Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

The only people being influenced by those are the ones who never see us. Since they never see us their beliefs don’t impact us

Unlike Canada and the UK, Somali Americans don’t live in global cities. Apart from Ilhan Omar we have zero presence in mainstream media

Us American Somalis are under the radar and receive very little attention. Unfortunately the trolls are bringing some attention to us. Inshallah things will go back to the way it was once Ilhan Omar leaves politics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's nothing compare to what somali guys do on social media. They literally make videos of older somali women who are deformed and tell the world how undesirable we are and the sad part it gets millions of views. Its scary how many people love seeing us get shit on
you are extremely sheltered. you do not know the realities of other ethnicities @pinkyandthebrain

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I think it’s time for you to step back it ain’t your time any more. This is what you are now👴🏾
I've already stepped back sxb as you have also I've seen.

It's time to produce real world effects walaal. My uni now somewhat helps me at that if I decide to.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
you are extremely sheltered. you do not know the realities of other ethnicities @pinkyandthebrain
That’s crazy. But it just goes to show how insecure Somali men are lol. Only a small demographic of Somali girls are marrying ajnabis yet our incel problem is this bad??

At least it makes sense for there to be this many Japanese incels. Look at how their women are humiliating their male counterparts.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
That’s crazy. But it just goes to show how insecure Somali men are lol. Only a small demographic of Somali girls are marrying ajnabis yet our incel problem is this bad??

At least it makes sense for there to be this many Japanese incels. Look at how their women are humiliating their male counterparts.
They are incels they do it all in their own language like everyone else. Unfortunately somalis do shit in English so Somali Twitter gets their black blown by every community on twitter who also does the same thing.

You have no idea what an incel even is. People like to conflate the terms misogynist and incel quite often. Arab and North African communities have entire telegrams exposing girls who date foreigners and even contact their parents. Asian men do the same and white men have entire twitter accounts with 100k+ followers exposing “mudsharks” aka white women who sleep with black men. Black men do the same and have accounts attacking “bedwenches” aka black women who sleep with white men. You are only in Somali circles which is why the issue seems overblown, but it is not nearly as bad as you think believe me

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You have no idea what an incel even is. People like to conflate the terms misogynist and incel quite often. Arab and North African communities have entire telegrams exposing girls who date foreigners and even contact their parents. Asian men do the same and white men have entire twitter accounts with 100k+ followers exposing “mudsharks” aka white women who sleep with black men. Black men do the same and have accounts attacking “bedwenches” aka black women who sleep with white men. You are only in Somali circles which is why the issue seems overblown, but it is not nearly as bad as you think believe me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
But on a serious note there should be a organised movement of true Somali nationalists. Idc about bullying these langaab ajnabis but insulting somali women is a bit khanis and shouldn't be done.
It’s got nothing to do with nationalism and more to do with dignity. If you care about our rep as a community you would want these incels gone. Often times they aren’t just harassing Somali girls, but they make Somali guys look pathetic too.

Trending