Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I’m pro equality simple. I believe Africans & black diasporas are too subservient to outsider influences
The ironly of this statement when it's people like you who demonise everything somali as backwards and want complete westernisation under the guise of fighting this imaginary arabisation which will never happen btw. Somalis are the only niggas that got their Arab and Indian immigrants becoming somali and assimilating.

Unlike in Sudan where Arab tribes from paticularly yemen migrated in and brutally massacred any Sudanese that didn't arabize.

Somalia will never have this, we are the most homogenous, the most Daqhan of any people near us.

The ironly of this statement when it's people like you who demonise everything somali as backwards and want complete westernisation under the guise of fighting this imaginary arabisation which will never happen btw. Somalis are the only niggas that got their Arab and Indian immigrants becoming somali and assimilating.

Unlike in Sudan where Arab tribes from paticularly yemen migrated in and brutally massacred any Sudanese that didn't arabize.

Somalia will never have this, we are the most homogenous, the most Daqhan of any people near us.
I’m pro Somali first & then pro black stop pinning whatever agenda you have on me

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Hold on, lets take a step back and see who exactly we are arguing against.

Firstly there is an arab male Named Lais on here poking everyone to get them upset and post angrily and sometimes irrationaly.

Secondly. There is a guy named MAcusley and he fell for the bait, Im just telling you right now its not that deep you are being rage baited and your futile attempts at baiting him back is embrassing to not only me but all viewers of your comment

Thirdly, and lastly - I the one above looking at you people feuding Im just trying to help identify the trouble makers and call them out. I mean no harm. Message me privately if you think Im doing something wrong or bad.

Fourthly - The people in the shadows both without and account (mostlikely somali) just watching the situation go down. they may be comtemplating to make an account to karbaaashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you peoples but they want to say anonymous and preserve their ideals

Firstly there is an arab male Named Lais on here poking everyone to get them upset and post angrily and sometimes irrationaly.

Secondly. There is a guy named MAcusley and he fell for the bait, Im just telling you right now its not that deep you are being rage baited and your futile attempts at baiting him back is embrassing to not only me but all viewers of your comment

Thirdly, and lastly - I the one above looking at you people feuding Im just trying to help identify the trouble makers and call them out. I mean no harm. Message me privately if you think Im doing something wrong or bad.

Fourthly - The people in the shadows both without and account (mostlikely somali) just watching the situation go down. they may be comtemplating to make an account to karbaaashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you peoples but they want to say anonymous and preserve their ideals
Arab guy? Ik you lying 😭 I’m a Somali woman..

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

I'm a neutral man sxb

do these inter ethic/racial relationship even work? IRL I've only heard Somali women marrying out and they've all ending in a divorce.

Ik a friend who wanted to marry a non-Somali muslim girl (Pakistani), her father ending up chasing him away.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Mauritanian Hooyo was asked ''What are your biggest wishes and dreams for your daughter''
Kulaha to be fat and to marry🤣Gahhhhhhdamn being obese is considered xaax in their society this adeer is setting these masakiins up🤣100 kg baruur aa sugaayo

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
do these inter ethic/racial relationship even work? IRL I've only heard Somali women marrying out and they've all ending in a divorce.

Ik a friend who wanted to marry a non-Somali muslim girl (Pakistani), her father ending up chasing him away.
Most marriages between two Somalis end in divorce too

Most marriages between two Somalis end in divorce too

That's so scary, maybe people shouldn't rush to get married?

love truly is blind, before you get married you only see the best side of a person, you don't know if the person is, emotionally mature, proactive in the dean and irl, can control their anger, not narcissist or controlling.

I think these people knew their faults leading up to marriage and didn't work on correcting themselves that's probably why most end up divorcing.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Macawisley

Waan ku duceeynina to find the Cadaan girl of your dreams, but please stop thirsting all over the forum, you and a few others are single-handedly making Somali men look like self-haters.
You can find Cadaan ladies, everywhere, it's not hard. For god's sake.
The streets are saying @Macawisley was one of the ten men.
IMG_2177.jpeg