Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this act of aggression! I thought Somalilanders were all about peace and democracy.
You have a good heart brother .dont worry the hawiye boogymans will save all good hearted mjs and bring you to shabellada ,you will love our fresh fruits and beautifull beaches .you will be incorporated into our clans and enjoy all the benefits of beign called Hutu And mooryan .soo dawaaw walal

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Imagine being this langaab that you compare your subclan to my sub sub sub clan.Not only that but you brag about someone's else's sub clan.
:drakelaugh:
Waarya we already gave you a beating plus it's the same clan who cares what sub clan. The f you mean, my point is Isaaq dominate those regions:wtf:

You have a good heart brother .dont worry the hawiye boogymans will save all good hearted mjs and bring you to shabellada ,you will love our fresh fruits and beautifull beaches .you will be incorporated into our clans and enjoy all the benefits of beign called Hutu And mooryan .soo dawaaw walal

lmao you got severe majeerteenitis sxb you need to go and get that checked out and instead of dreaming about majerteen concubine why don't you go help these concubines....

hawiye women.jpg

Yikess

Lol don't aim your arrows at me and defend the guy who boasts about Caydiid fucking your mareexaan aunties bareback in the streets of Xamar 1991 nacas foqol nacas
anacas I think you should aim your arrows at your cousins who pimp out their women to OGs.
Ogaden niggas getting paid in Qat, a Majerten and some money :damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:
Lol don't aim your arrows at me and defend the guy who boasts about Caydiid fucking your mareexaan aunties bareback in the streets of Xamar 1991 nacas foqol nacas
that was an old post i made .i changed my was now .stop with your isku dir .what have yall done for merhaan ? .like it or not Sade and hawiye will make somalia great again :fittytousand:.yall dont even eat muufo how can you all relate ,mx = best darood .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending