My Friend just Cancelled his Wedding ....

Women don't cheat more in their 'prime' in fact they cheat more as ayeeyos 60-69 actually, but simply cheat 1% more than men in that age group.

So again, what you're saying is false.

Also, 1% is literally an insignificant difference.
Wlh it's always amusing to see you coping :mjlaugh:

I don't care if their infidelity peaks at 60-70 ,the fact is they are cheating more than between 18-30.

First of all the study is about married people overall younger women are more promiscuous and cheat more than men until around 30.
Also, 1% is literally an insignificant difference.
The average infidelity rate is apparently 20% for men & 13% for women....
7% is also insignificant.

@Nak-Muay-Kru was right :samwelcome:

I don't care if their infidelity peaks at 60-70 ,the fact is they are cheating more than between 18-30.

First of all the study is about married people overall younger women are more promiscuous and cheat more than men until around 30.

You actually want to compare 1% more to 7% and i'm the one that's coping?

At the end of the day, men cheat more so try and accept that.

The end.

You actually want to compare 1% more to 7% and i'm the one that's coping?

At the end of the day, men cheat more so try and accept that.

The end.
"The end." Kulaha :mjlol:
Its the funniest thing to see you coping
lebron-james-crying.gif

I am sorry, I know he said vile things towards your family, but watching you curse at someone and finally break good girl character is hilarious.
Hey man, I can be sweet and kind but I am obviously human. I don’t allow disrespect, especially when you being a innocent child into this like huh ? Of course I’ll go off.
That comment about other black men having muscular bodies and rippling abs triggered him enough to say that.
But I can see how it can be funny loooool.

Sis
Absolute bullshit lie that society peddles and its women that suffer the consequences, especially since they have a fetish of being the girl that tames and changes the 'bad guy'.

Most cheating men have a history of sleeping around and not lowering their gaze. They also have issues with not being content with one woman as they've had experiences with other women. Men cheat more so than women, so clearly from looking at statistics, more men have issues with contentment.

Any woman who doesn't fear Allah can be dangerous. Seriously men's insecurities must be exhausting because at the end of the day anyone with free-will can end up doing anything. That is why I find the guys here batshit crazy. Instead of putting their trust in Allah, they're literally -shaming any and I mean any girl that puts a foot wrong or any that has any form of independence because it scares them that they can't fully control her. So even miskeen girls who might have studied abroad or out of the city, ones that might have lived alone, ones that went on holidays with friends are now on the firing line.

'I can fix this person' is a certainly a female issue. I honestly think its one of the reasons why some men are entitled. Many girls will get with a guy with a blantant past and other issues, yet if the roles were reversed the man wouldn't even spit in her direction if she had even half of the issues he had. That is how men like @World come into existence.

@Amina99
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Angelina , abaayo I have heard and know relatives who have gone through the same thing. These same men they married demanded a virgin pure wife… while they was doing nonsense prior… and because of all that … once they settle down with one woman… they can’t.

It is bullshit and it’s not even us hating on men. It’s proven that if you were constantly doing nonesense and zinna before hand… marriage ain’t gonna make you calm down, which is what these guys assume and think.
Girl our sisters are in trouble !

Btw…to the guys saying most Somali men are virgins …
In a PARTICULAR small city I used to live in for years … there were so many …
Native, First Nation girls who had kids with Somali dudes who don’t deal with them no more.
So many. I was shocked seeing so many half native and somali kids. I worked with a woman who had two kids by this Somali guy, and how he don’t deal with her and he married a Somali girl.

When I would talk to these guys having out of wedlock kids with native women.. they wouldn’t take responsibility and blame them. And how they said they’re sad that they’ll have kids not raised in a Muslim environment.

Whats the saddest part? Most of them moved on and married a Somali or another muslim woman.
It’s not fair men can do that but God forbid a woman had a kid prior.

The famous term they used ? they would always say … we f*ck with these white and native women… but will always end up wifing a Somali or Muslim woman.

I dare someone to say I’m lying, cause I got tea for days from that small city I lived in.

Sis

@Angelina , abaayo I have heard and know relatives who have gone through the same thing. These same men they married demanded a virgin pure wife… while they was doing nonsense prior… and because of all that … once they settle down with one woman… they can’t.

It is bullshit and it’s not even us hating on men. It’s proven that if you were constantly doing nonesense and zinna before hand… marriage ain’t gonna make you calm down, which is what these guys assume and think.
Girl our sisters are in trouble !

Btw…to the guys saying most Somali men are virgins …
In a PARTICULAR small city I used to live in for years … there were so many …
Native, First Nation girls who had kids with Somali dudes who don’t deal with them no more.
So many. I was shocked seeing so many half native and somali kids. I worked with a woman who had two kids by this Somali guy, and how he don’t deal with her and he married a Somali girl.

When I would talk to these guys having out of wedlock kids with native women.. they wouldn’t take responsibility and blame them. And how they said they’re sad that they’ll have kids not raised in a Muslim environment.

Whats the saddest part? Most of them moved on and married a Somali or another muslim woman.
It’s not fair men can do that but God forbid a woman had a kid prior.

The famous term they used ? they would always say … we f*ck with these white and native women… but will always end up wifing a Somali or Muslim woman.

I dare someone to say I’m lying, cause I got tea for days from that small city I lived in.
We need to stop taking this from men. The men must be held accountable

Always run a background check before you get serious with a girl
It's incredibly hard to do that, the ownes is on both to be upfront about any history they had. I mean it's not your normal courtship convo to ask xalimo if she dated an ajnabi before. But also if she has changed why can she deserve happiness with a virgin farax? Seriously, that's sad

A lot of studies that look into infidelity are self-reported sxb, they're bullshit. That's akin to giving 10,000 men a questionnaire to self report on dick size and then using that faulty data to argue that the avg man has 12inch slong that's as thick as a coke can:mjlol:

A lot of studies that look into infidelity are self-reported sxb, they're bullshit. That's akin to giving 10,000 men a questionnaire to self report on dick size and then using that faulty data to argue that the avg man has 12inch slong that's as thick as a coke can:mjlol:
I already suspect something was wrong when I saw female infidelity peaks at 60-70 :ayaanswag:

Trending