Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
It’s got nothing to do with nationalism and more to do with dignity. If you care about our rep as a community you would want these incels gone. Often times they aren’t just harassing Somali girls, but they make Somali guys look pathetic too.
Bro it's twitter every community beefing each other I don't care about langaabs getting their feelings hurt.

The only issue for me is their constant anti somali women content since it goes against the community. They're not true Wadani, they also tend to be qabilists and some of them niggas I doubt can recite one surah.

Bro it's twitter every community beefing each other I don't care about langaabs getting their feelings hurt.

The only issue for me is their constant anti somali women content since it goes against the community. They're not true Wadani, they also tend to be qabilists and some of them niggas I doubt can recite one surah.
They think incels can just be deleted by the push of a button, no. Even if you got rid of every last one of them more would just spawn. As long as the blackpill exists there will always be incels, you can kill a man but you cannot kill an ideology

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They think incels can just be deleted by the push of a button, no. Even if you got rid of every last one of them more would just spawn. As long as the blackpill exists there will always be incels, you can kill a man but you cannot kill an ideology
Not true. They didn’t exist before 2019. And you can teach young Somali guys to have some decency and respect. Stop acting like this behaviour is normal. Arab wannabe.
You need to reach 500 messages to Dm I think
I thought you said you couldn’t dm @Khaemwaset and you both have over 500 messages ?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You have no idea what an incel even is. People like to conflate the terms misogynist and incel quite often. Arab and North African communities have entire telegrams exposing girls who date foreigners and even contact their parents. Asian men do the same and white men have entire twitter accounts with 100k+ followers exposing “mudsharks” aka white women who sleep with black men. Black men do the same and have accounts attacking “bedwenches” aka black women who sleep with white men. You are only in Somali circles which is why the issue seems overblown, but it is not nearly as bad as you think believe me

With Somali men we barely have any good PR to fight against our bad rep.

Beta squad is honestly all we got at the global stage.

Somali men becoming more educated and staying away from crime isn't enough to fix our rep. This will take another 30 years literally.
We will need more somali men working in media, politics, sports, and in the entertainment industry here in the west.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Not true. They didn’t exist before 2019. And you can teach young Somali guys to have some decency and respect. Stop acting like this behaviour is normal. Arab wannabe.

I thought you said you couldn’t dm @Khaemwaset and you both have over 500 messages ?
Yes my dms don't work for some reason

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
Somali men are leave the gangbangers and Incels behind and become successful masculine men in 2024

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
there were 12 something threads on this all being posted by like oldish members they all the want the good and longest thread its a drug

Trending