Official Thread for the Conference in Dhusamareb

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
59FFF2D3-AAAD-479E-9A9D-4B833A475DCA.jpeg

President Abdi waare:
4D9654A4-3536-4A57-9B78-C53431BE7917.jpeg

President Abdiaziz Laftagraeen:
EAEE557F-1298-4F2A-9FFC-D738BBD79189.jpeg

President Abdullahi Deni:
698F6979-8EF8-4133-8097-7AC787243CB1.jpeg

President Ahmed Madoobe:
09800298-1215-414E-89B3-6B0A4B5D4C8B.jpeg

Post all the related posts in here to avoid going back and forth in different threads.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I really hope that the president's see eye to eye, to save the country. The president's of the federal member states can actually function without an federal government if they work togheter. Minimising the negative impact of the actions taken by the federal government. Togheter they can secure the next president to ensure future stability and reconciliation.

This is our last bid to save Somalia, if this conference flops we are doomed.

Falcon

Hopefully good things come from this meeting :)
Somalia’s top leaders need to get their shit together and agree on a road map for the next 5 years. so hopefully this meeting will pave the way.:)

I’m not trying to mimic you, just trying to be positive lol.
I really hope that the president's see eye to eye, to save the country. The president's of the federal member states can actually function without an federal government if they work togheter. Minimising the negative impact of the actions taken by the federal government. Togheter they can secure the next president to ensure future stability and reconciliation.

This is our last bid to save Somalia, if this conference flops we are doomed.
That’s the good thing about federalism, the country doesn’t have to be hostage for few men in the capital.

They need to get their shit together and realize theirs more to be gained if they work together to create a stable somalia then constantly undermining each other

also where the dude from north west somalia :kodaksmiley:

Official statement from his highness Sheikh Dabcasar.View attachment 131022
:mjlaugh:
Most retarded analogy ever, Galnus was created in xafada baraxley in 06 and is still unconstitutional. The other paper states can atleast say in theory they have 2 gobol even if they dont control it, but you are stuck with 1.5 even if you liberate the kebab held degaans. Congrats, you and your fellow Galnusian just shitted on what could be a good thread.

"Father of federalism"

:comeon:

Last edited:

Falcon

Most retarded analogy ever, Galnus was created in xafada baraxley in 06 and is still unconstitutional. The other paper states can atleast say in theory they have 2 gobol even if they dont control it, but you are stuck with 1.5 even if you liberate the kebab held degaans.

"Father of federalism"

And Puntland was created in tuulada garowe in 98? what’s your point? :icon lol: . If Galmudug is unconstitutional, then everyone wouldn’t have been flocking to it’s capital to take part of a conference hosted by it’s president.

Puntland proclaimed itself as the mother of federalism, so there’s no one stopping Galmudug from proclaiming itself as the father. :pachah1:

And Puntland was created in tuulada garowe in 98? what’s your point? :icon lol: . If Galmudug is unconstitutional, then everyone wouldn’t have been flocking to it’s capital to take part of a conference hosted by it’s president.

Puntland proclaimed itself as the mother of federalism, so there’s no one stopping Galmudug from proclaiming itself as the father. :pachah1:

Forever 1.5

:lolbron: Look how happy this Galnusian is for people to visit his tuulo

Falcon

Forever 1.5

:lolbron: Look how happy this Galnusian is for people to visit his tuulo
Forever the the father of federalism. :mjlaugh:

You labelled yourself as the mother of federalism, so don't get butthurt when people call you by your own self-styled name.:icon lol:

Sxb, buckle up for Dhusamareb 2 & 3.:lolbron::mjohreally:

Forever the the father of federalism. :mjlaugh:

You labelled yourself as the mother of federalism, so don't get butthurt when people call you by your own self-styled name.:icon lol:

Sxb, buckle up for Dhusamareb 2 & 3.:lolbron::mjohreally:
:drakekidding: Father baa tiri, call yourself futada federalism if you want. I was just pointing out its retarded and doesn't make sense

:russ: Ileen all these is about visiting his tuulo in Galnus. Nigga excited bigtime

Falcon

:drakekidding: Father baa tiri, call yourself futada federalism if you want. I was just pointing out its retarded and doesn't make sense

:russ: Ileen all these is about visiting his tuulo in Galnus. Nigga excited bigtime
There’s nothing retarded about it, besides we weren’t the first to call ourself such names. :icon lol:

Lol nothing wrong with being happy for my town, but barely that was the reason i made for this thread.:pachah1: