Berbera future development by the UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is the UAE envision and project of Berbera in Somaliland. It will become the largest port in East Africa and Ethiopia will use Berbera which will help boost Somaliland economy and apparently the contruction already began.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
It's very sad when you cooperate with people who are trying to destroy your kinsmen.

SEND THE HOUTHI MISSILES

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
it's actually qatars hamad port

No it's not. You can literally see how Berbera looks like in a map zoom and this one is exactly the same. It's been posted on Al Jazeera as well.

Also, your lies are pretty sad. I can see the jealousy in you. This is how the Hamad Port envision looks like. Exposed!:pachah1:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
No it's not. You can literally see how Berbera looks like in a map zoom and this one is exactly the same. It's been posted on Al Jazeera as well.

Also, your lies are pretty sad. I can see the jealousy in you. This is how the Hamad Port envision looks like. Exposed!:pachah1:

i'm a lander :gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i'm a lander :gucciwhat:

Ooo well. Just to let you know that this isn't Hamad Port development because it's different. The one I posted is legit and that is Berbera future so be a little bit knowledgeable next time because you made yourself look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending