My Friend just Cancelled his Wedding ....

Is this supposed to shame me? So what if Iam ? What an immature response.
Im just telling you, If your a muslim, zina is one of the gravest sins and its haram to hid your past from a spouse, and at the same time wallahi, i looked through your posts and it seemed youve slept with madoows and want a somali husband, may allah protect us from deviant people like you, we dont want ajnabi used goods

Im just telling you, If your a muslim, zina is one of the gravest sins and its haram to hid your past from a spouse, and at the same time wallahi, i looked through your posts and it seemed youve slept with madoows and want a somali husband, may allah protect us from deviant people like you, we dont want ajnabi used goods
:mjlol::mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hijabi or not westernized women, specially those with college/uni degrees are for the streets.
Sing U Mad Bro GIF by Travis

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You know what also is a grave sin? Lying on a chaste woman. Zero evidence she committed zina but over 15 “muslim” men in this thread calling her all kinds of harlot etc. But who gives af because the story is most likely cap!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Mashallah the brother was saved at the last minute imagine finding out after the wedding? The feeling of enjoying your virgin wife on your wedding night only to find out your special someone was already dug out by Tyrone :damn: :jcoleno:
imagine being the man thats gonna wife up a madow cumbucket kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Y’all are SO insecure. It says ajnabi in the thread not madhow but here y’all are
No wonder black men are so gassed up
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

You know what also is a grave sin? Lying on a chaste woman. Zero evidence she committed zina but over 15 “muslim” men in this thread calling her all kinds of harlot etc. But who gives af because the story is most likely cap!
No we were speaking about Riya, I looked up her posts and she said she sleeps with ajnabis and then gonna marry somali, Thats why i called her a madoow cumbucket, i dont know nothing about the original story

No we were speaking about Riya, I looked up her posts and she said she sleeps with ajnabis and then gonna marry somali, Thats why i called her a madoow cumbucket, i dont know nothing about the original story
Either you show me those posts or you shutup and stop making up fantasies you dream about.

Litch I’m so confused as to where I mentioned those things and even so if I did why does it concern him….. what a stranger online does with her body ?

Litch I’m so confused as to where I mentioned those things and even so if I did why does it concern him….. what a stranger online does with her body ?
Its because i can become a victim of someone like you, thats what we all somali men fear, wifing a xaalimo thats ajnabi used for fun and then having to pay mehr for her. And i found it hypocritical because your angry that a man you know nothing about decided to not wife a girl becaue of her past escapades, It seems that what you also fear, you went all out attack on him, saying that a girl does not need to tell if shes a virgin