Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

Get off the internet lil nigga I've seen much worse from so many communities esp cadaans and Madows. The biggest incels are indhoyar guys cause they Fr the only niggas in the west getting victimised by their own women.
As a Somali community we have a HUGE incel problem idk why yall ignore it. Some of them frequent this forum & use incel language.. I called one out last night

Weirdos Somali women are known for our beauty they can’t dim our light. They can seethe in their misery
True but these videos are going viral and people agreeing. Someone eveb told me there was an extremely offensive comment about somali girls and it got thousands of likes. This can't be ignored.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I'm.not saying their saints and they do take revenge but they don't make videos of indooyar girls that are foolxum and make it go viral. Nothing hurts more to a female than when people call your ethnicity ugly. That's the worse form of revenge anyone can do
Yes they do I've seen it, most people don't even know somali. But literally everyone sees these incel videos done on ajnabi women. But you acting like it's the apocalypse for xalimos. I live in the same city as you naya so don't pull the usual "but you don't know how it is here" no one gets on my ass for being Somali I know how to stand my ground. Just grow a back bone.

Bro walhi i was born in mairitania walhi bilahi i am not kiding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i have my birth certificate frim there my mom has walhi i am serious .
But we left their after mikitry coup in 2003 .my father lost his job we moved back to somalia walhi i am serious.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
My elder brtoger and my mom we are planing to go back to visit inshalah good memorise i love it.
Nuakychot its capital city kkk
Somalis are indeed the gypsies of Africa niggas are everywhere.
1705967221089.png

Khaemwaset

VIP
As a Somali community we have a HUGE incel problem idk why yall ignore it. Some of them frequent this forum & use incel language.. I called one out last night
Not as huge as any other community. Somalis have enough Ls don't over blow things that other communities got 10x worse but they don't make it their whole Internet brand.

Yes they do I've seen it, most people don't even know somali. But literally everyone sees these incel videos done on ajnabi women. But you acting like it's the apocalypse for xalimos. I live in the same city as you naya so don't pull the usual "but you don't know how it is here" no one gets on my ass for being Somali I know how to stand my ground. Just grow a back bone.
your literally djiboutian you probably tell ajanabis your djiboutian

Khaemwaset

VIP
your literally djiboutian you probably tell ajanabis your djiboutian
I say Somali and I say both. End of the day I get called the Mali nigga and I'm chill with men and women from literally everywhere. Just be a person with a backbone.

Nothing wrong being from a civilised country like Djibouti. Never seen a single bad comment against us in franca phone places where we're known.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Lmao that has some bearing of truth to it. But I was trying to explain that somali mens newfound desire for foreign women no way shape of form translates to somali women's undesirability, just circumstances. In the same way somali men are starting to care less about women marrying out

"the same way somali men are starting to care less about women marrying out"

Personally I don't think most niggas irl ever gave a f*ck about this.

Most xalimos and Farahs mainly married each other. Also I really don't think most Farahs gave AF about chicks they weren't attracted to marrying out as well.

Social media tends to push mixed couples but irl most people tend to date their own.

Not as huge as any other community. Somalis have enough Ls don't over blow things that other communities got 10x worse but they don't make it their whole Internet brand.
Liar!!! Those weirdo incels on x have 2k+ followers who are majority non Somalis. They abuse Somali women, teach ajnabis our slang, not to mention they’re heavily involved in race science discourses that are created to dehumanize all Africans. Wallahi I’ve seen one begging cadan racists to accept him as a fellow Caucasian on a post calling Africans unevolved & a different species

I say Somali and I say both. End of the day I get called the Mali nigga and I'm chill with men and women from literally everywhere. Just be a person with a backbone.

Nothing wrong being from a civilised country like Djibouti.
bare djiboutians don't claim Somali. I remember I confront some djibouti girl and she said she wasn't Somali and get this she's not even issa. She's pure Somali. People aren't proud to be somali these days because of these viral videos and overall our grand scale reputation. That's why we have femcels and incels since we don't have anything to be proud of so they get busy with gender wars to get attention

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I wouldn't say huge if were being honest. It was mainly Somali supremacists before but most of those niggas seem to have disappeared. I believe it's because they grew older. Before it was mainly niggas attacking ajnabis for being anti Somali.

Right now it's clearly obvious that it's only a few incels causing havoc.

I wouldn't say huge if were being honest. It was mainly Somali supremacists but most of those niggas seem to have disappeared. I believe it's because they grew older. Before it was mainly niggas attacking ajnabis for being anti Somali.

Right now it's clearly obvious that it's only a few incels causing havoc.
It’s huge yall just choose to ignore it.

"the same way somali men are starting to care less about women marrying out"

Personally I don't think most niggas irl ever gave a f*ck about this.

Most xalimos and Farahs mainly married each other. Also I really don't think most Farahs gave AF about chicks they weren't attracted to marrying out as well.

Social media tends to push mixed couples but irl most people tend to date their own.
The conversations that happen on social media never happen in real life I’ve never been in a a place full of Somali niggas where niggas where discussing women dating/marrying out

Khaemwaset

VIP
Liar!!! Those weirdo incels on x have 2k+ followers who are majority non Somalis. They abuse Somali women, teach ajnabis our slang, not to mention they’re heavily involved in race science discourses that are created to dehumanize all Africans. Wallahi I’ve seen one begging cadan racists to accept him as a fellow Caucasian on a post calling Africans unevolved & a different species
Half them niggas got exposed as half castes and a good few even attacked me for being pro somali. It's obv some are just ajnabi

Half them niggas got exposed as half castes and a good few even attacked me for being pro somali. It's obv some are just ajnabi
Cap they’re Somali, they’re just ugly and unpicked so they project & recruit fellow subhumans to
Join their hate train

Khaemwaset

VIP
bare djiboutians don't claim Somali. I remember I confront some djibouti girl and she said she wasn't Somali and get this she's not even issa. She's pure Somali. People aren't proud to be somali these days because of these viral videos and overall our grand scale reputation. That's why we have femcels and incels since we don't have anything to be proud of so they get busy with gender wars to get attention
Do you want me to drop a hole folder of Somali history? Abaha wass don't have anything to be proud of speak for yourself. Don't push your inferiority complex onto me.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Idiots dont understand that people Do lie on the internet, Absolute idiots most of the people the term incel gets thrown around to often

Trending