My Friend just Cancelled his Wedding ....

Its because i can become a victim of someone like you, thats what we all somali men fear, wifing a xaalimo thats ajnabi used for fun and then having to pay mehr for her. And i found it hypocritical because your angry that a man you know nothing about decided to not wife a girl becaue of her past escapades, It seems that what you also fear, you went all out attack on him, saying that a girl does not need to tell if shes a virgin
Go and heal. No one has to mention their sexual past to their partner.
What type of gaslighting is that, nayaa you said it yourself
Somali men like you make the rest look bad, it’s tragic. Hopefully you heal from the insecurity that reeks from within. The story telling is humorous I must say.

Go and heal. No one has to mention their sexual past to their partner.

Somali men like you make the rest look bad, it’s tragic. Hopefully you heal from the insecurity that reeks from within. The story telling is humorous I must say.
In islam they have too, Its a sin to lie, And somali women like you are why we are marrying in droves, no one wants to end up with a women like you, i hope your abo is proud

And I’m assuming he’s a virgin so he’ll be lacking in skills for a while. How would he trust her not to satisfy her needs elsewhere while he’s working on his skills? She’s already proven herself to be a dh1lo and a liar. Leaving was the right move 100%
Crazy how girls get called things, but no one talks about the Somali men who do this every day:stressed:

Your dreaming if you think men in general are out here having intercourse forget muslim and then somali men. Somali men are not getting any play all these guys on here cap so hard unless there married or are gaalo.

They lie to you lot to seek your validation.
I know a couple of abdis😭

I know a couple of abdis😭
No offence but that says a lot about you and those you hang with... or your just naive so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

1658837477425.png

I'm assuming your a woman me as a guy all the Muslims, somali or not that I hang with are virgins. Its all about the company you keep if your around filthy people then that's all you will see and visversa. In general I'm around the whole somali community in my city only the gaalo and wannabe gangsters are doing zina.

Somali men like you make the rest look bad, it’s tragic.
Tough luck, because the Somali men worth marrying are all like him. Believe it or not, even for the non-degenerate, well-adjusted, career-driven Somali man, a woman with a "sexual past" to any capacity, really, is unmarriageable . While there may be an element of insecurity for the weirdo men in here, for men like myself, it's the literature that puts me off. With every sexual partner a woman (or man, but more profoundly with women) has had, the less happy the marriage will be, and the probability of the marriage ending in divorce grows exponentially larger. Any Muslim Somali man with an ounce of self-respect wouldn't touch women like the one in question with a 10-foot pole.

And the talk of men with "sexual pasts" wanting "pure" women being hypocritical doesn't hold up if the woman is aware of this. The same applies the other way, ofc. I just can't respect hiding such an important thing from your potential partner. Be transparent, and if they don't want you, keep it stepping.

World

VIP
No offence but that says a lot about you and those you hang with... or your just naive so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

View attachment 231168

I'm assuming your a woman me as a guy all the Muslims, somali or not that I hang with are virgins. Its all about the company you keep if your around filthy people then that's all you will see and visversa. In general I'm around the whole somali community in my city only the gaalo and wannabe gangsters are doing zina.
Tbh wannabe gangsters make up most somali men in the uk.

Tbh wannabe gangsters make up most somali men in the uk.
No they don't there just over represented. That's like saying lgbtq people are the majority in the world because of there activities online. It's a loud prominent minority. Most somalis are not about that life.

World

VIP
No they don't there just over represented. That's like saying lgbtq people are the majority in the world because of there activities online. It's a loud prominent minority. Most somalis are not about that life.
Being a wannabe doesn’t mean you’re about that life

It's a pretty messed up situation to be in, especially for someone who has never had a relationship before, this was literally his first relationship.

What got to him as he told me was that she hid it from him, and he felt a sense of betrayal (didn't ask too many questions if he asked her or not before he committed).
We shouldn't make assumptions about whether she committed zina or not, that's not for us to decide.

Looks like he's going for a trip overseas to take it all in, but yeah it's best to ask these questions at the start of a relationship.

Nacas, you almost had it, stop adding random sh!t to your fake stories

4 years lol. You think they were holding hands and hugging?
I know people that have knew each other that long before marriage. Even then, i'll refrain from accusations as sometimes the talking stage can prolong because of lack of funds, family saying no ect.

Nacas, you almost had it, stop adding random sh!t to your fake stories
:what: What are you talking about, and how am I making a fake story. This is literally what's happening with a friend of mine. I don't understand people just throwing random accusations.

View attachment 231168

Are you calling me a dh*l*?💀💀I'm only 17 chill adeer and these dh*l* abdis are around my age, these are guys I grew up with and known since I was little, I hang out mostly with my female friends. You rarely hear things like this about Somali women, but you hear a lot like this about Somali men:mjohreally:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
you’re not the brightest creature I’ve come across on this platform.

But to come back for more after the karbash I gave you, that’s brave.

I must admit you’re a naag nool.
What karbaash? I must be suffering from amnesia?
:what1:
Calm down aboowe, cilmi is encouraged by the deen. You are just insecure because xalimos are more educated than faraxs.
Go back to your security guard job and stop bothering me
:mahubowtf:

Are you calling me a dh*l*?💀💀I'm only 17 chill adeer and these dh*l* abdis are around my age, these are guys I grew up with and known since I was little, I hang out mostly with my female friends. You rarely hear things like this about Somali women, but you hear a lot like this about Somali men:mjohreally:

No I'm not calling you a "dh*l*" i literally said I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I think your naive and like I stated before guys lie about there experiences the whole point is so it gets to you girls ears because there trying to seek your validation. So they will spread rumours and lies if they have to. Take it like this it's only legit if you see the guys out and about with the said people you have been told they have been with otherwise its just lies.

Men get praised for getting validation from females so they fake it till they make. Women get vilified if they go about seeking validation so they hide it or put up a front.

I don't really think somalis are out here doing much but like I said the ones that are happen to be wannabes gangster and gaalo.

Chill with the adeer I'm only 23 💀

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No I'm not calling you a "dh*l*" i literally said I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I think your naive and like I stated before guys lie about there experiences the whole point is so it gets to you girls ears because there trying to seek your validation. So they will spread rumours and lies if they have to. Take it like this it's only legit if you see the guys out and about with the said people you have been told they have been with otherwise its just lies.

Men get praised for getting validation from females so they fake it till they make. Women get vilified if they go about seeking validation so they hide it or put up a front.

I don't really think somalis are out here doing much but like I said the ones that are happen to be wannabes gangster and gaalo.

Chill with the adeer I'm only 23 💀
So y’all see one xalimo acting a certain way, she might also be putting up a “front” but y’all blame all xalimos especially hijabis with no shame.

:wow:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
So, my friend, a Somali guy was introduced to this girl at a wedding at the end of 2021. At the time he was looking to get married and he and the girl took a liking to each other and started talking.

After a few months of talking, he decide to seek her hand and the family accepted it. The wedding was going to be scheduled at the end of the year and everything was getting organized. The girl is your typical Somali hijabi raised in the west, pretty and educated, very much his type.

Anyways 3 weeks ago, he got an anonymous Facebook msg telling him that his girl used to go out with a guy (ajnabi guy) from her University for nearly 4 years and she used to be discrete about it. He confronted her about it, and he told me all she could say was "who told you" and started crying profusely.

So last week he decided he didn't want to go ahead with the wedding, he informed her family but didn't give the reason as to why. He thinks the FB msg was from one of her friends, but he can't be sure.

I just have a feeling the situation is going to get muddier in the next few weeks. Let's make dua we don't have to deal with these kinds of situations. :2tjlv3e:
Haaayaay someone saved him!
He would have to pay a lot for her while some ajanabi got it for free:russ: