginers to take the capitol city of their country ,will somaliand trust such ppl @Factz ? besides somaliland could easily take over puntland as they are 60 km or less away from puntland capitol .whats the terms of the deal for bosaso anyway ?

we take 70 % of the concupines in the whole puntland region and youd have yourself a deal .:samwelcome:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Dont mind Bohol i've known hes a sheegsto since day one he is of the Jeberti clan unfourtanetly hes a big troll who knows how to trigger us Isaaq famlee on sspot the omly way is just ignore him because he wants to trigger us so dont show him your attention which he so desparetly seeks
He does come out of the shadow sometimes to the rescue of Somalilanders..

I was fighting with @CangeeroBear about Sool and Sanaag as he was trying to tell me HY and HJ don't dominate Sool and Sanaag..

I was getting punched left and right but to my surprise @Bohol helped me and we jumped dat nigga.

He came with statistics proving HY alone is bigger than the other minorities in Sool and Sanaag that claim those regions in the name of Puntland..

In another thread I lost him tho, Super Bohol we miss you :kendrickcry:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why does every somali act like Puntlands survival and tiny development was something created by great investments done by locals in different sectors?:wtfdis: Everything Puntland is today was created by their decade and a half long pirating industry which was flourishing.It was at the center of the Somali pirating activities.The reason why they are struggling today after the industry died a few years back.

To this day they don't have any major companies nor any notable small businesses to generate revenue and their goverment doesn't collect any form of taxes.They even struggle to pay their tiny civil servant pool and militia monthly.More and more angry soldiers are becoming terrorists.:jcoleno:

VU9VB85.jpg

He does come out of the shadow sometimes to the rescue of Somalilanders..

I was fighting with @CangeeroBear about Sool and Sanaag as he was trying to tell me HY and HJ don't dominate Sool and Sanaag..

I was getting punched left and right but to my surprise @Bohol helped me and we jumped dat nigga.

He came with statistics proving HY alone is bigger than the other minorities in Sool and Sanaag that claim those regions in the name of Puntland..

In another thread I lost him tho, Super Bohol we miss you :kendrickcry:
Imagine being this langaab that you compare your subclan to my sub sub sub clan.Not only that but you brag about someone's else's sub clan.
:drakelaugh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There's no gain from secession. What do you think is around the corner? You'll just be another SL, stuck in a limbo. Sticking around doesn't hurt PL in anyway.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
There's no gain from secession. What do you think is around the corner? You'll just be another SL, stuck in a limbo. Sticking around doesn't hurt PL in anyway.
Nope,They will be our es if they aren't part of Somalia anymore.The abuse will be unreal.It will be livestreamed on a site called MajeerteenHub.:lolbron:
GO69MTz.png

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nope,They will be our es if they aren't part of Somalia anymore.The abuse will be unreal.It will be livestreamed on a site called MajeerteenHub.:lolbron:
GO69MTz.png

What's this act of aggression! I thought Somalilanders were all about peace and democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending