My dad left me as a child

Im just looking out for their marriage. A happy husband is a happy marriage. She cause less drama knowing that she has a competitor. She will be kinder and less fixated on mind bending him. She'll have more time to do whatever. Love for your brother what you love for yourself, otherwise you have not believed. I want 4 wives and would like the same for him.
@HalimaJ

How about you get yourself out of your sisters marriage?

You don't seem to care about their happiness as women are nothing to you.

Life doesn't work that way, if a woman doesn't want to be in a polygamous marriage, she'll just leave. Nothing happy about that situation.

Your dad doesn’t owe you anything, you was once just some water inside his balls, he did his job, he paid his money to you mom and gave you life.. the rest is up to you.

Your dad doesn’t owe you anything, you was once just some water inside his balls, he did his job, he paid his money to you mom and gave you life.. the rest is up to you.

Islamically, a father is meant to look after, provide, protect and raise his children.

That is why failure is at an all time high, because of idiotic views like yours.

How about you get yourself out of your sisters marriage?

You don't seem to care about their happiness as women are nothing to you.

Life doesn't work that way, if a woman doesn't want to be in a polygamous marriage, she'll just leave. Nothing happy about that situation.
A women's happiness is in a man's happiness

I've been trying to figure out what his issue is - IBRAHIM insults people for no reason, even those on his side, and he has a vitriolic hatred for women. I thought he's either the Shaiytan with an internet connection or a homosexual lobbyist. Being the good Somali that I am, I went investigating.

Everybody, we need to be nice to all caps Abraham - not only did his father abandon him to marry a 14-year old in a refugee camp (one of his favourite things is to insult the single mother who raised him), he was also recently rejected by a girl - he was too pussy to say anything to her dad, so he called her short as that's what his mom told him to say.

He is emotionally vulnerable right now. Judging from the title of his thread, it seems as though being rejected by women is as natural to him as day and night. Clearly he is not well.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/story-of-my-life.67836/#post-1800402

deadass nigga :deadrose:
Another simp here. Tell me when was the last time a girl has asked for your hand in marriage tell me? Plus the lil nigga was right I would’ve married another woman after a couple years. A rich geeljire got options after all.

99.9% aren’t worth it. I knew all my life I was lucky with my father. There’s no sticker price on that realization when you look around, wallahi. But as it turns out, the vast majority of the son’s of those regrettable fathers are even worse lol.
Why do you absolve the females from blame? didn't she choose to marry that loser?

No matter how much you insult your ex, he is a reflection of yourself, you picked him out of your own volition, all the signs were there for you, he didn't magically start drinking or become violent after marriage, he likely did before too.

In the rare occasion the poor dude began to drink or turned violent after marriage, it's highly likely you contributed towards this dysfunction.

If this was my wife and she became a worse person after marriage, I would take a deep look at myself because my presence should have had the opposite effect on her not a negative one.

This total lack of introspection and responsibility is at the root of all marital dysfunctions that I see, we always look at the actions and pass judgement, never at the things that preceded those actions.

One of the ways you can determine in any long-standing nasty disputes/marriage break up who is truly at fault, it's the person who is still bitter, resentful and hateful years down the line, because that alone is a form of spiritual punishment.

VixR

Veritas
Ok let's have a peace agreement. As a psychologist when your patient throws your analyse back on you, it's time to admit you failed the patient. I will stop analyse you and respect your truth as truth.
You’re damaged. Your whole concept of life is coming from a bitter place. You’re dishonest. Your sense of morality and family is warped. You’re planning to divorce and scam. You have insecurities about your standing.

All you do is twist things around, and project, and you can’t accept reality. Honestly, I hope you work it out. You’re not as hopeless as some, but you’re not in a good way. You’re in no place to inject yourself into other people’s lives in a serious way, much less take on a “patient” being as you need care yourself.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You a Flagg!t wallahi. Men have nothing but not guaranteed pussy. Pussy held hostage. Men have everything to lose in a marriage while women have everything to gain. One thing I will tell u is this if I had followed my parents advice to get married young I would’ve never gotten where I am today. I would’ve broke my back for an ungrateful Mali chick that I would end up resenting
Sxb, wernt you in a relationship for 3 months
Also whats with the obscene language, If i offended you then I am sorry

If you really had the P secured then why that long, for you to be rejected by the Father!
I listened to my parents advice, Got married when I can, Look where I am today!

Why do you absolve the females from blame? didn't she choose to marry that loser?

No matter how much you insult your ex, he is a reflection of yourself, you picked him out of your own volition, all the signs were there for you, he didn't magically start drinking or become violent after marriage, he likely did before too.

In the rare occasion the poor dude began to drink or turned violent after marriage, it's highly likely you contributed towards this dysfunction.

If this was my wife and she became a worse person after marriage, I would take a deep look at myself because my presence should have had the opposite effect on her not a negative one.

This total lack of introspection and responsibility is at the root of all marital dysfunctions that I see, we always look at the actions and pass judgement, never at the things that preceded those actions.

One of the ways you can determine in any long-standing nasty disputes/marriage break up who is truly at fault, it's the person who is still bitter, resentful and hateful years down the line, because that alone is a form of spiritual punishment.

Don't be stupid. Allah tests people in their marriages.

The best of women were married to tyrants that have tried to challenge Allah such as Asiya, yet here you are spouting rubbish.

Even a prophet of Allah, the most noble of men was tested with an evil wife.

I know men like you, like to victim blame women for being abused and mistreated, yet you create countless of threads blaming Somali women for why some Somali men are unemployed and toothless.

Either way, women are damned in your eyes and the hatred is clear to see. Even in a thread in which a young women is traumatised and has witnessed her mother being mistreated, its her poor mother that you berate. You're even trying to create a narrative in which its the mother that is the reason for his drinking.

Basically, in your world everything is the woman's fault. If he drinks, its the woman's fault, if he beats you it's the woman's fault.

If the husband is unemployed, a drunk, a female beater= probably the mothers fault.

Your hatred is a mental illness, get yourself sorted out.

World

VIP
My dad is that kind of bastard, he even had the guts to start another family after destroying our family.
When I was 5, I saw my dad beating my mum up, my older sister and I threw toys at my dad:mjlol:
He used to hit my older sister, brother and I so bad that teachers would ask us why we had random bruises on our bodies. I got hit with a cable wire this one time for not memorising quickly two full page of this surah :faysalwtf:
In front of the Somali community he was seen as being a good religious mosque teacher. In the beginning my mum was blamed for the divorce but after he started having issues with his second wife, everyone slowly started to figure out the kind of bastard he is
You western dhoocils have no respect for Islam, how can you call your own father a bastard? Wallahi Allah will deal with you.

World

VIP
:mjlol: at least i gave him a fucked up leg :mjdontkno:

Without God we have nothing :bell: Im glad you recognize that as well.

I'm glad you kept your faith, we can overcome our pasts sis and make fruitful realities and futures. :sass1:

I'm glad your survived too, they won't understand our lives, so I never talk about this shit.
Do you think you will receive ajar for beating up your wali and throwing him down the stairs? You need to go to your father and apologise for all the misery you’ve brought to him before he passes away and it’s too late.

Do you think you will receive ajar for beating up your wali and throwing him down the stairs? You need to go to your father and apologise for all the misery you’ve brought to him before he passes away.

You shouldn't call your father a bastard.

But note, how you don't seem to care about the way he has mistreated those under his care and the fact that he drinks, but are quick to vilify a woman lashing out online.

You're literally mad.

You’re damaged. Your whole concept of life is coming from a bitter place. You’re dishonest. Your sense of morality and family is warped. You’re planning to divorce and scam. You have insecurities about your standing.

All you do is twist things around, and project, and you can’t accept reality. Honestly, I hope you work it out. You’re not as hopeless as some, but you’re not in a good way. You’re in no place to inject yourself into other people’s lives in a serious way, much less take on a “patient” being as you need care yourself.

Looooool the student has become the teacher. Or so she thinks. You ever watched Rocky 5? Then you know the student can't beat the teacher. You basically took my analyse of you and turned it on me. But it's bit lazy, you read the review of a book and copied the review word by word. Be more creative girl.

Also you have no sense of humor. Me joking about scamming and divorcing a girl become true to you? Newsflash....I was just playing around

World

VIP
You shouldn't call your father a bastard.

But note, how you don't seem to care about the way he has mistreated those under his care and the fact that he drinks, but are quick to vilify a woman lashing out online.

You're literally mad.
Her father escaped a civil war that tore his country apart, he most likely saw his own friends and family killed. It’s very likely he is suffering from PTSD and may have been drinking to deal with all the stress and psychological problems he accumulated throughout his tough life.

What I do know is that a daughter who beat up her father and threw him down the stairs will never see the light of jannah without begging her father for forgiveness.

Also we don’t know his side of the story, I don’t believe the mother is innocent. Why would she marry a man who apparently drinks alcohol? Why would she disown her daughter for speaking to her father? Mothers in the west are the ones abusing their powers, so she could have threatened to call the police on him if he tried to get into contact with his children.

VixR

Veritas
Looooool the student has become the teacher. Or so she thinks. You ever watched Rocky 5? Then you know the student can't beat the teacher. You basically took my analyse of you and turned it on me. But it's bit lazy, you read the review of a book and copied the review word by word. Be more creative girl.

Also you have no sense of humor. Me joking about scamming and divorcing a girl become true to you? Newsflash....I was just playing around
I don’t watch movies.

You can say it was a lie, but your whole entire persona is scummy. Your sense of right and wrong is scattered and confused/selective. I’m sure something happened to you, But you’re one of those cautionary types. You dehumanize yourselves.

Sxb, wernt you in a relationship for 3 months
Also whats with the obscene language, If i offended you then I am sorry

If you really had the P secured then why that long, for you to be rejected by the Father!
I listened to my parents advice, Got married when I can, Look where I am today!
3 months is long to a thirsty dude like u sxb. And why the dad rejected me? He was on some “ I don’t want my daughter marrying a faradheer.” One of his reasons being a faradheer will marry another woman and leave his girl. A response I’d expect from a beta who gets yelled at by his wife at his sharqaan. I’m the best his daughter could ever do yet his little man syndrome got in the way of his beautiful daughter’s happiness. I don’t mind it happens.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Her father escaped a civil war that tore his country apart, he most likely saw his own friends and family killed. It’s very likely he is suffering from PTSD and may have been drinking to deal with all the stress and psychological problems he accumulated throughout his tough life.

What I do know is that a daughter who beat up her father and threw him down the stairs will never see the light of jannah without begging her father for forgiveness.
Both are wrong
The world is a test and was mad to see how they would cope
Somali civil war was our fault and our punishment
But her throwing her dad down the stairs is wrong
Two wrongs do not make it a right!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
3 months is long to a thirsty dude like u sxb. And why the dad rejected me? He was on some “ I don’t want my daughter marrying a faradheer.” One of his reasons being a faradheer will marry another woman and leave his girl. A response I’d expect from a beta who gets yelled at by his wife at his sharqaan. I’m the best his daughter could ever do yet his little man syndrome got in the way of his beautiful daughter’s happiness. I don’t mind it happens.
I ain't thirsty, but you said the P**** was guaranteed, so why wait 3 months if your package was secured!
:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

A daughter who beat up her father and threw him down the stairs will never see the light of jannah without begging her father for forgiveness.

She should most definitely.

Imagine being a woman that escaped civil war, in a gaal country giving birth to children and your husband beats you up and abuses you and leaves you to deal with the emotional turmoil of raising kids.

Kids have haqq, being a drunk that does not fear allah and abuses those around you is not justification.

You have 101 excuses for the evil actions of men but are quick to be harsh towards women, even blaming them for their ill treatment. Its disgusting.

You don't even know for certain if he has PTSD, he might have just succumbed to it due to his own immoral inclinations. Yet, you don't think about the psychological damage domestic abuse does to children.

The reason why you don't is because you don't even see women's humanity.

Funny how PTSD seems to only have an impact on Somali men.