My Friend just Cancelled his Wedding ....

So, my friend, a Somali guy was introduced to this girl at a wedding at the end of 2021. At the time he was looking to get married and he and the girl took a liking to each other and started talking.

After a few months of talking, he decide to seek her hand and the family accepted it. The wedding was going to be scheduled at the end of the year and everything was getting organized. The girl is your typical Somali hijabi raised in the west, pretty and educated, very much his type.

Anyways 3 weeks ago, he got an anonymous Facebook msg telling him that his girl used to go out with a guy (ajnabi guy) from her University for nearly 4 years and she used to be discrete about it. He confronted her about it, and he told me all she could say was "who told you" and started crying profusely.

So last week he decided he didn't want to go ahead with the wedding, he informed her family but didn't give the reason as to why. He thinks the FB msg was from one of her friends, but he can't be sure.

I just have a feeling the situation is going to get muddier in the next few weeks. Let's make dua we don't have to deal with these kinds of situations. :2tjlv3e:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So, my friend, a Somali guy was introduced to this girl at a wedding at the end of 2021. At the time he was looking to get married and he and the girl took a liking to each other and started talking.

After a few months of talking, he decide to seek her hand and the family accepted it. The wedding was going to be scheduled at the end of the year and everything was getting organized. The girl is your typical Somali hijabi raised in the west, pretty and educated, very much his type.

Anyways 3 weeks ago, he got an anonymous Facebook msg telling him that his girl used to go out with a guy (ajnabi guy) from her University for nearly 4 years and she used to be discrete about it. He confronted her about it, and he told me all she could say was "who told you" and started crying profusely.

So last week he decided he didn't want to go ahead with the wedding, he informed her family but didn't give the reason as to why. He thinks the FB msg was from one of her friends, but he can't be sure.

I just have a feeling the situation is going to get muddier in the next few weeks. Let's make dua we don't have to deal with these kinds of situations. :2tjlv3e:
Mashallah the brother was saved at the last minute imagine finding out after the wedding? The feeling of enjoying your virgin wife on your wedding night only to find out your special someone was already dug out by Tyrone :damn: :jcoleno:

Mashallah the brother was saved at the last minute imagine finding out after the wedding? The feeling of enjoying your virgin wife on your wedding night only to find out your special someone was already dug out by Tyrone :damn: :jcoleno:
And I’m assuming he’s a virgin so he’ll be lacking in skills for a while. How would he trust her not to satisfy her needs elsewhere while he’s working on his skills? She’s already proven herself to be a dh1lo and a liar. Leaving was the right move 100%

copied and paste from that reddit story there was a massive thread on, try again ahahahahaha

I don't know what you are talking about, I have never used Reddit and this is a story that's going on.

Post the link for that Reddit story, I want to see how it went.

I don't know what you are talking about, I have never used Reddit and this is a story that's going on.

Post the link for that Reddit story, I want to see how it went.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/deranged-incel-divorces-wife-for-past-affiliation-with-ajnabi’s…-gets-roasted-in-r-somalia.130731/
Story here is frighteningly similar :manny:

My mistake if you're telling the truth though....

Also, its none of his business what she did in her past, highly doubt he was a pure virginal being himself , like most western faraxs

Western Muslim men 🤝 Hypocrisy

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/deranged-incel-divorces-wife-for-past-affiliation-with-ajnabi’s…-gets-roasted-in-r-somalia.130731/
Story here is frighteningly similar :manny:

My mistake if you're telling the truth though....

Also, its none of his business what she did in her past, highly doubt he was a pure virginal being himself , like most western faraxs

Western Muslim men 🤝 Hypocrisy

Hey sis, I read that thread, there are some similarities but the main difference is that my friend isn't actually married to the girl, they were in the process of getting married.

Well, it's his right to know her past, how he takes it is up to him.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I never asked, didn't want to be too snoopy about it. Tensions and emotions are kind of high at the moment, so its not in place to ask.
They have been together for 4y, be serious relation outside of marriage always lead to ziina

I never asked, didn't want to be too snoopy about it. Tensions and emotions are kind of high at the moment, so its not in place to ask.
That makes a huge difference. I highly doubt he would be thinking the worst if the guy wasn't an ajnabi.

Also, we're not cadaan. In the real world, Somalis hardly sit there and talk about their past. I girl might not have ever commited zina, but she might have gotten to know a guy and was about to marry him ect. If she then meets another, why on earth would she tell him?

Also, if your friend isn't a virgin himself, then he is trash and that girl shouldn't explain herself.

Trending

Latest posts