My Somali school curriculum

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
You'd then prompt a rebellion against you aka '91' all over again. This is what I'd say, become a good leader, win the first election, secure military help and then rigg elections whilst maintains popularity.
I don't mean a strong man take over.
My point is to both have the concent of the people bt winning their hearts over, but also having a millitary that can actually control the country and enforce laws and take taxes.

Walahi I was shocked when I heard that Al shabab collected more taxes than the Somali goverment

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I obviously speak English because I'm born in England, but I don't get the hype for the English language around the world.
Japan spends billions on teaching English in their schools but Japan has one of the lowest English proficiency in the world.

India is 5,000 years old but the country needs off brand English to run its government.

Plus, I don't was somalis running around with some shitty version of some eruopean language, let somalis learn other cushitic languages which would be easier and better for us.

I've also been thinking of creating a Somali language Institute that can create a standard version of somali that replaces the foreign loan words common in the coast, with their native versions found in the nomads who retain the most original form of Somali. I also want the Somali language Institute to create new words for concepts and inventions that we don't know rather than just copy some English version. We saw this in the early years post colonial era where several somali people invented the words used for many scientific concepts for the Somali language.
Based this is the only way for afsomali also we would have to move away from the latin script. Af osymana look pretty.

Khaemwaset

VIP
They will need English to be taught. How will they communicate with individuals in the outer world if they choose to move countries for job related situations?
I ain't having somalis walking around saying "siggisty" for sixty

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Amhara is random ๐Ÿ’€
Amharic is random but Afar is even worse. If anything Amharic should be banned, I donโ€™t agree with him lol.

First Somali, obviously.
Anything after that has to be useful like English, Arabic, Mandarin and also Somali Sign Language! How many deaf somalis are there, they should teach SSL as an elective. I have an older uncle that is deaf and itโ€™s very hard for him back home.
:friendhug:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I'd give it to the most qualified official in the country.
One thing i like about monarchy is that your kids would spend his whole life learning after you. The only problems is after awhile monarchs become decadent

Khaemwaset

VIP
So then how will they communicate with other individuals? English is a MUST. I'll even introduce IGCSE.
English is a must but I'm a pure and racist somali and I won't admit we need foreign languages.

If anything I would make somali the world language through economic supremecy

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I would introduce French and Spanish.
French is a quickly dying language. Other Africans are getting rid of it, so why should we learn it? Also Somalis are very detached from the Spanish speaking world. Thereโ€™s really no point. Itโ€™s as good as learning german imo.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Ur going to be a Somali Politician?
there's been way too many of us lately
:whew:
better us than some 60 year old war criminal who sells our resources to china

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
French is a quickly dying language. Other Africans are getting rid of it, so why should we learn it? Also Somalis are very detached from the Spanish speaking world. Thereโ€™s really no point.
Chinese would be important.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
I don't mean a strong man take over.
My point is to both have the concent of the people bt winning their hearts over, but also having a millitary that can actually control the country and enforce laws and take taxes.

Walahi I was shocked when I heard that Al shabab collected more taxes than the Somali goverment
Kinda like Vladimir Putin

Internet Nomad

VIP
I would introduce French and Spanish.
You might have a European bias but i don't think somalis would benefit from Spanish or french. The languages should be English, Arabic, Mandarin and Swahili

iskufilann

inactive.
French is a quickly dying language. Other Africans are getting rid of it, so why should we learn it? Also Somalis are very detached from the Spanish speaking world. Thereโ€™s really no point. Itโ€™s as good as learning german imo.
German I'm not sure about that. Imagine them speaking German, it would remind me of Hitler and his rise to power.

Trending

Latest posts