My dad left me as a child

Do you think you will receive ajar for beating up your wali and throwing him down the stairs? You need to go to your father and apologise for all the misery you’ve brought to him before he passes away and it’s too late.
The hypocrisy of this doqon called @HalimaJ is baffling. This girl literally brags about physically harming her drunk father risking his life yet she thinks a son holding it down for his mom and respectfully checking her is somehow worse. Make it make sense Sxb.

Good observation. Even Camel herders like me straight from Somalia has a sense of belonging in America. The reason is because America is a concept not an ethnicity. People can buy into it and take ownership. Europe is a tribal continent. You can never belong. Not all Americans agree with the american Idealism and occasionally people like trump and his supporters get political prominence. Majority of Americans loathe them.
Exactly. We also never take right wing Americans serious because they don’t belong on the land either. It’s a concept as you said. A concept we all accepted.

An Ilhan Omar which Europeans Somalis talk shxt about, is no matter how you feel about her politics or personality, she’s the embodiment of the American dream. She was a refugee yesterday and now she sits on the foreign relations committee. That alone makes her the most powerful single Somali in the world. Only in America.

World

VIP
My best friend has 3 kids with an ex who even tried to run with the kids. Did everything for him not to see them. But he is an educated clean guy and has gone through the legal system. He tried to reason with her parents and brother first and they said not our business. He got social services involved and took a lawyer.

It was a progress and she broke the agreements when social services got involved. They recorded everything and just before court time her family changed their tune and asked him to drop it. He was ready to take full custody and expose her mental illness and all family problems. I'm telling you no woman can make you not see your kids if you really want to. How many somali men are willing to really fight? You think some saying I can't see my children will make me say oh ok then?
You are not seriously comparing your friend who was born, raised and educated in this country to a father who fled Somalia suffering from PTSD after civil war and came to the west as a refugee? He might have grown up poor without education in Somalia and did not know how to fight the legal system and get custody of his children.

What a stupid comparison.

The hypocrisy of this doqon called @HalimaJ is baffling. This girl literally brags about physically harming her drunk father risking his life yet she thinks a son holding it down for his mom and respectfully checking her is somehow worse. Make it make sense Sxb.

Did I say it was fine you weirdo?

That girl came from an abusive home.

What is your excuse for being like that?

You're just a dick thats why.

Raised by a good mother, supposedly from a good home, yet you're still an asshole.

IQ 68

I don’t watch movies.

You can say it was a lie, but your hole entire persona is scummy. Your sense of right and wrong is scattered and confused/selective. I’m sure something happened to you, But you’re one of those cautionary types. You dehumanize yourselves.

Ok now you becoming angry. I feel.like that long post I made about your struggle to fit in hit a nerve. Maybe it was too close to the truth.

I apologize. Now can you stop with the personal attacks? Nothing happened to me allhamdulillah. I feel I digged too deep with my analyse of you and now you angry. You are in protective mood and in your mind you need to paint others as monsters to feel good about yourself.

My truce offer stance. I will pray for you. God bless

You are not seriously comparing your friend who was born, raised and educated in this country to a father who fled Somalia suffering from PTSD after civil war and came to the west as a refugee? He might have grown up poor without education in Somalia and did not know how to fight the legal system and get custody of his children.

What a stupid comparison.

You either play smart or dumb. The rules don't change due to your background

You either play smart or dumb. The rules don't change due to your background

Why are guys even having a conversation about custody, when the man is supposedly a drunken abuser?

Wallahi, i'm disgusted at how some of you men will defend evil behaviour. He has soo much empathy for a man that wrecked the lives of his family, but vilifies the victims, simply for being women.

I kid you not, if iftin was a male poster the responses would be dramatically different.

Why are guys even having a conversation about custody, when the man is supposedly a drunken abuser?

Wallahi, i'm disgusted at how some of you men will defend evil behaviour.

No it was previous convo of how a woman can make a man never see his child.

Wallahi, i'm disgusted at how some of you men will defend evil behaviour.
:mjlol:

I stopped reading OP post as soon as I read he was a drunk abuser. Who would ever talk to a dad like that!

:mjlol:

I stopped reading OP post as soon as I read he was a drunk abuser. Who would ever talk to a dad like that!

People here are absolutely nuts and disingenuous.

There could be a thread about how someones mother was murdered by their father and people here would symphaphise and scream PTSD!

Did I say it was fine you weirdo?

That girl came from an abusive home.

What is your excuse for being like that?

You're just a **** thats why.

Raised by a good mother, supposedly from a good home, yet you're still an asshole.

IQ 68
We were in Africa and we had a maid who was older than my mom. Old enough to be my grandmother I used to love (AUN) her name was hawa. She was from Tanzania. Made amazing food MashAllah. One day my mother asks me to massage her feet while I’m doing that the maid does something and my mom loses her cool while I’m there. Hawa would hide food for me coz I would not eat a lot and we were many so if u don’t eat on time u buy dry bread. She starts scolding her like a little kid she gave birth to. I was so uncomfortable and hurt I just ran out the room. Miskeenta she was sad. I go up to my mom and I tell her what she did wasn’t good and that woman was old enough to be her mother and just because she pays her 40 bucks a month doesnt give her the right to disrespect her like that and scold her infront of a kid(me) that is embarrassing. My mother calls my dad and tells him what I said to her. From that day it never happened again at least not in front of the children. When I say my mother respects me she does. My sister had a habit of calling her shaqaalo. So disrespectful. I would cringe every time. To a point I would yell at them to call her by her name or call her aunty. A place full of women and no male is a house of petty, disrespect and no logic. There has to be a man who keeps everyone in check.

@IBRAHIM., have you been to Somalia in your life or spent some part of your life there!
Actually in any third world country!
I lived in Africa for a quite some time. Not gonna tell u where tho. Somalia, never. I’m visiting there dec15. To see what’s popping And to buy hella camels inshAllah.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I lived in Africa for a quite some time. Not gonna tell u where tho. Somalia, never. I’m visiting there dec15. To see what’s popping And to buy hella camels inshAllah.
Now I get your point. I heared of the same thing whilst in Africa
I get it now!

VixR

Veritas
Ok now you becoming angry. I feel.like that long post I made about your struggle to fit in hit a nerve. Maybe it was too close to the truth.

I apologize. Now can you stop with the personal attacks? Nothing happened to me allhamdulillah. I feel I digged too deep with my analyse of you and now you angry. You are in protective mood and in your mind you need to paint others as monsters to feel good about yourself.

My truce offer stance. I will pray for you. God bless
Dude, I really hope you figure it out. You have a chip on your shoulder, particularly for Whites, so much that you continuesly make up whole narratives for me on threads that have nothing to do with them. This isn’t the first time you’ve done this and then pretended to win through withdrawal. I’m not responsible for your experience in the U.K. ghettos.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We were in Africa and we had a maid who was older than my mom. Old enough to be my grandmother I used to love (AUN) her name was hawa. She was from Tanzania. Made amazing food MashAllah. One day my mother asks me to massage her feet while I’m doing that the maid does something and my mom loses her cool while I’m there. Hawa would hide food for me coz I would not eat a lot and we were many so if u don’t eat on time u buy dry bread. She starts scolding her like a little kid she gave birth to. I was so uncomfortable and hurt I just ran out the room. Miskeenta she was sad. I go up to my mom and I tell her what she did wasn’t good and that woman was old enough to be her mother and just because she pays her 40 bucks a month doesnt give her the right to disrespect her like that and scold her infront of a kid(me) that is embarrassing. My mother calls my dad and tells him what I said to her. From that day it never happened again at least not in front of the children. When I say my mother respects me she does. My sister had a habit of calling her shaqaalo. So disrespectful. I would cringe every time. To a point I would yell at them to call her by her name or call her aunty. A place full of women and no male is a house of petty, disrespect and no logic. There has to be a man who keeps everyone in check.

I get why people change when going Africa. You see stuff like this and wonder why does this happen. And then you accustom to it!

Trending