Official Thread for the Conference in Dhusamareb

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
The meeting between the FMS leaders is delayed and will officially kick start tomorrow. I’m hearing the statement from PM Kheyre had something to do with the delay.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Can't remember the last time all FMS and SFG leaders came together. Good initiative from Qoorqoor, his CV is looking healthy. Madaxwaynaha mustaqbalka 2025 :banderas:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Eckra7lXYAI5liy

Falcon

Is the city name meaning as bad as it sounds, worst I have seen since Iskushuban.
Lol inshallah that name will be changed. from what I’ve heard the name went from Dusmoreeb (not dhuso) to dhusamareeb.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Is the city name meaning as bad as it sounds, worst I have seen since Iskushuban.

It use to be called Dhahardheer, it changed sometime in the last 150 years thanks to some berries eaten from a tree that grew in the town, blame the Marehan for that :icon lol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It use to be called Dhahardheer, it changed sometime in the last 150 years thanks to some berries eaten from a tree that grew in the town, blame the Marehan for that :icon lol:

So it literally refers to passing gas, Somalis play to much :dead:

The outcome of this shir(# 1):

As expected, the most important announcement is that there will be no term extension for the President and I'm assuming for the parliament as well although that wasn't brought up in this communique. The proposals laid out by the "independent" electoral commission daaqada laga saaray, there will be an indirect election held on time. The model has yet to be agreed upon nevertheless it'll be another 4 years of 4 dhibic 5. Shir # 2 will have all stakeholders present including the President and PM.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
No 1 man 1 vote will happen next year. It is impossible to implement and the FMS have officially come out against it. The election model has not been decided yet.

Falcon

No 1 man 1 vote will happen next year. It is impossible to implement and the FMS have officially come out against it. The election model has not been decided yet.

No term extension for Farmaajo. everyone knew from the start there was no 1P1V happening in the 2020/21 election. Both the PM and Farmaajo are heading to dhusamareb in the next 2 days for talks with the FMS.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
No term extension for Farmaajo. everyone knew from the start there was no 1P1V happening in the 2020/21 election. Both the PM and Farmaajo are heading to dhusamareb in the next 2 days for talks with the FMS.
What's the possible alternative to 1m1v other than the usual selection?

Falcon

What's the possible alternative to 1m1v other than the usual selection?
The go to 68 IQ solution for all disputes, I'm afraid. it's either 7 months of extension, which the opposition will never accept, or enhanced model of the usual selection.

The first two are highly unlikely to happen though.

Trending