Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam is ruthless. He does what he wants. Every time a new girl walks in, he will go for them.
:denzelnigga:

Adam caadi ma ahan :birdman:.

No remorse whatsoever. He’s the upgraded version of muggy mike.

Men are so disgusting they always want more. They want everything and everyone. Its horrible wallahi.

Inshallah i will find someone butt ugly:rejoice:. As long as im the good looking one then its great. I will pray salat al layl (qiyam al lay) the kids take after their mother :rejoice:

I'm sick of Alex, I was rooting for him but he's so socially awkward it's frustrating, I'm over him and the pity parties twitter keeps throwing for him. Rosie is getting what she deserves, Georgia is fake af. Overall Laura, Dani, Jack & Samira are my faves. Also, Adam is a dickheeeeead but mashallah he's too good looking to leave Love Island just yet

I'm sick of Alex, I was rooting for him but he's so socially awkward it's frustrating, I'm over him and the pity parties twitter keeps throwing for him. Rosie is getting what she deserves, Georgia is fake af. Overall Laura, Dani, Jack & Samira are my faves. Also, Adam is a dickheeeeead but mashallah he's too good looking to leave Love Island just yet

I think Samira is getting on my nerves and i feel as if the ITV cast just threw in the first black girl that came in. She is so boring and plain looking it pisses me uff and she was so arrogant when she had to step forward for a guy in episode 1 she didnt. I really want her to go.

As for Georgia i personally think she is genuine and young if you look through her insta you can tell she is as immature and spontaneous in real life.

I dislike megan as well.

What do you think of the new girls Zara and Ellie. ?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Men are so disgusting they always want more. They want everything and everyone. Its horrible wallahi.

Inshallah i will find someone butt ugly:rejoice:. As long as im the good looking one then its great. I will pray salat al layl (qiyam al lay) the kids take after their mother :rejoice:
Uff soo true! Good looking ones especially have high arrogance and think they can get with anyone. You’ll keep looking over your shoulder every time.

I agree, if he’s uglier than the he will invest more in pleasing you. :trumpsmirk:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Basic

Do you not think Ellie is attracted to Wes and using Alex as a security net. ?
Yeah exactly! It’s the Megan and Eyal situation all over again. She even stated that mixed guys are her type. Which is the opposite of Alex.

Do you feel that every new girl is now going to pick Alex for clout?

I think Samira is getting on my nerves and i feel as if the ITV cast just threw in the first black girl that came in. She is so boring and plain looking it pisses me uff and she was so arrogant when she had to step forward for a guy in episode 1 she didnt. I really want her to go.

As for Georgia i personally think she is genuine and young if you look through her insta you can tell she is as immature and spontaneous in real life.

I dislike megan as well.

What do you think of the new girls Zara and Ellie. ?

I think she's suuuuch a natrual beauty man :kendrickcry: She doesn't even get enough screen time why do so many people dislike her, I get that sometimes she'll say annoying shit but I don't think she's a malicious person tbh, she stays getting dragged tho :meleshame:I feel sorry for her

I heard some stuff about Georgia on twitter that made me not like her. Apparently, her and her friends harassed and bullied this other girl called Imogen from ITV's Ibiza Weekender and i read this article about how Georgia dated the grandson of a UKIP member who donated millions to UKIP and just a bunch of other tweets from people that apparently knew her before she went on the show

I like Ellie she seems sweet and idk about Zara but I kinda like her too

Muji

VIP
Alex is pissing me off it’s like he is a virgin!
Adam treat Alex better than he treats the girls.

Wallahi Adam is an absolute bastard, I guarantee every women meets an Adam before she starts hating men.

He is emotionally abusive, he made Rosie feel like a psycho when he has been saying behind her back he fancies Zara.

Any woman to get with him is stupid.

Yeah exactly! It’s the Megan and Eyal situation all over again. She even stated that mixed guys are her type. Which is the opposite of Alex.

Do you feel that every new girl is now going to pick Alex for clout?

Yeah i honestly tho i really dont think he will find love tbh, he is just too boring for that wallah.

As for Ellie she really looks easy. Ygm samira really had a point. I think in the teaser Laura and Wes could break up and she will jump onto Wes she seemed very attractive to him and was clearly flirting with him when she was looking for milk in the fridge,

I think she's suuuuch a natrual beauty man :kendrickcry: She doesn't even get enough screen time why do so many people dislike her, I get that sometimes she'll say annoying shit but I don't think she's a malicious person tbh, she stays getting dragged tho :meleshame:I feel sorry for her

I heard some stuff about Georgia on twitter that made me not like her. Apparently, her and her friends harassed and bullied this other girl called Imogen from ITV's Ibiza Weekender and i read this article about how Georgia dated the grandson of a UKIP member who donated millions to UKIP and just a bunch of other tweets from people that apparently knew her before she went on the show

I like Ellie she seems sweet and idk about Zara but I kinda like her too

Samira is not beautiful and im not even saying this because of the fact that she is madoow. She is just such a plain looking black chick, nothing wow about her wallahi i tried so hard to find a wow factor in her and i just couldnt.

Lool people on the outside always drag Love Island members kkk.

Yeah I don’t believe it. He gets giddy about an awkward kiss.

Wth is going on with Wes and Laura too lol madness!

Laura and Wes they were like my favourite couple. I think Ellie is the mini version of Laura and i think he is into Ellie but in denial and afraid to admit it tbh.

kkk things are getting less boring now

Status
Not open for further replies.