My Somali school curriculum

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Arabic and Swahili have an regional importance. English and Mandarin have a global importance

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
They might benefit from French, I don't know why I mentioned Spanish my bad.
Maybe so we can trade with west africans but honestly Swahili should be the lingua franca of africa

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Yes but I donโ€™t like what China is doing in Africa. They are everywhere and Iโ€™m not with it. If only Africa could be free.
:wow:
Africa can be free if the rest of the world is not free.
I get wet dreams over the treaty of Mogadishu (c. 2060) where the cushitic people carve up the world as they please.
Beja and nubians get from Sudan to Mali.
Somalis get the east coast Africa, Australia and all control over the indian ocean.
Oromo can take down to the Congo.
Joint cushitic settler colonies in Southerth Africa and Brazil.
We could even bring back the Harari from an endangered species to owning quebec.
The Habesha can migrate back to yemen aswell.

Mashallah, Kushweyn

Khaemwaset

VIP
A more productive discussion would be how to implement any public educational system on a mass scale
Through taking control of the country, taxing trade and commerce. Selling raw materials at first to get enough funds to kick-start our economy and industrialisation.
As the country develops, the government would get more tax revenue to spend on education

Internet Nomad

VIP
Africa can be free if the rest of the world is not free.
I get wet dreams over the treaty of Mogadishu (c. 2060) where the cushitic people carve up the world as they please.
Beja and nubians get from Sudan to Mali.
Somalis get the east coast Africa, Australia and all control over the indian ocean.
Oromo can take down to the Congo.
Joint cushitic settler colonies in Southerth Africa and Brazil.
We could even bring back the Harari from an endangered species to owning quebec.
The Habesha can migrate back to yemen aswell.

Mashallah, Kushweyn
That would be the biggest unexpected moment in history.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
A more productive discussion would be how to implement any public educational system on a mass scale
This is important, This is what I'd do assuming I was Minister of Education and this task has been delegated to me by the PM or President. First of I'd create a commission consisting on Edu Ministers at the FMS level and ask them to gather info on all schools in their FMS and then report back to me, Id look at proximity, funding, student numbers and teach salaries with this info I'd compile a list of schools suitable for use within a certain area maximum 40 min drive on bus. The Minsitry would allocate resources and training to the school and staffs to put in place my aforementioned system.
I'd also introduce a universal school ID system capable of tracking attendance and grades so we can look at demographics and their success.

iskufilann

inactive.
China is a world power. Full of buisness opportunities. Itโ€™s very useful if you go into international buisness .
If they are learning Chinese, I might aswell send students who are willing to study and succeed to China so they can qualify as something that will benefit our country. By doing that, I will need to strengthen our relation with China.

Khaemwaset

VIP
This is important, This is what I'd do assuming I was Minister of Education and this task has been delegated to me by the PM or President. First of I'd create a commission consisting on Edu Ministers at the FMS level and ask them to gather info on all schools in their FMS and then report back to me, Id look at proximity, funding, student numbers and teach salaries with this info I'd compile a list of schools suitable for use within a certain area maximum 40 min drive on bus. The Minsitry would allocate resources and training to the school and staffs to put in place my aforementioned system.
I'd also introduce a universal school ID system capable of tracking attendance and grades so we can look at demographics and their success.
That looks like a solid plan.
Especially like the universal school I'd system and its use.
Allocating more funding towards areas with bad schooling would even things out for the population.
We aren't like the west who allows the cycle of crime and poverty by letting that happen

Internet Nomad

VIP
Would the school system be free speach or limited?

Honestly i think limited is the safest option. You wouldn't want alshahab predecessors trying to recruit in your schools. You wouldn't want to see qabilism within the school system. Any call to government violence would be punished.

Trending

Latest posts