Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Abaayo, I’m not making ourselves look like self haters. It’s always these adeers that promote this idea. It doesn’t reflect us younger guys.

I’m just reporting on the news don’t shoot the messenger
You are on here wishing for us Somalis to mix with ajnabis so we can be lightskinned. You are not okay.

FOB guys make these videos for the folks back home. It was never intended for the diaspora-born and the diaspora-raised fellas.

Most of the claims in these videos are fake, and there are hardly any guys flooding to Morocco let alone Mauritania. They're just after clicks and views.
I would never go Morocco for marriage man, I don’t see the point of fetishising women from Specific nations lol it’s giving Madow passport bro vibes

Kisame

Plotting world domination
do these inter ethic/racial relationship even work? IRL I've only heard Somali women marrying out and they've all ending in a divorce.

Ik a friend who wanted to marry a non-Somali muslim girl (Pakistani), her father ending up chasing him away.

I got older relatives that married out and have been together with their partners for over 15+ years.

Income plays a role when it comes to divorce. So most of the financially stable abdis and xalimos that marry out will most likely not end up divorced.

Just say you don’t like madhows, you don’t care about looking somali nigga:mjlol:
I care about looking somali Wallahi im proud of my identity but Madow genes to strong.

I wouldn’t mind a mix race Madow :mjpls:

It’s just better to marry a Halimo or a Arab Aisha

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I care about looking somali Wallahi im proud of my identity but Madow genes to strong.

I wouldn’t mind a mix race Madow :mjpls:

It’s just better to marry a Halimo or a Arab Aisha

There are African American women that look like fulanis.

Some of these half somali half AA kids can pass as somali tbh.

They have south Asian & Yemeni
Alhamdulilah, majority don’t have Bantu blood. Which is good it explains why they are lightskin. They also have somali as well.

no half breed should claim to be Somali
Yes. I agree with this. A Somali is someone with both parents that are Somali.

There’s no point in claiming someone that has lineage to Somalia through his dad but lacks the dhaqan & the mother tongue.

Go to R/AZN Walahi you're tapped. Asian guys always call the girls white worshipping bananas and such. You're only in somali places. And it's mostly the opposite for indhoyar, their women violate their men 24/7 there's many first hand accounts on that sub reddit, shit far worse than anything somali.

And there was this 2 hour compilation posted here form youtube about Japanese women roasting tf out of their men for white guys. Kkkkkk

The Somali Man's burden ig, not only we gotta fight for our countries little bit of image and for our history in the face of ajnabis but we got our women being opps too.
Remember, it’s your fellow Faraxs that have made this viral to such an extent ajnabis have noticed:

AA76ED9E-45B9-4C79-A033-D96D27CC5F91.jpeg
AB737DB6-8905-4FE0-AF69-45120E412617.jpeg

These are from well known viral Somali entertainment pages with more than 10k views. Many of your gender have reached a new low and you can’t even acknowledge it. Your nationalism is fake if it is only about Somali men but you’ll tolerate Somali women being humiliated for the pursuit of foreign women. If it was the other way around you weirdos would be crying about being cucked and how it’s the worst thing ever.

And before you talk about how most Somali men aren’t like this and how this is online, just know I’m specifically talking about online Faraxs.

The issue is that Faraxs have took it too far by being weirdo colorists and going out of their way to big up a different group and even talk about the private parts of their own women and there’s. That’s disgusting!!!!!

Last edited:
Remember, it’s YOU a Faraxs that have made this viral to such an extent ajnabis have noticed:

View attachment 312309View attachment 312310

These are from well known viral Somali entertainment pages with more than 10k views. Many of your gender have reached a new low and you can’t even acknowledge it. Your nationalism is fake. And before you talk about how most Somali men aren’t like this and how this is online, just know I’m specifically talking about online Faraxs. Also, you’re a hypocrite since last time you replied to my post my saying most Faraxs aren’t like this but now you’re out here suggesting that most Somali girls are OPPs?
I think people are disingenuous when they say it’s only online.. online posts reflects how the a large sum of people think. Those posts get 100k+ likes.. sorry but I believe an overwhelming majority in real life also hold similar views, they rely on anonymity to say how they truly feel. Just my 2 cents.

Trending