Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Laura and Wes they were like my favourite couple. I think Ellie is the mini version of Laura and i think he is into Ellie but in denial and afraid to admit it tbh.

kkk things are getting less boring now

Yeah as much as I hate Adam, he did the same with Rosie to another girl so she can’t be angry at Zara.

Wes wants to jump ship but doesn’t have the balls. He literally told Laura she can move in with him 3 days ago. Wallahi these men are a mind f*ck.

I was thinking of doing Medicine in uni but I don't want my class to be full of people like Alex.
:francis:

Saxiib do medicine i applied to medicine but unfortunately rejected despite having the predicted grades. I may take a gap year and reapply. Medicine is a amazing degree and if you are good enough for medicine then go for it. We need more somali doctors in the NHS

Saxiib do medicine i applied to medicine but unfortunately rejected despite having the predicted grades. I may take a gap year and reapply. Medicine is a amazing degree and if you are good enough for medicine then go for it. We need more somali doctors in the NHS
Did you just do your a levels?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yeah i honestly tho i really dont think he will find love tbh, he is just too boring for that wallah.

As for Ellie she really looks easy. Ygm samira really had a point. I think in the teaser Laura and Wes could break up and she will jump onto Wes she seemed very attractive to him and was clearly flirting with him when she was looking for milk in the fridge,
Yeah good point.

I kinda want her to get with Wes. Laura and Wes just doesn’t make sense to me. I think Laura needs someone on her level.

I can’t wait for the producers to spice things up. Bring on casa amor. :mjlol:

Did you just do your a levels?

Yeah i did. Alhamduiallah. Depending on my grades if its AAA i will definitely reapply if its ABB or AAB i may study medicine abroad. I will not waste time doing a degree im not passionate in. My eyes is set on medicine inshallah and by Allah's will i will do medicine.

Yeah i did. Alhamduiallah. Depending on my grades if its AAA i will definitely reapply if its ABB or AAB i may study medicine abroad. I will not waste time doing a degree im not passionate in. My eyes is set on medicine inshallah and by Allah's will i will do medicine.
Inshallah you will get the grades you need. Which a levels did you do abaayo?

Yeah good point.

I kinda want her to get with Wes. Laura and Wes just doesn’t make sense to me. I think Laura needs someone on her level.

I can’t wait for the producers to spice things up. Bring on casa amor. :mjlol:

They need to drop in 2 new guys to spice things up .

Samira is not beautiful and im not even saying this because of the fact that she is madoow. She is just such a plain looking black chick, nothing wow about her wallahi i tried so hard to find a wow factor in her and i just couldnt.

Lool people on the outside always drag Love Island members kkk.

Yeah, nothing sticks out but I still think she's pretty. Kind of like Emma Watson and Taylor swift, they're plain but still pretty.

I think her & Hayley were/are the best-looking girls tbh :damedamn:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Abaayo she is a 10/10 imo and she is tall :diddyass: @MariaMaria how is life like down there? :hemad:

tenor.gif

Yeah as much as I hate Adam, he did the same with Rosie to another girl so she can’t be angry at Zara.

Wes wants to jump ship but doesn’t have the balls. He literally told Laura she can move in with him 3 days ago. Wallahi these men are a mind f*ck.

You're right these men are a mind f*ck. One moment Adam had sex with Rosie and was besotted over her, the next girl that comes in Adam wants her kkkk.

Aw leave Alex alone guys :( he seems genuine and someone being too full on is a turn off imo like Eyal. But he has a pretty face. Adam too but he needs someone to deflate his ego.
Was I the only one rolling my eyes when Rosie was getting emotional like bish its been a week!

@anonymous34 i lost sympathy for Rosie today after that photo shoot

Wes getting back with Laura as soon as he was pied was hilarious

That was a bit ty and desperate. Also note that she asked megan to do the photoshoot with her because megan is an ex stripper, this is right up her alley. :mjlol:

Adam throwing shade about Rosie's nude photoshoot he actually said 'there is nothing there that i didn't see' :mjlol:

As for Wes what a fucking idiot, Ellie rejected him and he literally went back to laura, and laura took back his disrespectful ass :kodaksmiley:

This show is driving me to insanity :faysalwtf:

Wes and Laura will not last and Rosie is just annoying me now.
Alex is finally acting his age and being a man.

Alex is a pathetic joke at this point he needed a pep talk and a motivational speech to kiss the girl he wanted. It was literally like he was back in primary school.

Rosie is interesting kkk that nudity stunt was a bit trashy kkkk it put off Adam even more.

Alex is a pathetic joke at this point he needed a pep talk and a motivational speech to kiss the girl he wanted. It was literally like he was back in primary school.

Rosie is interesting kkk that nudity stunt was a bit trashy kkkk it put off Adam even more.

So it should be easy for a guy to kiss a girl he likes otherwise he's pathetic. But if your in a relationship with with a guy and he finds it easy to kiss other girls you complain. Are all girls like you programmed to like players and not the nice guys

Status
Not open for further replies.