My Cousins Marriage Prospects ( not what you think)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It’s more about the way you talk about Somali girls from here and our characters. Have some respect mate.

Frankly don’t care what you say about the UK. It’s not my country :gucciwhat:
This is only a handful out of the big amount of Somalis living in the UK a bunch of canadian shordies would do the same thing if they were given a chance like this on their plate :manny:

Theres gold diggers in every diaspora I was just talking about UK because the girl OPs cousin is marrying is from there :manny:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
This is only a handful out of the big amount of Somalis living in the UK a bunch of canadian shordies would do the same thing if they were given a chance like this on their plate :manny:

Theres gold diggers in every diaspora I was just talking about UK because the girl OPs cousin is marrying is from there :manny:
She might be a good girl, it’s not good to assume about someone’s character. :birdman:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
No, honestly. My cousin is my best friend, but he wasn’t very wise in this pursuit, and I do believe it won’t end well tbh
Why don’t you trust his judgement. Is he incapable of making wise choices?

He sounds like a good dude. I dont think they would deny him on language skills. I hope he is honest with dad straight away and tell him i cant speak instead of trying to speak and misunderstand sh1t and embarrass us. yes us cause we are all rooting for him now

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some of us talk to our parents primarily in English and remix Somali in. The one self-approved Somali guy that approached my folks (there were others who went to my folks directly...which is the whackiest shit I ever experienced) spoke to them in English, and it wasn’t held against him. That’s kind of a weird standard to refuse someone over. I’m calling it now. If they refuse him, it’ll be because of something else entirely.

That's only a few individuals who do so usually the very religious one they tend to skip talking to the girl entirely and just go straight to the father and ask for the daughters hand in marriage which is very weird

Most somalis the majority get to know the girl or talk with each other for a year or more than they agree upon marriage thats when the guy brings his male relatives and meet her dad the other one is just weird

Trending

Latest posts