My dad left me as a child

A munafiq is a person who lies and doesn’t say the full truth about something they are reporting. Why are u omitting what I put in brackets? Is checking your parents respectfully a bad thing now?? I see, your mother talked and acted however she wanted huh in front of u guys huh?!
:ohlord:

I didn't omit anything. You said yourself that you look after them, shelter them, therefore its your 'rules'.
Your disrespect towards your mother and women is clear as day and now your trying to change it up as I have exposed how pathetic you are.

My mother is respectful, so is my father. I don't keep my parents in 'check'.

VixR

Veritas
Omg can you stop the hate. You take generalization to the most extreme in here. Wallahi sometimes I'm amazed how you don't realise this. We get it you don't like somali guys and it's unlikely a somali guy would marry an openly gaal girl. You are incompatible. But instead of just respecting that you go to extreme lengths to dehumanize somali guys to feel better about yourself.

99.9 percent of somali guys are trash, but somehow your dad and brothers are not and not your ex somali guy. Now mathematically what are the chances that you 1 person happened to come across 4 people of a group that's 99.9 percent trash. The numbers don't add up.
I don’t feel good about it. It’s unfortunate, but that’s life. I’m tired of all the dancing around it. Just admit it: something’s really wrong.

Nothing you said addresses it. It’s obvious when you look around that many Somali girls can’t boast good fathers, and the boys in the community are lost. The fact that I have a great father is a stroke of luck among Somalis. I knew that as a child.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Warya, i'm married to a sane Faraax and have respectful God fearing men in my life. Not billa aqlaaq women hating weirdos.
The women deserving of ones respect is your mother,grandmother and aunts whom Islam gave a special position. Other women within the family have to respect the man because thats the Law of Islam. Disrespecting a random woman and ones whom Allah swt ordered us to respect is not the same:bell:

And how would someone keep their parents in "check"

The words keeping in check means 'putting them in their place'

I don't know how someone can put their mother in her place, especially if she is a good woman that raised you.

He is going to deny it now, but his earlier posts definitely revealed he meant that as he even said 'my house my rules'.

He thinks because his mother is a woman, and he is man she has to listen to him and that he has the power to keep her in 'check'.

His mother should wack him one.

I didn't omit anything. You said yourself that you look after them, shelter them, therefore its your 'rules'.
Your disrespect towards your mother and women is clear as day and now your trying to change it up as I have exposed how pathetic you are.

My mother is respectful, so is my father. I don't keep my parents in 'check'.

I still stand by what I said.
:manny:

The women deserving of ones respect is your mother,grandmother and aunts whom Islam gave a special position. Other women within the family have to respect the man because thats the Law of Islam. Disrespecting a random woman and ones whom Allah swt ordered us to respect is not the same:bell:

Excuse me, human beings in general deserve respect and good manners. That is Islam. Even the random milk man deserves respect as a human being.

The fact that I have to tell you this, shows me you are finished as a person.

So your wife, children, sisters don't deserve good treatment and respect?

This is what I mean when I say you have abusive qualities.

I don't know how someone can put their mother in her place, especially if she is a good woman that raised you.

He is going to deny it now, but his earlier posts definitely revealed he meant that as he even said 'my house my rules'.

He thinks because his mother is a woman, and he is man she has to listen to him and that he has the power to keep her in 'check'.

Don’t worry about my hooyo whacking me nayaa. She clearly did one hell of a job since she doesn’t pay rent and yours does.
:chrisfreshhah:

Do u pay rent? I bet your husband pays rent.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Excuse me, human beings in general deserve respect and good manners. That is Islam. Even the random milk man deserves respect as a human being.

The fact that I have to tell you this, shows me you are finished as a person.

So your wife, children, sisters don't deserve good treatment and respect?

This is what I mean when I say you have abusive qualities.
Now your just taking things out of context. You dont treat your wife,children and sibilings the way you treat your parents. I was referring to respect of obedience. Alxamdulillah I have akhlaq I dont go around abusing ppl:ivers:

Don’t worry about my hooyo whacking me nayaa. She clearly did one hell of a job since she doesn’t pay rent and you’re does.
:chrisfreshhah:

Loool all my brothers and sisters have good jobs, we look after my parents. They don't pay rent.

My mother has never paid rent a day in her life. My father provided for us and treated my mother like a queen and we in turn look after them.

I can never repay my parents for what they did for me and I wouldn't dare try to keep them in 'check'. May Allah bless them.

Now your just taking things out of context. You dont treat your wife,children and sibilings the way you treat your parents. I was referring to respect of obedience. Alxamdulillah I have akhlaq I dont go around abusing ppl:ivers:

Ah okay

Phewww, you scared me there for a minute.

I was just about to make dua for your poor wife.

I don’t feel good about it. It’s unfortunate, but that’s life. I’m tired of all the dancing around it. Just admit it: something’s really wrong.

Nothing you said addresses it. It’s obvious when you look around that many Somali girls can’t boast good fathers, and the boys in the community are lost. The fact that I have a great father is a stroke of luck among Somalis. I knew that as a child.

Vix one thing about me is I can read people well. And despite never meeting you I can read you. I don't think you are as happy and clear in your convictions in real life as you like to come across. Human nature says we all like to belong somewhere and you don't have that. You are in a limbo of two worlds. Deep down you know the whites around you don't get you and push come to shove they see you as another black Muslim girl. You worker hard to prove them you are different. But you know deep down with having black Muslim parents they will never fully.

Your story ain't unique. And you pretending you dating these great guys. Black girls like you who hates where they come from usually dates low level guys from other races. Until you actually come to terms with you being somali and accept whole of you. Truth is you will live a life constantly seeking others approval and be unfulfilled.

Loool all my brothers and sisters have good jobs, we look after my parents. They don't pay rent.

My mother has never paid rent a day in her life. My father provided for us and treated my mother like a queen and we in turn look after them.

I can never repay my parents for what they did for me and I wouldn't dare try to keep them in 'check'. May Allah bless them.
Yup u do pay rent.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The point I tried to say is that how would you keep the person whos' body you came out of and who spent their life hood trying to raise you in "check". Even if your mother is bad or good, why would you even think that
So people think now that they are a big boy, they can keep their parents in "check"
This goes for fathers as well. Yes, they may be bad, but at the end of the day, they are your parents

He should bend down and let his mother wack him, and then he kisses her legs
May Allah take all our parents to the highest Jannah. Amen!

The point I tried to say is that how would you keep the person whos' body you came out of and who spent their life hood trying to raise you in "check". Even if your mother is bad or good, why would you even think that
So people think now that they are a big boy, they can keep their parents in "check"
This goes for fathers as well. Yes, they may be bad, but at the end of the day, they are your parents

He should bend down and let his mother wack him, and then he kisses her legs
May Allah take all our parents to the highest Jannah. Amen!
Broke boy still having his hooyo pay his rent.

VixR

Veritas
Vix one thing about me is I can read people well. And despite never meeting you I can read you. I don't think you are as happy and clear in your convictions in real life as you like to come across. Human nature says we all like to belong somewhere and you don't have that. You are in a limbo of two worlds. Deep down you know the whites around you don't get you and push come to shove they see you as another black Muslim girl. You worker hard to prove them you are different. But you know deep down with having black Muslim parents they will never fully.

Your story ain't unique. And you pretending you dating these great guys. Black girls like you who hates where they come from usually dates low level guys from other races. Until you actually come to terms with you being somali and accept whole of you. Truth is you will live a life constantly seeking others approval and be unfulfilled.
I’m an open book. If my views are veiled, it’s because I’m being nice 99% of the time. I say what I mean, and if I don’t, I’ll blurt it out eventually.

I never had a problem fitting in anywhere. I was born in my community and I’m tied to it. I get that you Europeans are somehow made to feel inferior to your countrymen, and I’ve noticed that the American users here tend to be different in that they have no conflict identifying as an Americans comparitively to you Europeans who feel like outsiders, and seem to have some kind of chip of “otherness” on your soldier, but that doesn’t apply to us (and definitely not me).

In fact, my parents have no problem fitting in as Muslims either. My mom wears a regular hijab, and they’re both religious.

I don’t have a reason to pretend to date. I did not date for almost three years consecutively, bc I wasn’t in a place where I wanted to. I know my worth, and whether Somali or White, being that I’m lucky enough to be capable of getting exactly what I want and having regard and self-esteem for myself, I would never stoop to date someone who isn’t on my level.

I’m Somali, but I don’t accept what that means in the diaspora, nor in the homeland. It’s all disorder, destruction and dysfunction, with not much silver lining. That doesn’t mean I hate myself. If anything, to not be in a position where that is the defining features of my life makes me feel fortunate, but it’s a feeling that’s depressing, because that’s not much light in a diaspora defined by all kinds of negativities, from gang violence to being low class educationally, to the dysfunction of the families.

That’s not a problem approval from outside groups can solve, but you can’t see that. You don’t know how to read anything. You’re full of malice anytime someone tells anything negative, even if it’s true. Sometimes I admire your selective reasoning, and ability to block out reality. You so lack self-awareness that you post videos showing black boys robbing stores, meanwhile your brothers are in the streets performing those same robberies. I honestly think you’re one of the damaged males in the community, and probably have an unsavory past.

Trending

Latest posts