My favourite couple: is Dani and Jack
Best looking Girl : Giorgia
iest chick : Megan
iest man : Eyal
Best looking guy : Josh/Adam
Nicest guy : Dr Alex :mjcry:
Most amusing contestant : Hayley
Worst Accent : Hayley /Dani
Most educated character : Wes/Alex (Wes is a design engineer/ Alex is a doctor )
Character I wish dropped dead : Megan can somebody kill this chick please ?
Contestant I would chill with : Giorgia this girl is literally the white version of me I would jump in the pool the way she did :damn: she is my soul mate :damn:

Contestants
1. Charlie
upload_2018-6-17_2-0-53.jpeg

Job: Model

He says: “I am honest, I’m upfront, I try not to lie so what you see is what you get and what you hear is what you get. That’s what I try and live by."

2. josh

upload_2018-6-17_2-2-10.jpeg

Job: Social Media Host

He says: “I think I am a well turned out individual, I’m in good shape, I dress well and people do say that I’ve got a fairly decent smile. I’m a bit of an entertainer and I like to make people laugh."

3.Wes
C3CB89F7-0925-4F1B-9F17-33F97549DB10.jpeg

Job: Electrical and nuclear systems design engineer

He says: “I’m looking for a partner, I’m looking for someone I can settle down with and tame my wild lifestyle.”

4.Eyal

upload_2018-6-17_2-5-20.jpeg

He says: "I have a fun energy and I am a spiritual person. I’d like to think I have a depth to me so I guess that stands out and I look at things quite deeply."

5.Adam
upload_2018-6-17_2-6-47.jpeg

Name: Adam Collard

Job: Personal trainer and gym director

He says: “I would say I’m a ten out of ten. Maybe a nine out of ten... I’m not good at washing the dishes.”

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Glad Hayley got evicted! Although I don’t think any of the new girls will suit Alex. :damedamn:

6. Dr Alex

upload_2018-6-17_2-8-50.jpeg

Job: A&E doctor

He says: "I don’t like high maintenance girls. I think it’s brilliant to look good but spending three hours to get ready to go and walk on the beach is too much for me."

8. Jack
upload_2018-6-17_2-9-24.jpeg

Job: Stationary sales manager

He says: “I consider myself really good looking and so far in my life I’ve had no complaints. I get lots of compliments.”

6. Dr Alex

View attachment 47738

He says: "I don’t like high maintenance girls. I think it’s brilliant to look good but spending three hours to get ready to go and walk on the beach is too much for me."

8. Jack
View attachment 47740

He says: “I consider myself really good looking and so far in my life I’ve had no complaints. I get lots of compliments.”
What show is this. is it like the bachelor?

Basic

VIP
Alex is cute I want to give him a nice big hug :it0tdo8::yloezpe: he deserves much more and I think he is on the wrong show :(
Damn right! How can they say no to a doctor whose got nice personality l.
Also I’m not sure why Samira is on the show. People of colour avoid these shows for a reason. :gucciwhat:

6. Dr Alex

View attachment 47738

8. Jack
View attachment 47740

Thanks for the information it's like a girl show thing somaha!

1. Giorgia
28E9293A-5EF6-4A2E-A6E2-564829873A94.jpeg

Job: Student

She says: “Physically I’d say my bottom is my best asset. I’d say in terms of personality, I’m confident, spontaneous and fun. I just want to have fun all the time.”

2. Rosie
upload_2018-6-17_2-14-14.jpeg

Job: Solicitor

She says: “I want someone who makes me laugh. I don’t like a guy who takes life too seriously. And then your typical nice body and nice eyes!”

3. Laura
upload_2018-6-17_2-14-58.jpeg

Job: Cabin crew

She says: “The emoji that best describes me is probably the blonde girl, because I’m just a weirdo and I’m always just like, "Hey, soz about me."

4. Hayley
upload_2018-6-17_2-15-41.jpeg

She says: “My nickname from my friends is diva, maybe because I always go after what I want and I always get it."

5. Samira ( typical boring black girl they threw in to make the show not look racist)
upload_2018-6-17_2-17-11.jpeg

Job: West End performer

She says: "I’m looking for an experience that I’ve never had before, loads of fun, the opportunity to meet a really nice guy, or even a best friend, and the chance to find myself."

Basic

VIP
Is this show good.. should I watch it?
It's literally everywhere and I don't even live in the UK :francis:
It’s an addicting show in all honesty. It’s a British thing so I’m not sure if you’ll get certain things but it’s worth trying! :ehh:

6. Kendall
upload_2018-6-17_2-19-19.jpeg

Job: Retail manager

She says: “I don’t do my nails, or have hair or lash extensions. Everything on me is real; I am who I am.”

7. ty Megan
upload_2018-6-17_2-20-28.jpeg

Job: Ex stripper model

She says: "I’m quite curvy. I’ve got big boobs and a big bum. I’m very real. I’m more chilled than the other girls. In that way I’m more like a guy, very laid back

Is this show good.. should I watch it?
It's literally everywhere and I don't even live in the UK :francis:

It’s a decent show although this year was shittier than last year I advise you to watch last years 2017 love island
Damn right! How can they say no to a doctor whose got nice personality l.
Also I’m not sure why Samira is on the show. People of colour avoid these shows for a reason. :gucciwhat:

Those girls like tall dark and handsome men . Alex is paler than snow . His face don’t even tan despite the 40 degree Majorca Spanish sun kkk
What show is this. is it like the bachelor?
British reality dating show where single people move to a luxury paradise in the hope of finding love and the summer of their life. Throughout the series, Caroline drops in unannounced to deliver shock twists and surprise announcements that will test the relationships between the Islanders. To remain in their luxury paradise, contestants must couple up and win the hearts of each other and the public, as they ultimately decide who stays on Love Island and who goes.

Basic

VIP
Those girls like tall dark and handsome men . Alex is paler than snow . His face don’t even tan despite the 40 degree Majorca Spanish sun kkk.

I feel that Georgia, one of the few girls who comes across as quite genuine in her personality as opposed to Megan and Rosie. Good thing Rosie’s a solicitor not a barrister. :hillarybiz:

I don’t think Samira or Alex will catch a break in there.

Jack and Dani make me laugh!

Eyals personality and his droning on tendency’s piss me off. :nahgirl:

Adam and Laura do not look there ages. But they are both growing on me. :manny:

I feel that Georgia, one of the few girls who comes across as quite genuine in her personality as opposed to Megan and Rosie. Good thing Rosie’s a solicitor not a barrister. :hillarybiz:

I don’t think Samira or Alex will catch a break in there.

Jack and Dani make me laugh!

Eyals personality and his droning on tendency’s piss me off. :nahgirl:

Adam and Laura do not look there ages. But they are both growing on me. :manny:

Georgia is literally the fittest chick there she is so naturally beautiful without makeup and her personality is very similar to mine so I really do like her character . Megan is quite jealous of Georgia as she a easy girl to chat with and seems chilled with all the guys whilst she is y and her entire body is fake ! Lol she was an ex stripper :mjlol:

Adam body my goodness :damn: He is 6ft 5 and masculine and fit :damn: Niall was right he looks like a Greek God :damn: He is too good looking to be real :damn:

Hayley is so comedical dumb ? Did you see the unseen footage from this week ? She said Essex is a continent :mjlol: she is fucking fine too but is proving the stereotype ‘blondes are dumb and stupid’ I think she is acting their is no way anyone can be this dumb :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending