Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

I'm telling you this M'fker is a CIA agent/plant who has been tasked with further ruining the rep of Somali Men abroad. All over Tiktok, I see a bunch of ugly bastards saying they want to travel to Maroc, terrible PR.

I'm for inter-Arab marriages, but the videos this guy and others like him pump out are pure cringe.

Do these men not know about unique female beauty traits?? Do they just look at the skin colour?!
Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

Mauritania πŸ‡²πŸ‡· :rejoice: :banderas: :mjpls:
Bro walhi i was born in mairitania walhi bilahi i am not kiding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i have my birth certificate frim there my mom has walhi i am serious .
But we left their after mikitry coup in 2003 .my father lost his job we moved back to somalia walhi i am serious.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
My elder brtoger and my mom we are planing to go back to visit inshalah good memorise i love it.
Nuakychot its capital city kkk

Bro walhi i was born in mairitania walhi bilahi i am not kiding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i have my birth certificate frim there my mom has walhi i am serious .
But we left their after mikitry coup in 2003 .my father lost his job we moved back to somalia walhi i am serious.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
My elder brtoger and my mom we are planing to go back to visit inshalah good memorise i love it.
Nuakychot its capital city kkk
Mashallah bro Tell us about it, can you speak French?

How are the girls over there?

I dont think most somali men are obsesed with these isue i also go to facebook it is usualy smal but ververy loud minority its almost like an echo chamber also those whonfolow trend to make some views u know money $$$$$$

Mashallah bro Tell us about it, can you speak French?

How are the girls over there?
We left their when i was in kindergarden yes the system was both arabic and french but yeah i forgot the litle french we learnt also i understand arabic though maybe is becos of watching aljazera arabic our family does it all time i think that is why

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Mauritania πŸ‡²πŸ‡· :rejoice: :banderas: :mjpls:

This forum is weird tbh.

The xalimos on here don't coon as bad as the niggas on here for some reason.

Like 95% of the threads about marrying out tend to be made by faraxs.

For a forum that's supposed to be packed with a lot of Somali supremacists the niggas on here tend to coon the most.

What exactly is wrong with you niggas???

Id expect more threads about Somali love but it's just a bunch of threads with niggas wanting to race mix.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@Macawisley

Waan ku duceeynina to find the Cadaan girl of your dreams, but please stop thirsting all over the forum, you and a few others are single-handedly making Somali men look like self-haters.
You can find Cadaan ladies, everywhere, it's not hard. For god's sake.

I feel like most of these niggas that post these type of threads are straight up larpers.

These niggas most likely don't even talk to non somali women irl. Most of the niggas on here are miskeen niggas with no hoes.

@Macawisley

Waan ku duceeynina to find the Cadaan girl of your dreams, but please stop thirsting all over the forum, you and a few others are single-handedly making Somali men look like self-haters.
You can find Cadaan ladies, everywhere, it's not hard. For god's sake.
Abaayo, I’m not making ourselves look like self haters. It’s always these adeers that promote this idea. It doesn’t reflect us younger guys.

I’m just reporting on the news don’t shoot the messenger

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
This forum is weird tbh.

For a forum that's supposed to be packed with a lot of Somali supremacists the niggas on here tend to coon the most.

Id expect more threads about Somali love but it's just a bunch of threads with niggas wanting to race mix.
This forum used to be somali supremacy 24/7 and I was the future dictator kkkk
Those days are long gone, many left the forum however kept to the goal.
The Ana Arabs Sieged the forum around August and it's never been the same ever since.

It's a long day for any Somali who doesn't coon for either Arabs or Gaal. We used to have threads against race mixing, to have them all about ajanabi girls and insulting xalimo wlhi Waay Dhamatay

This forum is weird tbh.

Zoomer Somali men are just like African American male self haters πŸ™Š

Trending

Latest posts