Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The conversations that happen on social media never happen in real life I’ve never been in a a place full of Somali niggas where niggas where discussing women dating/marrying out
Facts.

Honestly I don't think these niggas realize how most of these Somali IR couples move.

Financially stable somali dudes that marry out tend to move to the suburbs to raise their kids. These suburbs barely have any somalis.

Xalimos tend to do the same thing if they end up with a financially stable partner.

These niggas tend to just slowly disappear out of the somali community since they are more focused on raising their families and living life. Most won't be online shitting on other somalis.

This is honestly the main reason why we got a bunch of whitewashed half somalis. these suburbs have the best school districts and are pretty safe.

No offense but a lot of the cultured half somalis I met had parents that fucked up somewhere in life and ended up being raised in the hood amongst other somalis.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Has there ever been a somalispot meetup?
Half the meet up gonna look like this
GettyImages-653839410.jpg

Other half gonna look like this
Screenshot_20240123_000644.jpg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Don't be ashamed brother. I know you want Banu Hashim/Arab children that speak Arabic.
I got your name written in a note somewhere warya. Gonna pull a chairman Mao style cleaning of Somaliweyn inshallah.

horey u boodboodo weyn

Ana carabs under my Dictatorship
199_lg.jpg

Serving their pure Samaale & Sab superiors as they should.