My Friend just Cancelled his Wedding ....

Mate the saqajaan Somali girls do that in their home towns anyway. The discreet ones "go to visit their friend and stay over" which translates to them going on a mad nightout in a city with few to no Somalis or somewhere nobody knows them. I've been on nights outs with them... it's fucking brutal. Somali girl saqajaans are just as bad as their male counterparts lol

Chill sxb, nothing that wasn't written for you by Allah swt couldn't come to pass.
Nah bro, f*ck this, wallahi im going back to somalia, how would i even know a discreet one? and this oyin are gonna get wifed up by a faraax that does not know shit

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mate the saqajaan Somali girls do that in their home towns anyway. The discreet ones "go to visit their friend and stay over" which translates to them going on a mad nightout in a city with few to no Somalis or somewhere nobody knows them. I've been on nights outs with them... it's fucking brutal. Somali girl saqajaans are just as bad as their male counterparts lol

Chill sxb, nothing that wasn't written for you by Allah swt couldn't come to pass.
That’s like saying standing in the middle of the road, it was qadar I got hit my a car and died. I’m a believer but I ain’t leaving this stuff to chance.

People should take precautions and do their studying.

Biggest red flags are holidays abroad, zero accountability. Went away for uni. Girl sleepovers. Long relationships.

Otherwise don’t be too paranoid

You’re stupid if you believe people don’t have sex in relationships. Somali man or not.
Did you even read my post? I said its more likely nothing would have happened if it was a Somali man, im not denying there are abdis out there that just want to bashaal but it’s almost guranteed with an ajnabi(in the context of haram relationships)

Did you even read my post? I said its more likely nothing would have happened if it was a Somali man, im not denying there are abdis out there that just want to bashaal but it’s almost guranteed with an ajnabi(in the context of haram relationships)
Is not guaranteed. Suspicion is haram. You shouldn’t come up with conclusions like that about anyone you’re not Allah. It’s people like you that ruin peoples lives. You really need to back up and mind your business leave this sister alone

Is not guaranteed. Suspicion is haram. You shouldn’t come up with conclusions like that about anyone you’re not Allah. It’s people like you that ruin peoples lives. You really need to back up and mind your business leave this sister alone
He hasn’t done much . There’s just this one person on the thread hurling insults and harassing me.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nah bro, f*ck this, wallahi im going back to somalia, how would i even know a discreet one? and this oyin are gonna get wifed up by a faraax that does not know shit
Best marry someone who loves her deen and isn’t surrounded by boys. Most Somalis I’d say are not religious because they want to be but because they were born into it so it’ll be hard.

I don't personally care because I'm massive piece of shit myself but I can see why guys who take their deen seriously and have avoided this shit might be shitting bricks lol. There plenty of decent girls sxb, but you're fucked if you're some rookie who doesn't know how to ask the right probing questions. Again, it's in Allah swt hand's.

That’s like saying standing in the middle of the road, it was qadar I got hit my a car and died. I’m a believer but I ain’t leaving this stuff to chance.

People should take precautions and do their studying.

Biggest red flags are holidays abroad, zero accountability. Went away for uni. Girl sleepovers. Long relationships.

Otherwise don’t be too paranoid
No one's perfect sxb, we all have our skeletons. But again, I can see why lads who haven't gotten their hands dirty might be rattled by this shit. I mean sure, you can do your due diligence but it's ultimately out of your control. Just think of girls with a bodycount less than 5 as virgins and you're sweet :russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even the most miskeen/docile/low Test Abdi isn't hanging around for 4years. Listening to some uni bird's mundane stories and about what a "dickhead" her lecturer is. Not. A. Fucking. Chance lol

I know a few somali girls from London who lived in halls at my Uni and they lost their fucking minds wallahi. They were worse than gaal girls in some ways. 18yrs of repression just comes flooding out all at once. I've seen and heard shit that would make your toes curl. My Congolese mate had a "thing" with a married Algerian girl who would go home during half-term to see her husband lol. It's pure debauchery if you move away from home for University. I mentally check-out of any conversation if a girl I'm talking to says she went away for uni. There's being naive and there's being a fucking braindead comatose retard :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
:stressed: I lived away from home during uni.
:wtf: Lakiin never dated in undergrad.

However, this Abdi's brother tried to convince me to talk to him for a couple of years until he got his lacaag stacked. I refused to go out with anyone, let alone him. The sheer notion of being trapped (with a broke young man) for years with no ring and no place to go made me run for the hills.
Run Running GIF by The Weeknd

I always assumed my position as a comfortably single and elusive lady that makes no guarantees. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

On the bright side, I'm not jaded, so it's a good thing. The downside is I'm still running because of old habits.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don't personally care because I'm massive piece of shit myself but I can see why guys who take their deen seriously and avoid this shit might be rattled lol. There plenty of decent girls sxb, but you're fucked if you're some rookie who doesn't know how to ask the right probing questions. Again, it's Allah swt hand's.

No one's perfect sxb, we all have our skeletons. But again, I can see why lads who haven't gotten their hands dirty might be rattled by this shit. I mean sure, you can do your due diligence but it's ultimately out of your control. Just think of girls with a bodycount less than 5 as virgins and you're sweet :russ:
Tbh I am not that invested in relationships. I am usually just here helping out a few brothers who need it. We should stay awake to the clownery of xaliimos in the west, they always pretend farax’s are the degenerates :mjlol:

I will for sure end up being like my uncles who all now want or beginning life with second wives. You can’t untrain someone who’s surrounded by Somali daqan. Give me kids and I’m satisfied. Onto the next. I am honest about this.

:stressed: I lived away from home during uni.
:wtf: Lakiin never dated in undergrad.

However, this Abdi's brother tried to convince me to talk to him for a couple of years until he got his lacaag stacked. I refused to go out with anyone, let alone him. The sheer notion of being trapped (with a broke young man) for years with no ring and no place to go made me run for the hills.
Run Running GIF by The Weeknd

I always assumed my position as a comfortably single and elusive lady that makes no guarantees. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

On the bright side, I'm not jaded, so it's a good thing. The downside is I'm still running because of old habits.
Nothing wrong with going away from uni if you dodge broke students/other undesirables and if you don't lose your mind and slam a few dozen jagerbombs every 2 for 1 student Mondays lol. Some, and I mean some, of the Somali girls I've met at Uni don't have your level of impluse control though. That shit was like Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0 :tacky:

You might not be jaded but you might want to get a move on. The pool of available suitors who aren't absolute saqajaans or autistic weirdos in "tech" is quickly shrinking. You'll find yourself wading in the same waters as reformed scumbags like me or divorcees if you're not careful lol

Tbh I am not that invested in relationships. I am usually just here helping out a few brothers who need it. We should stay awake to the clownery of xaliimos in the west, they always pretend farax’s are the degenerates :mjlol:

I will for sure end up being like my uncles who all now want or beginning life with second wives. You can’t untrain someone who’s surrounded by Somali daqan. Give me kids and I’m satisfied. Onto the next. I am honest about this.
Not all Western Xalimos are like that tbh, it's a bit of generalisation, but all it takes is a few bad apples. Having a 2nd wife and fathering children from multiple women is the quickest and surest way for those children to end up as hedonistic ket-sniffing sharmutas and saqajaans sxb. The girls back home aren't angles either sxb, fobs get up to all sorts of mad shit looooool

Last edited:

What you're saying doesn't make sense. So because some Xalimos move mad in the West, that is your excuse for a 2nd wife?

Don't lie. Just say you always wanted one without blaming people for your actions.

Most of these Somali uncles you want to emulate with 2nd wives have a lot to answer for in Akhira. Most of them have their middle aged wife working in care and unprovided for being treated unequally compared to the 2nd. In akhira, we're going to see a whole load of deformed uneven bodies.

No wonder our communities is shambolic. We have broke men starting multiple families and treating women and children unequally. For those who actually do that, may they be punished.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What you're saying doesn't make sense. So because some Xalimos move mad in the West, that is your excuse for a 2nd wife?

Don't lie. Just say you always wanted one without blaming people for your actions.

Most of these Somali uncles you want to emulate with 2nd wives have a lot of answer for in Akhira. Most of them have their middle aged wife working in care and unprovided for being treated unequally compared to the 2nd. In akhira, we're going to see a whole load of deformed uneven bodies.

No wonder our communities is shambolic.
No I was not blaming the xaliimos. I am just flawed when it comes to women. I am not the ‘committing to one’ type person is all.

No I was not blaming the xaliimos. I am just flawed when it comes to women. I am not the ‘committing to one’ type person is all.
You better have your money up and treat wives strictly equal. According to scholars having women in separate countries can be haram as it will be hard to treat them equally. That is why in the Somali community it is very common for men to completely abandon one wife without even divorcing.

If not, good luck with answering to Allah and being cursed with deformity. No wonder our community is shambolic. We have men who are terrible husbands trying to make multiple women and children miserable.

Nothing wrong with going away from uni if you dodge broke students/other undesirables and if you don't lose your mind and slam a few dozen jagerbombs every 2 for 1 student Mondays lol. Some, and I mean some, of the Somali girls I've met at Uni don't have your level of impluse control though. That shit was like Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0 :tacky:

You might not be jaded but you might want to get a move on. The pool of available suitors who aren't absolute saqajaans or autistic weirdos in "tech" is quickly shrinking. You'll find yourself wading in the same waters as reformed scumbags like me or divorcees if you're not careful lol

Not all Western Xalimos are like that tbh, it's a bit of generalisation, but all it takes is a few bad apples. Having a 2nd wife and fathering children from multiple women is the quickest and surest way for those children to end up as hedonistic ket-sniffing sharmutas and saqajaans sxb. The girls back home aren't angles either sxb, fobs get up to all sorts of mad shit looooool
That is only the case because they don't follow the rules of polygamy. If they actually had money and had wives in the same country/city, half of the issues we have in our community wouldn't be happening.

We have men who are technically under Islam prohibited from marrying again, marrying because they don't know anything about their deen apart from abusing polygamy and chasing women.

That is only the case because they don't follow the rules of polygamy. If they actually had money and had wives in the same country/city, half of the issues we have in our community wouldn't be happening.

We have men who are technically under Islam prohibited from marrying again, marrying because they don't know anything about their deen apart from abusing polygamy and chasing women.
Polygamy's halal but let's be honest it's a waste of time unless you're a Sultan or something. Most guys can barely afford to raise one family properly, let alone two. Getting a 2nd wife is just the halal way of getting side-pussy :mjlol:

The 2nd wife thing seems to be q mainly adeer issue though. Most guys our age just f*ck a co-worker or get divorced.

Polygamy's halal but let's be honest it's a waste of time unless you're a Sultan or something. Most guys can barely afford to raise one family properly, let alone two. Getting a 2nd wife is just the halal way of getting side-pussy :mjlol:

The 2nd wife thing seems to be q mainly adeer issue though. Most guys our age just f*ck a co-worker or get divorced.
Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. Most guys can't afford it. And guess what? Its haram to marry again if you can't afford it. No wonder most polygamous marriages with Somalis are just pure misery.

Even the most miskeen/docile/low Test Abdi isn't hanging around for 4years. Listening to some uni bird's mundane stories and about what a "dickhead" her lecturer is. Not. A. Fucking. Chance lol

I know a few somali girls from London who lived in halls at my Uni and they lost their fucking minds wallahi. They were worse than gaal girls in some ways. 18yrs of repression just comes flooding out all at once. I've seen and heard shit that would make your toes curl. My Congolese mate had a "thing" with a married Algerian girl who would go home during half-term to see her husband lol. It's pure debauchery if you move away from home for University. I mentally check-out of any conversation if a girl I'm talking to says she went away for uni. There's being naive and there's being a fucking braindead comatose retard :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
Can you please tell me these stories it sounds interesting i want to know the juicy illict gossip reer uk is amazing.

Can you please tell me these stories it sounds interesting i want to know the juicy illict gossip reer uk is amazing.
Why? It's just going to warp your perception of Somali girls and you'll just throw the baby out with the bath water lol. For every cùm-guzzler, there were about 50-100 nice wholesome girls who were just there to get a degree. It's just that the ones that were bad, were really bad :susp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts