Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, I knew from the moment they showed his intro that he wasn’t right for her.

He also cut her off as she was speaking to him, to talk more with Rosie.

Samira deserves better. Shows like this are not kind to ethnic minority. :francis:

I clocked that too, she should just leave the show like Niall for "personal reasons" instead of being dumped off :nahgirl:

Rosie is irritatingggg, did she not just finish with Adam why is she jumping on this new guy? Give Samira a chance ffs :mahubowtf:

No she could be saved if the new guy likes Ellie he wouldnt mind breaking her and Alex up and pairing up with her, then Alex would pair up with Samira. This could be rare although this is love island.

Remember rosie is at risk too, he didnt say he was attracted to her.

Oh true, I guess it depends on the order the guys choose in as well

@excuseme @Ridwan779 @Basic @Knowles

Here is my stance on Love Island’s recoupling. It’s scripted, Sam clearly knows what the viewers want. Sam & Sam S&S would become a popular couple.

Also Zara looks like a giant when wearing heels a crystal clear reminder to tall women such as myself that we are just not made to wear heels:reallymaury:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@excuseme @Ridwan779 @Basic @Knowles

Here is my stance on Love Island’s recoupling. It’s scripted, Sam clearly knows what the viewers want. Sam & Sam S&S would become a popular couple.

Also Zara looks like a giant when wearing heels a crystal clear reminder to tall women such as myself that we are just not made to wear heels:reallymaury:
Yeah that certainly swayed his decision. But I’m glad Samira is still in.

Yeah Zara already has legs for days.

Btw I’ve seen clips of the Australian version it’s wild. :mjlol:

Yeah that certainly swayed his decision. But I’m glad Samira is still in.

Yeah Zara already has legs for days.

Btw I’ve seen clips of the Australian version it’s wild. :mjlol:

Australians are begs wallahi. Why would their love Island air the same time as ours ? Smh

All jokes aside @Ridwan779 have you made up your mind on whether on not you wanted to go into medicine . If so I’d like to give you tips that I wish I knew before I applied could’ve made my application more successful

I think I will be applying for medicine abaayo.
I’m guessing you know what UKCAT is it’s a amplitude test all medical applicants will take.
  1. First start practicing UKCAT now this website called medify is amazing it’s like this questionbank unlimited questions the more you practice the quicker you’ll be . Purchase the 2 month package and don’t forget to book your UKCAT exam (you do this on the actual UKCAT website , select a test centre near you) . On Medify you can purchase the 2 month prep now that is if you book your UKCAT for September. However if you decide you want to sit your UKCAT exam early in the end of August before year 13 then you can purchase the 1 month package . Make sure you practice 5 hours a day I know this is intense but I honestly want you to do well . I found out about medify about 2 weeks before my UKCAT I was using a UKCAT book which my opinion isn’t as helpful since the actual exam is on the computer . I ended up getting roughly 630 which is like average which is shit in my opinion medical schools want the best . Had I known about medify earlier I would’ve gotten much better . Here is the link https://www.medify.co.uk/ukcat
  2. BMAT is another entry test which some unis do kind UCL, Oxford, Imperial, Leeds and Cambridge. If you are interested in applying to those unis make sure you book BMAT session so you can sit the rest . BMAT tests knowledge mostly GCSE level knowledge in biology , chem , physics and maths . Also you need to be quick with mental maths . This isn’t a computer based test it’s like a regular exam so I suggest to buy the BMAT practice book if you are willing to do BMAT.
  3. Work experience essential . If you don’t have any by now I’m sorry you need to walk in to your nearest hospital and ask for something . You need to show in your personal statement you know how a hospital setting is like the only way you can demonstrate this is by having work experience
  4. Also please stay motivated and do not give up on your dream we need more Somalis as doctors in the NHS . May Allah make things more successful for you

I’m guessing you know what UKCAT is it’s a amplitude test all medical applicants will take.
  1. First start practicing UKCAT now this website called medify is amazing it’s like this questionbank unlimited questions the more you practice the quicker you’ll be . Purchase the 2 month package and don’t forget to book your UKCAT exam (you do this on the actual UKCAT website , select a test centre near you) . On Medify you can purchase the 2 month prep now that is if you book your UKCAT for September. However if you decide you want to sit your UKCAT exam early in the end of August before year 13 then you can purchase the 1 month package . Make sure you practice 5 hours a day I know this is intense but I honestly want you to do well . I found out about medify about 2 weeks before my UKCAT I was using a UKCAT book which my opinion isn’t as helpful since the actual exam is on the computer . I ended up getting roughly 630 which is like average which is shit in my opinion medical schools want the best . Had I known about medify earlier I would’ve gotten much better . Here is the link https://www.medify.co.uk/ukcat
  2. BMAT is another entry test which some unis do kind UCL, Oxford, Imperial, Leeds and Cambridge. If you are interested in applying to those unis make sure you book BMAT session so you can sit the rest . BMAT tests knowledge mostly GCSE level knowledge in biology , chem , physics and maths . Also you need to be quick with mental maths . This isn’t a computer based test it’s like a regular exam so I suggest to buy the BMAT practice book if you are willing to do BMAT.
  3. Work experience essential . If you don’t have any by now I’m sorry you need to walk in to your nearest hospital and ask for something . You need to show in your personal statement you know how a hospital setting is like the only way you can demonstrate this is by having work experience
  4. Also please stay motivated and do not give up on your dream we need more Somalis as doctors in the NHS . May Allah make things more successful for you
So i need the ukcat before year 13?

So i need the ukcat before year 13?
‘The UKCAT test score is only valid in the year that you apply – i.e. for that application cycle only. So if you take the test in the summer of 2018, your score will be valid for university entry in 2019or deferred entry in 2020. You cannot re-sit the exam during the same season’.

You entering uni in 2019 soo mahan so you have to sit in the summer of 2018. The unis will use your UKCAT score to distinguish applicants

‘The UKCAT test score is only valid in the year that you apply – i.e. for that application cycle only. So if you take the test in the summer of 2018, your score will be valid for university entry in 2019or deferred entry in 2020. You cannot re-sit the exam during the same season’.

You entering uni in 2019 soo mahan so you have to sit in the summer of 2018. The unis will use your UKCAT score to distinguish applicants
Are you going to have to re-sit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.