Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes :ahh:

kkkk Ew Kaz was so awkward she just looks exotic. Georgia lowkey made all the guys wet :damn:

Nah sis link stormzy's insta kkk :browtf:

I didn't even remember his part, i need to rewatch it, I think I was busy on twitter seeing what everybody was saying

Yeah, she looks proper exotic, where she even from her full name is Kazimir or something

She did, every single guy had Georgia as the person who's heart raced the most for, even old Jack

https://www.instagram.com/stormzyofficial/?hl=en

Muji

VIP
I think Kaz is exotic looking and sexy but her dance was average

Georgia is my problematic fav, I know she’s very messy but I still ignore it because she’s so cute and adorable. Low key want her to get josh back but i realise it won’t happen

I hate Ellie, she is hating hard on Georgia, think shes jealous because she knows Georgia gets more air time

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Knowles Apparently her name is of polish origin.

Same tbh especially now that half the islanders are against her makes it more interesting :gaasdrink:

I think Kaz is exotic looking and sexy but her dance was average

Georgia is my problematic fav, I know she’s very messy but I still ignore it because she’s so cute and adorable. Low key want her to get josh back but i realise it won’t happen

I hate Ellie, she is hating hard on Georgia, think shes jealous because she knows Georgia gets more air time

Georgia was hot kkkk in the heart race challenge

I almost cried for Laura ohhhhmydays, she keeps getting done dirty and twitter keeps going in on her, bisinka, leave the girl alone! :damn: What did she even do wrong for people to hate her like this

I love Ellie for sticking it to Georgia like that, YES , you tell her

tenor.gif

new Jack didn't really even like Laura if he didn't take her back tbh,
so he can go away too :childplease:

Basic

VIP
I almost cried for Laura ohhhhmydays, she keeps getting done dirty and twitter keeps going in on her, bisinka, leave the girl alone! :damn: What did she even do wrong for people to hate her like this

I love Ellie for sticking it to Georgia like that, YES , you tell her

tenor.gif

new Jack didn't really even like Laura if he didn't take her back tbh,
so he can go away too :childplease:
Laura is like a pit stop for all these guys before they move on to other prospects. She derserves a break. :birdman:

Definitely agree, there’s no way he liked her. :nahgirl:

Laura is like a pit stop for all these guys before they move on to other prospects. She derserves a break. :birdman:

Definitely agree, there’s no way he liked her. :nahgirl:

Wallahi if there's anybody in there that deserves better it's her :fittytousand:

Jack and Laura didn't suit anyway but I still feel sorry for her and the way he was rolling his eyes the entire time lmaoooo wow, Laura has patience :farmajoyaab:

Dani is annoying me these days too

Alex got sickkk of Grace lmaoooo, did you see the preview on After sun? He basically said he doesn't like her so I think she's going home tomorrow tbh

Muji

VIP
They gave her this whole loyal storyline. Watch her get clout from that after the show. :dead:

Lol her and Sam walked today, it’s the best thing she’s done, but why is josh so salty with his looks, when will he move on?

I really don’t like dr Alex what a sly idiot, very opportunistic and gets gassed quickly.

Dani and jack to win!

Basic

VIP
Lol her and Sam walked today, it’s the best thing she’s done, but why is josh so salty with his looks, when will he move on?

I really don’t like dr Alex what a sly idiot, very opportunistic and gets gassed quickly.

Dani and jack to win!
100% agree, they left on a good note. The atmosphere in the villa was getting toxic towards them in particular.

Exactly, I can’t stand Josh, he doesn’t even hide his blatant dislike towards her. :tacky:

I will celebrate the day Alex is dumped from the villa! I feel the guys gass him up for no reason. :reallymaury:

Agreed, no on even comes close. :yousmart:

Can’t believe it’s nearly over! :tocry:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
but why is josh so salty with his looks, when will he move on?

I think him and jack were making faces because they thought Sam shouldn't leave and just ditch Georgia coz they think she doesn't like him and is using him, which I agree with but Georgia has baited out her motives many times but Sam for some reason always ignores , even at the very end

Alex is a piece of shit and the public is so stupid for always saving his ass , nothing genuine about him , lowkey he is a dick

New Jack can get it and some :trumpsmirk: but why does he have such bad taste first Grace and now bland ass , surfer girl Laura :gucciwhat: he should have snatched up , sexy ass Alexandra when he had the chance

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW GAY THIS NEW JOSH IS :faysalwtf::noneck: who is he tryna fool? The producers are soo messy for adding him

that Steph chick truly embarrassed herself :whoa:I don't blame her new Jack is that sexy I guess:whew:

Josh and Kaz :ummhmm:

Meg and Wez:ulyin:

Jack and Dani :rejoice:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
@MariaMaria @Basic

Omg you’re right about Steph I can’t believe I forgot wtffff was wrong with her???

She has some serious issues and has been cheated on multiple times...you can tell!

Dr Alex needs to go I didn’t like him before but now he is much worse. He does the ‘nice guy’ act to get laid but he is 100% as shallow as the rest of the men. I was hoping older Laura and dr Alex were coupled up since they have had their time!

Sexy jack is fit but agree he has poor taste- I think he goes for any cadan chick with a pulse.

Basic

VIP
@MariaMaria @Basic

Omg you’re right about Steph I can’t believe I forgot wtffff was wrong with her???

She has some serious issues and has been cheated on multiple times...you can tell!

Dr Alex needs to go I didn’t like him before but now he is much worse. He does the ‘nice guy’ act to get laid but he is 100% as shallow as the rest of the men. I was hoping older Laura and dr Alex were coupled up since they have had their time!

Sexy jack is fit but agree he has poor taste- I think he goes for any cadan chick with a pulse.

Steph is actually goodlooking and I defo agree with you in that she seems insecure.

Exactly, nice guys don’t act nice it just comes across. If he wasn’t a doctor he would have been qashined out the villa by now.

I feel Laura’s finally gotten someone compatible. I hope it works out.

@MariaMaria I thought I was the only one whom noticed that with new josh. I feel we might see a coming out article/tv appearance in the near future :cosbyhmm:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Steph is actually goodlooking and I defo agree with you in that she seems insecure.

Exactly, nice guys don’t act nice it just comes across. If he wasn’t a doctor he would have been qashined out the villa by now.

I feel Laura’s finally gotten someone compatible. I hope it works out.

@MariaMaria I thought I was the only one whom noticed that with new josh. I feel we might see a coming out article/tv appearance in the near future :cosbyhmm:

He seems like he stepped out of the closet a while back :siilaanyolaugh: I hope he lowkey hits on a guy or something , that would be hilarious to watch. Nobody would call him out because of the fear of being called a homophobe

Basic

VIP
He seems like he stepped out of the closest a while back :siilaanyolaugh: I hope he lowkey hits on a guy or something , that would be hilarious to watch. Nobody would call him out because of the fear of being called a homophobe
Ikr! ITV wouldn’t even be explicit about it. It’d be like a cluedo connect the dots type of thing with multiple camera angles and replays. Then people would be discussing the situation on aftersun. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts