My dad left me as a child

VixR

Veritas
This @IBRAHIM. user gives off legit evil vibes. Like something’s seriously fucked with his wiring. No home training either. Having two parents supposedly, and so little good it did you still. Impressive.

This @IBRAHIM. user gives off legit evil vibes. Like something’s seriously fucked with his wiring. No home training either. Having two parents supposedly, and so little good it did you still. Impressive.
Imma tell 1 thing. I was the guy who told my dad and mom not to ask me about marriage and if he wanted young ones he should go to Somalia and marry a young qalanjo, all that discussion happened infront of my mom. Guess what he goes to Africa and marries a young Ogaden qalanjo after that incident.The look on my hooyo macaan’s face was priceless. I loved it. She reminds me on the incident after she hears my dad’s marriage. And I tell her “That’s was a punishment for shaming me for not wanting to get married.” and my dad, well he has his hands full expecting a child soon. He said he will name the kid after me if he is a boy. Weird I know.

Now, let me ask again. Does that confirm your “evil vibe” suspicions?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Imma tell 1 thing. I was the guy who told my dad and mom not to ask me about marriage and if he wanted young ones he should go to Somalia and marry a young qalanjo, all that discussion happened infront of my mom. Guess what he goes to Africa and marries a young Ogaden qalanjo after that incident.The look on my hooyo macaan’s face was priceless. I loved it. She reminds me on the incident after she hears my dad’s marriage. And I tell her “That’s was a punishment for shaming me for not wanting to get married.” and my dad, well he has his hands full expecting a child soon. He said he will name the kid after me if he is a boy. Weird I know.

:hmm: I get the jist of it but Im still trying to fully understand it

:hmm: I get the jist of it but Im still trying to fully understand it
This girl is complaining about a man who fulfilled his purpose of reproducing with her mother and leaving. It was written by Allah. If she really believed in God and thought for herself like a “rational”(I put in quotes coz girls lack that) grown woman, instead of looking at hooyo’s face for approval to see her daddy then she’d probably get closure by now and both sides to the story. But what does she do... she goes online and insults the very man whose sperm was the cause for her to even exist in a public forum expecting hugs, kisses and sympathy. She is blind to her hooyo. “Hooyo is a super woman” “Hooyo is always right”

“Abo however, waa uff Khamra cab, and I am proud I’m the reason he fucked his leg up.”

My guy if u don’t see and agenda here then idk what to tell u.

My dad however stayed with us, raised us, provided for us. Me being his eldest son, I got his back if he marries a16 year old in Somalia. I’m his eldest son and I will keep my hooyo and sisters in check(respectfully obviously) whenever he feels like marrying a young gazelle and whenever they act up on him tryna shame him for being a Man.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This girl is complaining about a man who fulfilled his purpose of reproducing with her mother and leaving. It was written by Allah. If she really believed in God and thought for herself like a “rational”(I put in quotes coz girls lack that) grown woman, instead of looking at hooyo’s face for approval to see her daddy then she’d probably get closure by now and both sides to the story. But what does she do... she goes online and insults the very man whose sperm was the cause for her to even exist in a public forum expecting hugs, kisses and sympathy. She is blind to her hooyo. “Hooyo is a super woman” “Hooyo is always right”

“Abo however, waa uff Khamra cab, and I am proud I’m the reason he fucked his leg up.”

My guy if u don’t see and agenda here then idk what to tell u.

My dad however stayed with us, raised us, provided for us. Me being his eldest son, I got his back if he marries a16 year old in Somalia. I’m his eldest son and I will keep my hooyo and sisters in check(respectfully obviously) whenever he feels like marrying a young gazelle and whenever they act up on him tryna shame him for being a Man.
props to you sxb:samwelcome:

VixR

Veritas

Yikes. It does.

Too many negatives with Somalis, honestly. So dysfunctional. I have to thank my lucky stars, and I’ll be keeping my stars dysfunction free.

Yikes.

Too many negatives with Somalis honestly. So dysfunctional. I thank my lucky stars, and I’ll be keeping my stars dysfunction free.
Lol. Please. If your wealthy why not marry 2,3 and 4. My dad was selling himself short tbh.
:manny:.
Wallahi your family is the pinnacle of dysfunction. Tell me this how does a conversation about religion go in your family?
Do u tell your mom of all the moos you’ve gobbled?
Does your father know his daughter is a murtada who gobbles gaalo moos?
How did the conversation of your apostasy go like?
Do your siblings know??

So many questions wallahi.:pachah1: The irony.

Do you hate your mother? How are telling your own mother that this is her 'punishment'? Do you not have any respect?

Plus, you can't keep you're mother in check, your mother is the one that keeps you in check you waasaq. You obey your mother and you shut your mouth when she talks to you.

People here hate women so much that they will blame them when they are abused. Your evil agenda is clear as day when you are willing siding with a despicable sinner.

Do people here have comprehension issues? The OP has stated that she saw her father with her own eyes beat her mother and down alcohol.

What sane mother would want her child to get in contact with that?

For those that are accusing her of bitterness and character assassinating her. You're everything that is wrong with the Somali community. There is a reason why men get away with mistreating and walking away from their families, because people seem to think its acceptable for fathers not to fulfil the rights of their wives and kids.

Islamically, kids have rights. The father will be asked about his children's upbringing, clothes and shelter. Not placing strong importance on fatherhood is why our community is a joke.

Do you hate your mother? How are telling your own mother that this is her 'punishment'? Do you not have any respect?

Plus, you can't keep you're mother in check, your mother is the one that keeps you in check you waasaq. You obey your mother and you shut your mouth when she talks to you.
Do I need to say it any louder? Mmmh no, I keep her in check. I keep all of’em in check.

MY HOUSE MY RULES. Simple.
Do what I want, we will be good.

Do I need to say it any louder? Mmmh no, I keep her in check. I keep all of’em in check.

MY HOUSE MY RULES. Simple.
Do what I want, we will be good.

No, it probably isn't your house you little . That is why you act out on line.

Listen up warya, you look at ground when hooyo speaks to you and you OBEY her you caasi immoral trash.

Heaven is under the feet of your mother, not the other way around.

I hope your mother puts you in your place.

No, it probably isn't your house you little . That is why you act out on line.

Listen up warya, you look at ground when hooyo speaks to you and you OBEY her you caasi immoral trash.

Heaven is under the feet of your mother, not the other way around.

I hope your mother puts you in your place.
Where is your mom? what do u do for her? Does she live in YOUR HOUSE? Do u pay your mother’s bills? How have u repayed her for raising you? NO NO NO NO.
As u said “ u have a MAN.” Now go and fix him a burger. Somebody has claimed u to be His.
:umad:

Where is your mom? what do u do for her? Does she live in YOUR HOUSE? Do u pay your mother’s bills? He have u repayed her for raising you? NO NO NO NO.
As u said “ u have a MAN.” Now go and fix him a burger. Somebody has claimed u to be His.
:umad:

Yes I have. Before marrying I was paying her bills and till this day I give her money.

I can never repay her even if I was to become a millionaire and was to buy her a 5 storey mansion.

YOU can never repay your mother. The fact that you think you can tells how stupid you are.

Your mother rules you, not the other way round.

You gotta give women their physical necessities but mentally you should put them in their place. Females unchecked will ruin your life and theirs. I encourage my brother inlaws to marry second and third within earshot of my sisters. These females think too highly of themselves