Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Meh the absolute state of the so called "religious xalimo" i am so glad i am not a hypocrite :duck:

Kkkkk some are decent have you seen Adam
View attachment 47752
View attachment 47753
View attachment 47754

Kkkk but you are right most white British boys are ugly
He only looks attractive because he looks slightly foreign almost spanish or italian or jewish:mjlol: he doesnt look like a normal english guy. That race got lucky if they didnt conquer the whole world theyd be bottom of the barrel. Its probably why they had to push their standard of beauty on the rest of us cause otherwise theyd be considered butt ugly. :pachah1:smart bunch wallahi.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Georgia is literally the fittest chick there she is so naturally beautiful without makeup and her personality is very similar to mine so I really do like her character . Megan is quite jealous of Georgia as she a easy girl to chat with and seems chilled with all the guys whilst she is y and her entire body is fake ! Lol she was an ex stripper :mjlol:

Adam body my goodness :damn: He is 6ft 5 and masculine and fit :damn: Niall was right he looks like a Greek God :damn: He is too good looking to be real :damn:

Hayley is so comedical dumb ? Did you see the unseen footage from this week ? She said Essex is a continent :mjlol: she is fucking fine too but is proving the stereotype ‘blondes are dumb and stupid’ I think she is acting their is no way anyone can be this dumb :mjlol:
Lmao and they started singing together while the girls looked on. Proper banter!

@anonymous34 Are you ready for tonight’s episode?

@Basic

What do you think of the new girls? Zara is a cutie but she goes pink. Her skin aint doing well in the spanish sun.

As for ellie she is so basic looking yuck.

Also im disappointed in Wes seriously he dumping laura, and laura being insecure and whatever. I thought they were a very secure couple.

Macalin M

Out here
How can you guys continue watching this season. As soon as I heard the ask if brexit means we won’t have anymore trees I turnt it off and went to bed

How can you guys continue watching this season. As soon as I heard the ask if brexit means we won’t have anymore trees I turnt it off and went to bed

Ah come on if you reached that far why not continue? :(

Besides Hayley is clearly putting on a character. You really think she is that dumb? I also watched unseen footage where she asked if Essex was a continent :damn: She is clearly doing it for mentions and Hayley as well as Alex are the most spoken of on twitter by a lot of celebrities. Hayley even attracted attention from one of the tory MPs :dead:

She has left her mark :lawd:

Continue watching brother :mjpls:

I would say probably Megan or Zara.
I feel like the new chicks are not as boring as some of the others. Hopefully they will cause some drama.

Definitely zara will bring some drama. She knows Adam is a playboy but still wants him :mjlol: Also Rosie has her claws out :russ: she already had sex with him :chrisfreshhah: she is trying to mark her territory. Hmm do you think Alex will find love? :browtf: I think he is just too boring and red :mjcry:

Definitely zara will bring some drama. She knows Adam is a playboy but still wants him :mjlol: Also Rosie has her claws out :russ: she already had sex with him :chrisfreshhah: she is trying to mark her territory. Hmm do you think Alex will find love? :browtf: I think he is just too boring and red :mjcry:

Alex is miskeen, he needs to be a man and go for Ellie wallahi.
I expect Rosie to go ballistic on Zara.

Alex is miskeen, he needs to be a man and go for Ellie wallahi.
I expect Rosie to go ballistic on Zara.

Hmm there was a teaser Alex kissed her i think at the end of their date? Also Rosie is feisty and will come for Zara but she is only embarrassing herself tbh Adam is bang out of order kkkk his eyes are on every chick typical man :drakekidding:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Great thread abaayo :samwelcome:

Kkkkk some are decent have you seen Adam
View attachment 47752
View attachment 47753
View attachment 47754

Kkkk but you are right most white British boys are ugly

I dunno why but Adam is overrated to me, he has a nice body and I get what people find attractive but he is missing something for me

Charlie such a typical cadaan boi but I dunno why I find him soo :patrice:

Josh is so xaaxx he can get it forreal don't @ me :dead:

Overall Jack has the best personality

Great thread abaayo :samwelcome:

I dunno why but Adam is overrated to me, he had a nice body and I get what people find attractive but he is missing somehing for me

Charlie such a typical cadaan boi but I dunno why I find him soo :patrice:

Josh is so xaaxx he can get it forreal don't @ me :dead:

Overall Jack has the best personality

Girl Adam is good looking but he doesnt interest me. I wouldnt couple up with him. I think Josh looks like John Legend the bad boy version of him :oops: he is my type 100% :oops:

Charlie is :vqbuyv0: I loved how hayley was so straightforward about his eyebrows :cryinglaughsmiley: she kept on insisting he should get his eyebrows tinted :cryinglaughsmiley:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Girl Adam is good looking but he doesnt interest me. I wouldnt couple up with him. I think Josh looks like John Legend the bad boy version of him :oops: he is my type 100% :oops:

Charlie is :vqbuyv0: I loved how hayley was so straightforward about his eyebrows :cryinglaughsmiley: she kept on insisting he should get his eyebrows tinted :cryinglaughsmiley:

Charlie has a cute personality
DONT @ ME :gunsmiley: loooolll

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josh has me glued to the screen:axvmm9o: I wish he was Lil more of a bad boy , he ain't that interesting either

Alex is a miskeen , poor baby :damnmusic:

New contestant

Zara
Love-Island-2018-Zara-McDermott-s-government-job-at-RISK-amid-bombshell-s-entrance-1386168.jpg

Job
poster-webpage-file.jpg

She is a smarty pants and a beauty

@MariaMaria @Ridwan779

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending