My Somali school curriculum

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Arabic for Quran or......

He's gonna run for an elected office that then turns him to a non democratic state?
Idk how someone becomes a dictator besides military dictatorship.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Salahuddin is an awesome figure how he was able to get the fragmented muslim world to fight off the threat that was the crusades.
I was looking into him one night after seeing a movie clip. He is very inspiring

Khaemwaset

VIP
Idk how someone becomes a dictator besides military dictatorship.
Millitary dictatorship is the only way in Africa and especially Somalia.

The "elected" president of somalia can barley leave Mogadishu. If you want to actually rule this country you need a millitary backing and a hard stance on terrorism and seperatism

Khaemwaset

VIP
School would only be 3-4 hours long, and the state would choose careers for students based on what Somalia need.

Teaching English would be forbidden in schools, and only Somali and Arabic would be mandatory. Swahili and Amharic would be optional.
Why amharic? I would prefer afar and Oromo as they are east cushitic like us and getting to know our neighbours rather than the language of isolated habesha hiding in the mountains would be beneficial

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
School would only be 3-4 hours long, and the state would choose careers for students based on what Somalia need.

Teaching English would be forbidden in schools, and only Somali and Arabic would be mandatory. Swahili and Amharic would be optional.
One hand it would be great for the economy for the citizens to be able to speak many languages.

On the other hand not knowing english would be an firewall for the citizens to be ignorant about the degeneracy happening across the world.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The overall society there is soul crushing.
Also I don't see madax adeg somalis comforming like asians, they would probably start a revolution if you told them to go school 11 hours a day
Not only do they go to school for 11 hours, they have โ€œacademyโ€ which is private tutoring schools after until 10-11 pm and then they study after that.

:dead:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Millitary dictatorship is the only way in Africa and especially Somalia.

The "elected" president of somalia can barley leave Mogadishu. If you want to actually rule this country you need a millitary backing and a hard stance on terrorism and seperatism
You'd then prompt a rebellion against you aka '91' all over again. This is what I'd say, become a good leader, win the first election, secure military help and then rigg elections whilst maintains popularity.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Not only do they go to school for 11 hours, they have โ€œacademyโ€ which is private tutoring schools after until 10-11 pm and then they study after that.

:dead:
That would never run in somalia plus its inhumane

Internet Nomad

VIP
You'd then prompt a rebellion against you aka '91' all over again. This is what I'd say, become a good leader, win the first election, secure military help and then rigg elections whilst maintains popularity.
After you become old and want to pass on the torch what do you do?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

But why? Why would arabic be mandatory and english banned?
Excuse Me No GIF by Desus & Mero

iskufilann

inactive.

They will need English to be taught. How will they communicate with individuals in the outer world if they choose to move countries for job related situations?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why amharic? I would prefer afar and Oromo as they are east cushitic like us and getting to know our neighbours rather than the language of isolated habesha hiding in the mountains would be beneficial
Negro please. We are not learning obscure languages. They need to learn languages that can boost their resumes like English, Mandarin, Arabic or Swahili. Afar and Oromo Kulaha
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Khaemwaset

VIP
One hand it would be great for the economy for the citizens to be speak many languages.

On the other hand not knowing english would be an firewall for the citizens to be ignorant about the degeneracy happening across the world.
I obviously speak English because I'm born in England, but I don't get the hype for the English language around the world.
Japan spends billions on teaching English in their schools but Japan has one of the lowest English proficiency in the world.

India is 5,000 years old but the country needs off brand English to run its government.

Plus, I don't was somalis running around with some shitty version of some eruopean language, let somalis learn other cushitic languages which would be easier and better for us.

I've also been thinking of creating a Somali language Institute that can create a standard version of somali that replaces the foreign loan words common in the coast, with their native versions found in the nomads who retain the most original form of Somali. I also want the Somali language Institute to create new words for concepts and inventions that we don't know rather than just copy some English version. We saw this in the early years post colonial era where several somali people invented the words used for many scientific concepts for the Somali language.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Negro please. We are not learning obscure languages. They need to learn languages that can boost their resumes like English, Mandarin, Arabic or Swahili. Afar and Oromo Kulaha
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Amhara is random ๐Ÿ’€

Trending