My Cousins Marriage Prospects ( not what you think)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So my cuzzo, my old role model, the big bro is preparing to ask for this girls hand by meeting her dad. Real traditional.

He works for a pretty well know tech company and makes serious $$$. We in Cali and the girl is UK so he gonna grab some of us his abtis in the area and talk to the dad.

He is with his deen and is a good dude all for one fault.

he can’t speak af Somali.

im bad myself, yet he makes me sound like a native speaker. He struggles to speak well and I’m worried he won’t do well talking with the guy.

how fucked is he, will he be rejected just for not being able to speak well?
Not a great situation, would like to hear some of you more cultural peoples thoughts.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Somali isn't hard to learn. If he learns and studies everyday, he'll be a pro in no time. Buy a dictionary and grammatical books and get to learning!

How is her somali speaking skills? Is she also a hooyo mataalo? :browtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somali isn't hard to learn. If he learns and studies everyday, he'll be a pro in no time. Buy a dictionary and grammatical books and get to learning!

How is her somali speaking skills? Is she also a hooyo mataalo? :browtf:
She can hold a basic convo, a step above a Hooyo mataalo
. The thing is he grew with Asians and whites in school and he doesn’t feel as connected to Somalis

and no time to study he leaving end of next week :kendrickcry:

VixR

Veritas
I literally do not see the issue. You really think they’ll refuse just bc he can’t speak Somali? In that case, gl to most Somalis in the West lol.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I heard UK and I stopped reading them somali girls over there will marry a dog just so they can go OT and flex on their friends via snapchat. Rich, Somali and lives in beautiful California is like a jackpot for them uk tings. I seen them uk shordies drop all dignity and move into a 1bedroom apartment and marry a bumass nigga in Toronto just so they can say they are OT he will actually be lucky if her dad rejects him cuz thats dodging a huge bullet goodluck to ur cuzzin tho cause to those shordies in that country he is the easiest comeup of their life :francis:

General Asad

She can hold a basic convo, a step above a Hooyo mataalo
. The thing is he grew with Asians and whites in school and he doesn’t feel as connected to Somalis

and no time to study he leaving end of next week :kendrickcry:
Basic convo? If she can't hold an intellectual convo in af somali for more than an hour, her parents failed her. Both did, actually.

Tell your cousin to stop the wedding. Too many red flags. Don't bring kids into the mix.
Don't know somali, different countries, etc.

Not hard to get acquainted to somalis. Just act like a circus clown and all the somalis will flock and 'ooh' and 'aah' lmao.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I heard UK and I stopped reading them somali girls over there will marry a dog just so they can go OT and flex on their friends via snapchat. Rich, Somali and lives in beautiful California is like a jackpot for them uk tings. I seen them uk shordies drop all dignity and move into a 1bedroom apartment and marry a bumass nigga in Toronto just so they can say they are OT he will actually be lucky if her dad rejects him cuz thats dodging a huge bullet goodluck to ur cuzzin tho cause to those shordies in that country he is the easiest comeup of their life :francis:
My nigga there that bad? She looks pretty to me.
May need to pluck one of dem tings for myself :mjswag:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Basic convo? If she can't hold an intellectual convo in af somali for more than an hour, her parents failed her. Both did, actually.

Tell your cousin to stop the wedding. Too many red flags. Don't bring kids into the mix.
Don't know somali, different countries, etc.

Not hard to get acquainted to somalis. Just act like a circus clown and all the somalis will flock and 'ooh' and 'aah' lmao.
I can’t this nigga is beyond reason smh I think she did sihr on him idk

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My nigga there that bad? She looks pretty to me.
Bro the amount of UK girls I see running around clubbing is insane fam. One of them told me they marry Somali boys that are not from UK, get sharci and divorce on the spot :francis:

One of them tried to holla at me she was a 10/10 Somali girl from London. For once my low self esteem benefitted me and I knew there was something fishy. Turns out she wanted me to get her pregnant so I have no choice but to marry her (She knew my hooyo would smoke me if I got a girl I wasn't married to pregnant) :mjkkk:

If they were willing to marry my uglyass (broke at the time too) and live in community housing for foreign sharci they would deffo be willing to finesse yo cuzzo. Im not saying it will happen but just tell him be wary :kanyeshrug:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bro the amount of UK girls I see running around clubbing is insane fam. One of them told me they marry Somali boys that are not from UK, get sharci and divorce on the spot :francis:

One of them tried to holla at me she was a 10/10 Somali girl from London. For once my low self esteem benefitted me and I knew there was something fishy. Turns out she wanted me to get her pregnant so I have no choice but to marry her (She knew my hooyo would smoke me if I got a girl I wasn't married to pregnant) :mjkkk:

If they were willing to marry my uglyass (broke at the time too) and live in community housing for foreign sharci they would deffo be willing to finesse yo cuzzo. Im not saying it will happen but just tell him be wary :kanyeshrug:
Nigga America ain’t even all that nacalaa :kendrickcry: the only things we have on the UK are better job/opportunities. They should be aiming for Canada not US

General Asad

I can’t this nigga is beyond reason smh I think she did sihr on him idk
Welp. Your friend will become divorced in three years time, a child will be born, she will become a single mother and they will become yet another statistic.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Hol up tf does OT mean?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga America ain’t even all that nacalaa :kendrickcry: the only things we have on the UK are better job/opportunities. They should be aiming for Canada not US
Grass is greener on the other sideto them but truth is nothing beats home and they will realize that eventually :manny:

OT means outta town :mybusiness:

so the king of HNSFW has low self esteem ? Impossible.

So my cuzzo, my old role model, the big bro is preparing to ask for this girls hand by meeting her dad. Real traditional.

He works for a pretty well know tech company and makes serious $$$. We in Cali and the girl is UK so he gonna grab some of us his abtis in the area and talk to the dad.

He is with his deen and is a good dude all for one fault.

he can’t speak af Somali.

im bad myself, yet he makes me sound like a native speaker. He struggles to speak well and I’m worried he won’t do well talking with the guy.

how fucked is he, will he be rejected just for not being able to speak well?
Not a great situation, would like to hear some of you more cultural peoples thoughts.

maybe they can learn together. Since he already is going to marry her. I don’t think they will reject him. It’s still sad though. Not being able to speak your own language.

Tukraq

VIP
I literally do not see the issue. You really think they’ll refuse just bc he can’t speak Somali? In that case, gl to most Somalis in the West lol.
most somalis in the west can speak somali, otherwise how would they communicate with there parents? they'd need non somali speaking parents not to know it

They live in two different countries and hes planning on marrying:ohlord: Nahhh nigga needs to do a background check atleast, some of these UK tings do the nastiest things behind their parents back wallahi billahi he should ask her associates and the niggas around her area on what she does before wifing her

Last edited:

Trending