Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
So it should be easy for a guy to kiss a girl he likes otherwise he's pathetic. But if your in a relationship with with a guy and he finds it easy to kiss other girls you complain. Are all girls like you programmed to like players and not the nice guys
Fuckboy life’s the one sxb convert now

So it should be easy for a guy to kiss a girl he likes otherwise he's pathetic. But if your in a relationship with with a guy and he finds it easy to kiss other girls you complain. Are all girls like you programmed to like players and not the nice guys

Hang on do not get personal with me saxiib. I supported Alex from Day 1. However as his confidence got knocked more and more in each episode. He became a primary school boy in the way he displays his affection, it's awkward and all over the place. He even blushes like a kid. It's frustrating i was rooting for him till i gave up on him completely.

I have no experience with players and am not drawn to them so do not assume bullshit from the few posts you've seen by me on this thread.

Are you like Alex? I seem to have triggered you kkk you seem to have stricken a chord with him kkk

Alex will not find a love in this villa. Tbh this show clearly isnt for him, he clearly is use to women approaching him since he is tall 'good looking' (by british standards) and a doctor which is something most women admire. He clearly isn't programmed to chase after woman hence his awkward behaviour on this show.

Isn't Alex the only guy in the villa to of had a threesome, I guess he is not that shy. It was stated in the game part of the show.

Muji

VIP

Ahmed stop projecting your own personal shit to what she said.

1. Alex is not in a relationship whilst kissing a girl. I’m not sure why you made this comparison.
2. You are turning a blind eye to everything we said about the player Adam to support your own mysogynistic views about women.
3. A grown 27 year old man who has to be walked through kissing a woman is weird.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Ridwan779 @MariaMaria @Basic

what do you think of tonight's episode. How do you think Rosie handled everything ?

Rosie is not good at controlling herself or her feelings at all. I think she handled it awfully.

I lost more respect for her when she said she’s had it as bad as Samira and pretty much dismissed Samiras situation. Every bad thing that happened to Rosie was a consequence of her own decision.

Btw have you realised that Samira is not getting any support from the islanders like Alex is. All they do is come to her with their own problems and when they’re upset.

Rosie is not good at controlling herself or her feelings at all. I think she handled it awfully.

I lost more respect for her when she said she’s had it as bad as Samira and pretty much dismissed Samiras situation. Every bad thing that happened to Rosie was a consequence of her own decision.

Btw have you realised that Samira is not getting any support from the islanders like Alex is. All they do is come to her with their own problems and when they’re upset.

As @Hmmmm said samira is only there to fulfill the black demographics of the show.

Rosie asked for what she got i totally agree, and i thought she was tougher than that tbh to be crying around. I think she feels used because they had sex smh

Basic

VIP
As @Hmmmm said samira is only there to fulfill the black demographics of the show.

Rosie asked for what she got i totally agree, and i thought she was tougher than that tbh to be crying around. I think she feels used because they had sex smh

That she definitely is but still I can’t help but feel sorry for her as an ethnic minority.

Yeah total disappointment especially as she is a lawyer. I feel her credibility in that field has gone down. Yeah she gave him what he ultimately wanted.

If Zara picks Adam then I’m waiting for the same to happen to her.

Basic

VIP
Samira is getting sent home, the new guy couldn't even remember her name :jcoleno:

Exactly, I knew from the moment they showed his intro that he wasn’t right for her.

He also cut her off as she was speaking to him, to talk more with Rosie.

Samira deserves better. Shows like this are not kind to ethnic minority. :francis:

Samira is getting sent home, the new guy couldn't even remember her name :jcoleno:

No she could be saved if the new guy likes Ellie he wouldnt mind breaking her and Alex up and pairing up with her, then Alex would pair up with Samira. This could be rare although this is love island.

Remember rosie is at risk too, he didnt say he was attracted to her.

Basic

VIP
No she could be saved if the new guy likes Ellie he wouldnt mind breaking her and Alex up and pairing up with her, then Alex would pair up with Samira. This could be rare although this is love island.

Remember rosie is at risk too, he didnt say he was attracted to her.

True, if he goes for Rosie it’s game over for Samira but any other option she stays in as Alex and Adam would pick Sam over Rosie.

True, if he goes for Rosie it’s game over for Samira but any other option she stays in as Alex and Adam would pick Sam over Rosie.

Yes Adam would pick Samira over Rosie and wait for a new chick to come if Sam somehow is attracted to zara or feels petty and would want to take zara from Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts