VIP
112872970_2850560428382404_3779751735425887727_n.jpg

its game time baby:salute:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You saying Governors, and in the same link they mention qorqor as Galmudug president lool. :russ:
The term president had been abused by the Somali Administrations. Until now, I don't get how the President of Somalia meets the President of Galmudug or Puntland. :meleshame:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The term president had been abused by the Somali Administrations. Until now, I don't get how the President of Somalia meets the President of Galmudug or Puntland. :meleshame:

There is presidents of companies and u can't imagine a president of 5 states

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
There is presidents of companies and u can't imagine a president of 5 states
I don't see the "President" of Minnesota or Florida meet the "President" of USA. Its Governor or the appropriate term to their office.

The term president of companies has long died down for more appropriate terms.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't see the "President" of Minnesota or Florida meet the "President" of USA. Its Governor or the appropriate term to their office.

The term president of companies has long died down for more appropriate terms.

Governor is for one state only, Puntland comprises multiple states. It requires another title other then governor.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Governor is for one state only, Puntland comprises multiple states. It requires another title other then governor.
Puntland consists of 9 regions including SSC, which all form The Federal State of Puntland

Take Texas for example. 7 regions to form a state. All under the leadership of a governor.
Or Minnesota with 13 regions, all under a Governor.

Terminology or protocol wise, it sounds weird that a President of a state meets the president of the country.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They're jealous they will never be the President of a Federal State.
Its a pity that the last time y'all sat in Villa Somalia as President was 2008.

Why need to be a mere Governor/President of a State, when your the de facto leader of Somalia and resident of the highest office in the land

Its a pity that the last time y'all sat in Villa Somalia as President was 2008.

Why need to be a mere Governor/President of a State, when your the de facto leader of Somalia and resident of the highest office in the land
Ignore them they have sadephobia it’s a fact that only a son of Sade can rule Somalia

Trending