Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
New contestant

Zara
Love-Island-2018-Zara-McDermott-s-government-job-at-RISK-amid-bombshell-s-entrance-1386168.jpg

Job
poster-webpage-file.jpg

She is a smarty pants and a beauty

@MariaMaria @Ridwan779

All the other girls need to hold on tight to their manz coz :ohreally:

She is better than ty megan no?

Apparently her job is at risk she didnt tell them she was going on Love Island she mentioned she was going on TV but not specifically where.
former flame

A government source said: “She said she was taking a career break to work on TV but did not give specific details.

“She needs to be very careful because the rules are quite vague about what would be deemed bad behaviour so she could end up getting sacked.”

The DfE said civil servants on career breaks “must abide by the civil service code”.

She is better than ty megan no?

Apparently her job is at risk she didnt tell them she was going on Love Island she mentioned she was going on TV but not specifically where.
former flame
Ngl she is 100% better than Megan.
If she gets fired its fine, she can look after our children at home.

Muji

VIP
It makes me sick how Adam talks about and treats these girls.

He took Kendall away from her couple then dumped her for Rosie. Then he tried to leave Rosie for her friend Megan and now he is trying it with the new girl.

It makes me sick how he thinks he can treat girls like this.

I’d still smash though.

He took Kendall away from her couple then dumped her for Rosie. Then he tried to leave Rosie for her friend Megan and now he is trying it with the new girl.

I’d still smash though.
2269d7dd-ed5c-4c2b-ae27-5399f473a397-jpeg.47753

He calls himself a 10/10.

Girl he is 6ft 5 may i not remind you and has a perfect body and a decent face, he is also 22 and fairly young hence has a playboy mentality.

kkk you would still smash :wowsweat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Basic

What do you think of the new girls? Zara is a cutie but she goes pink. Her skin aint doing well in the spanish sun.

As for ellie she is so basic looking yuck.

Also im disappointed in Wes seriously he dumping laura, and laura being insecure and whatever. I thought they were a very secure couple.

Tbh I’m looking forward to what Zara will bring to the island. But I feel that Ellie is gonna mug Alex off.

She’s clearly doing it for the public sentiment he’s got. Samira made a good point about the club thing.

Basic

VIP
Charlie has a cute personality
DONT @ ME :gunsmiley: loooolll

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josh has me glued to the screen:axvmm9o: I wish he was Lil more of a bad boy , he ain't that interesting either

Alex is a miskeen , poor baby :damnmusic:
Josh is definitely cute and I like how he called samira out and she got triggered. :samwelcome:

Basic

VIP

I’d still smash though.
True, you’d think each girl would learn as well but alas when you look like Adam. :manny:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Adam is a legend :drakelaugh:reminds me of Muggy Mike

He was right to dump Kendall when Rosie came, after she snaked Niall who was a decent guy i lost all respect for her...these hoes want to go for the best looking guy and act shocked when he moves to a different girl - if you women didn't give these type of men a chance they wouldn't be muggy.

Laura needs to leave the show and look after her grandkids. Chasing after 20 year olds on an Island at her age :bell:

Last edited:
Adam is a legend :drakelaugh:reminds me of Muggy Mike

He was right to dump Kendall when Rosie came, after she snaked Niall who was a decent guy i lost all respect for her...these hoes want to go for the best looking guy and act shocked when he moves to a different girl - if you women didn't give these type of men a chance they wouldn't be muggy.

Laura needs to leave the show and look after her grandkids. Chasing after 20 year olds on an Island at her age :bell:

Damn the jealousy laura showed kkkkk when ellie came in :russ:

Tbh I’m looking forward to what Zara will bring to the island. But I feel that Ellie is gonna mug Alex off.

She’s clearly doing it for the public sentiment he’s got. Samira made a good point about the club thing.

Yes i think Ellie will definitely mug poor old Alex off tbh . Zara is a cutie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts