story of my life.

so a couple weeks ago i went to propose to this shanshi chick i was going to school with. Pretty, petite, light skin shanshi with long silky hair but extremely short just like her dad.
The lil shanshi man straight up rejects my proposal on some qabyaalad shit.

"Gabadeydha faradheer umarabo, faradheer weey iga silcinaayin, naago kalay ayee gabadheyda igala guursan doonaan, faradheer hadees ii keento waa habaara."
:gucciwhat:
what the actual hell my guy?
:chrisfreshhah:
i wasnt pissed off at the man but more so by his daughter for wasting my time if she knew all along that her dad was like this. I told her that she wasted three months of my life. I wouldve prolly gotten a faradheer just like me, she was on about how he's not like that and that she'll convince him.

I straight up shut it down. Told her to listen to her dad and that my hooyo thought she was very short just like her daddy anyways.
:mjlol:

i havent spoken to her ever since.
NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER MARRY INTO A FAMILY THAT DONT WANT YOU. Thats the peak of self-hate.
have u ever been rejected by a girl's family?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
so a couple weeks ago i went to propose to this shanshi chick i was going to school with. Pretty, petite, light skin shanshi with long silky hair but extremely short just like her dad.

"Gabadeydha faradheer umarabo, faradheer weey iga silcinaayin, naago kalay ayee gabadheyda igala guursan doonaan, faradheer hadees ii keento waa habaara."
i wasnt pissed off at the man but more so by his daughter for wasting my time if she knew all along that her dad was like this. I told her that she wasted three months of my life. I wouldve prolly gotten a faradheer just like me, she was on about how he's not like that and that she'll convince him.

I straight up shut it down. Told her to listen to her dad and that my hooyo thought she was very short just like her daddy anyways.

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER MARRY INTO A FAMILY THAT DONT WANT YOU. Thats the peak of self-hate.
Any kind of marriage is a headache anyway in this day and age. This doesn't surprise me.

:farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Aren't u a girl? I am confused.

You had a pretty light skin fun size girl, and you turn her down because you thought marrying into a family that rejected you was stupid. Honestly Reer Xamari folks are very open minded people. In all likelihood her father would have come around, and things would have been fine. But you messed up big time my Negro.

You had a pretty light skin fun size girl, and you turn her down because you thought marrying into a family that rejected you was stupid. Honestly Reer Xamari folks are very open minded people. In all likelihood her father would have come around, and things would have been fine. But you messed up big time my Negro.

bruh, i understand but it was just too much for me. I dont marry into families like that. Never will.

Any kind of marriage is a headache anyway in this day and age. This doesn't surprise me.

:farmajoyaab:
Especially in the west. Women have everythung to gain while men have everything to lose. Deep down when her dad said No, i was kinda feeling good coz my single life is and will forever be more lit than me in a marriage. plus, Im not ready to have kids yet she had baby rabies at 19. Thats tough. i never wanted to marry in the west but i was blinded by this girl's beauty and femininity. When the old man said No. i snapped out of it. Never InshAllah will i be slippin like that.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Especially in the west. Women have everythung to gain while men have everything to lose. Deep down when her dad said No, i was kinda feeling good coz my single life is and will forever be more lit than me in a marriage. plus, Im not ready to have kids yet she had baby rabies at 19. Thats tough. i never wanted to marry in the west but i was blinded by this girl's beauty and femininity. When the old man said No. i snapped out of it. Never InshAllah will i be slippin like that.
Help yourself brother and you will be happy in life. Sort your life out first and then worry about everything else.

Trending