Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

Like 95% of the threads about marrying out tend to be made by faraxs.
Yhh this narrative that Somali women marry out en masse whilst the men stay within the group has always been bullshit

Also a lot of these so called Somali supremacists are lowkey deeply insecure about being Somali, a lot of the time it’s a facade

yh I'm a woman. Yh our image is decent although lately somali men have been a driving force of putting out unpleasant somali women videos and making it go viral many times. Their End goal is to get many people to find us undesirable. They are the dictionary definition of sore losers.
I hear you but it’s a tiny minority at the end of the day, there are genuinely not that many incel accounts out there but the thing is they say such wild and inflammatory things that it draws a lot of attention and Somalis and ajnabis engage with this content alike which ends up pushing out said content even further.

Peope think social media algorithms are designed to show you what you LIKE/ ENJOY, which isn’t true they feed you whatever you ENGAGE with, so even if your leaving hate comments, sharing the video so your friends can also hate etc… this just pushes out the content further.

The best course of action for these incels would have to been to simply ignore them and the ones who get too much ajnabi attention should be doxxed.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Remember, it’s your fellow Faraxs that have made this viral to such an extent ajnabis have noticed:

View attachment 312309View attachment 312310

These are from well known viral Somali entertainment pages with more than 10k views. Many of your gender have reached a new low and you can’t even acknowledge it. Your nationalism is fake if it is only about Somali men but you’ll tolerate Somali women being humiliated for the pursuit of foreign women. If it was the other way around you weirdos would be crying about being cucked and how it’s the worst thing ever.

And before you talk about how most Somali men aren’t like this and how this is online, just know I’m specifically talking about online Faraxs.

The issue is that Faraxs have took it too far by being weirdo colorists and going out of their way to big up a different group and even talk about the private parts of their own women and there’s. That’s disgusting!!!!!
Keep yapping have you seen that acc ajnabi lover on Tiktok that posts bs about Somali men that get millions and the comments are ajnabis and xalimos alike insulting somali men. But you don't see me crying about it as well as other guys. I even posted them here a while back and the guys juts had a laugh about it. Its not that deep lmao

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
This forum used to be somali supremacy 24/7 and I was the future dictator kkkk
Those days are long gone, many left the forum however kept to the goal.
The Ana Arabs Sieged the forum around August and it's never been the same ever since.

It's a long day for any Somali who doesn't coon for either Arabs or Gaal. We used to have threads against race mixing, to have them all about ajanabi girls and insulting xalimo wlhi Waay Dhamatay
I think it’s time for you to step back it ain’t your time any more. This is what you are now👴🏾

This forum is weird tbh.

The xalimos on here don't coon as bad as the niggas on here for some reason.

Like 95% of the threads about marrying out tend to be made by faraxs.

For a forum that's supposed to be packed with a lot of Somali supremacists the niggas on here tend to coon the most.

What exactly is wrong with you niggas???

Id expect more threads about Somali love but it's just a bunch of threads with niggas wanting to race mix.
It’s because we know if we really wanted a light skin ajnabi we can have it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

For you guys, your desperately clamoring for these women because they don’t want you, black guy stereotype privilege doesn’t work on y’all 😂

Every single comment from morrocan women has been disgust, it makes me so embarrassed 💀

Remember, it’s your fellow Faraxs that have made this viral to such an extent ajnabis have noticed:

View attachment 312309View attachment 312310

These are from well known viral Somali entertainment pages with more than 10k views. Many of your gender have reached a new low and you can’t even acknowledge it. Your nationalism is fake if it is only about Somali men but you’ll tolerate Somali women being humiliated for the pursuit of foreign women. If it was the other way around you weirdos would be crying about being cucked and how it’s the worst thing ever.

And before you talk about how most Somali men aren’t like this and how this is online, just know I’m specifically talking about online Faraxs.

The issue is that Faraxs have took it too far by being weirdo colorists and going out of their way to big up a different group and even talk about the private parts of their own women and there’s. That’s disgusting!!!!!

It sounds like you and a few other girls here are taking personal to the Somali tiktokers whose audience doesn't even include you. These guys make their provocative videos towards the Somalis back home and to the Somalis who speak the Somali language fluently.

You can see the essence of the videos is all about men revolting against high meher that some women demand and then walk away after they put the guys through high expensive wedding and high meher.

At the end, they're trying to give their audience something that is entertaining and, in return, they get huge cliques and views. That is it.

In the uk you need to understand we were forever hated, mainly started with Caribbeans and some Africans targeting us unprovoked they saw us as easy target and different to them. These Caribbeans already hated Africans. We were viewed by the general public as dark, poor,failed country piracy, welfare overloads, unemployed, etc. This country don't like poor people hence why we were targeted. Also many somali females cover themselves with jilbaab/hijab. Its also cadaans that hate us even more than maadows. They all teamed up against us. The hate is still there but tamed down, well at least here in London. In America is due to Captain Philips meme which made us easy baits there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Barkhad Abdi memes had no real world impact for us American Somalis it was purely an internet meme. Somalis are not stereotyped as being ugly here in the US. Outside of the metro areas that we live in, most don’t even think of us
The barkhad memes was a joke back than but people really did believe that's how we all looked. I was there during the time Captain Philips was released and Americans on twitter were believing that's how we all looked even till this day due to these viral videos. And ps Americans are actually becoming more aware of us due to our large presence online.

The barkhad memes was a joke back than but people really did believe that's how we all looked. I was there during the time Captain Philips was released and Americans on twitter were believing that's how we all looked even till this day due to these viral videos. And ps Americans are actually becoming more aware of us due to our large presence online.
That’s just twitter talk lol none of that had any impact in the real world believe me. I’ve had plenty of people ask me if Somali families would accept an ajnabi marrying their daughters. They wouldn’t be curious if they thought you guys were ugly

Idk about the UK but in the US, Somali women are not seen as ugly. Twitter isn’t the real world

That’s just twitter talk lol none of that had any impact in the real world believe me. I’ve had plenty of people ask me if Somali families would accept an ajnabi marrying their daughters. They wouldn’t be curious if they thought you guys were ugly

Idk about the UK but in the US, Somali women are not seen as ugly. Twitter isn’t the real world

The only people being influenced by those are the ones who never see us. Since they never see us their beliefs don’t impact us

Unlike Canada and the UK, Somali Americans don’t live in global cities. Apart from Ilhan Omar we have zero presence in mainstream media

Us American Somalis are under the radar and receive very little attention. Unfortunately the trolls are bringing some attention to us. Inshallah things will go back to the way it was once Ilhan Omar leaves politics

Trending