My Somali school curriculum

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
6 gorillion jews we’re murdered in the holocaust, we shouldn’t hate on Israel.
Sad but I ain't a German, my Somali ancestors were chilling in Djibouti city and some were nomads walking around living their life, not genociding Jews and wiping out cities like savage whites

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
Also there should be classes which teach you good manner according to the prophet and the sahaba. This would be for younger students.
Al-Adab Al-Mufrad by Imam Bukhari. 100% completely forgot about that. This is very true. As an introductory primer I’d probably do something like this:

- Al-Adab Al-Mufrad by Imam Bukhari
- Virtues of the Blacks & Abyssinians by Imam al-Jawzi
- Islam and the World by Abu Hasan al-Nadwi

The book by al-Jawzi may Allah have mercy on him is a book Blacks and the beauty of blackness. This is very pertinent in this age of BLM and victimhood where to be a dark shade is synonymous with victimisation. Its a profound book that also speaks on the amount of scholars that were black, the beauty of the Abyssinians (and even subtlety references Somalia in a segment).

The other introductory book is Islam & The World: The Rise and Decline of the Muslims and Its Effect on Mankind.
This is one of the best books on not just Islamic history but world history as the title suggests. It shows how Islam isn’t one part of history but the focal point of history - how our decline has led to the decline of civilisation. Anyone who reads it cannot help but have a heightened sense of purpose and superiority complex (rightly so given Allah SWT has blessed us with Islam).

So yeah those three books will be an introductory into the institute.

The female school clothes would look something like this but a slight highlight to show what year you are in. You can choose what colour you would want.
View attachment 261538
The Male school clothes would look something like this.
View attachment 261544
You’re trying to have a bunch of kids running around dressed like Somali sultans…fitted collars and all.
:dead:
Id love to see it.
I think dressing like that should be reserved for older men. Pants and shirt don’t look elegant when you reach a certain age.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Sad but I ain't a German, my Somali ancestors were chilling in Djibouti city and some were nomads walking around living their life, not genociding Jews and wiping out cities like savage whites
Your ancestors most certainly did play a part, to this day they still maintain an aversion to members of the jewish nation.

Picture of Somalia’s current president
CC413EF7-CFDC-4842-A7B6-8602DE75DC41.jpeg

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
6 gorillion jews we’re murdered in the holocaust, we shouldn’t hate on Israel.
The 6 gorrillion died for nothing besides bigotry. How dare they question the 7 gorrilion deaths. When will they learn to stop hating on us innocent jews… 8 gorrilion of us died because of this. We should send Israel 3 billion weekly so 9 gorrilion people don't die again.How dare you say the number keeps going up, that rhetoric is exactly why 10 gorrillion jews died dammit!

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
You’re trying to have a bunch of kids running around dressed like Somali sultans…fitted collars and all.
Id love to see it.
I think dressing like that should be reserved for older men. Pants and shirt don’t look elegant when you reach a certain age.
Maybe i went to overbored plus the younger students would just spill juice over themselves. Maybe the older students.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Id love to see it.
I mean in England we had to wear a suit and tie to look stylish and organised (at least that's what my headmaster said) so this isn't far fetched

Abaq

VIP
A coherent curriculum, knowledge focus rather than skills focus, and teachers that actually teach.

If you don’t have the attention span to watch the short vid above, you really shouldn’t be talking on this subject

That's what I keep on searching in shops for. I wanna wear this shit to parliament and other formal events.
Not some western suit
We need designers to bring that back as our dress code. the male side of things have been completely abandoned now everyone one walks around in western stuff or mawis which is basically pj's 🤮

Last edited:

Trending