My Cousins Marriage Prospects ( not what you think)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yall needa take it easy dude is from cali his parents most likely speak good english and he grew up with little to none somalis so its pretty much expected his Somali is bad :manny:

Tukraq

VIP
They live in two different countries and hes planning on marrying:ohlord: Nahhh nigga needs to do a background check atleast, some of these UK tings do the nastiest things behind their parents back wallahi billahi he should ask her associates and the niggas around her area on what she does before wifing
this might be a good date idea to be safe

VixR

Veritas
most somalis in the west can speak somali, otherwise how would they communicate with there parents? they'd need non somali speaking parents not to know it
Some of us talk to our parents primarily in English and remix Somali in. The one self-approved Somali guy that approached my folks (there were others who went to my folks directly...which is the whackiest shit I ever experienced) spoke to them in English, and it wasn’t held against him. That’s kind of a weird standard to refuse someone over. I’m calling it now. If they refuse him, it’ll be because of something else entirely.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why did he choose UK :mjcry:
I am not totally sure, he thinks xalimos that curved him in high school now hitting him up just want his money, so he has a preference for people outside of our immediate area :damn:

as far as I know they just hit it off, and this is the next step.

I do gotta worry for him as I have heard some disturbing things about dem uk tings and Carribean niggas don’t want my mans simpin

He is done... they will clown him, he is setting himself up for failure. Imagine all those disgusted red bearded old men staring at him.

Them:“Nacala kuguyalo” :mahubowtf:

Him:”is that a yes”:diddyass:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He is done... they will clown him, he is setting himself up for failure. Imagine all those disgusted red bearded old men staring at him.

Them:“Nacala kuguyalo” :mahubowtf:

Him:”is that a yes”:diddyass:

idk If anything maybe he’ll get taxed for higher mehr?

I am not totally sure, he thinks xalimos that curved him in high school now hitting him up just want his money, so he has a preference for people outside of our immediate area :damn:

as far as I know they just hit it off, and this is the next step.

I do gotta worry for him as I have heard some disturbing things about dem uk tings and Carribean niggas don’t want my mans simpin
Bro tell him or help him do some investigation cuz shit be crazy out there.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bro tell him or help him do some investigation cuz shit be crazy out there.
That’s the thing I don’t know shit about UK I only lived in states.
I was hopin y’all could inform me how these UK shorties are

I do fear it may be too late.

this gonna take everything he has rip :damn: :damn: :damn:

I was hopin y’all could inform me how these UK shorties are:damn: :damn: :damn:
“High profile” UK xalimos (IG account with 5,000+ followers or a snap score of 60,000+) are usually s bro, if she tells him that she has gone to hookah lounges a couple of times then she’s a confirmed . Stop him from meeting her dad until he learns more about her akhi. Does she have good grades? Xalimos with good grades are less likely to be s

So my cuzzo, my old role model, the big bro is preparing to ask for this girls hand by meeting her dad. Real traditional.

He works for a pretty well know tech company and makes serious $$$. We in Cali and the girl is UK so he gonna grab some of us his abtis in the area and talk to the dad.

He is with his deen and is a good dude all for one fault.

he can’t speak af Somali.

im bad myself, yet he makes me sound like a native speaker. He struggles to speak well and I’m worried he won’t do well talking with the guy.

how fucked is he, will he be rejected just for not being able to speak well?
Not a great situation, would like to hear some of you more cultural peoples thoughts.
I personally didnt like when men skipped me went ro my dad before talking to me thankfully my dad use to tell them she has a mind if her own Adeer go talk to her if she says yes her word goes. Can you believe non if them came to me after that? Like he basically gave them the pass but they would not come to me so i would always hear back from through gossip from my causins hey you know so and so did thus went your dad blah smh. They might have had a chance if they came to me first.
Tell your causin to talk to her who knows maybe he wont like her after if he does end up liking her then its a win win. Unless his insecure.

So my cuzzo, my old role model, the big bro is preparing to ask for this girls hand by meeting her dad. Real traditional.

He works for a pretty well know tech company and makes serious $$$. We in Cali and the girl is UK so he gonna grab some of us his abtis in the area and talk to the dad.

He is with his deen and is a good dude all for one fault.

he can’t speak af Somali.

im bad myself, yet he makes me sound like a native speaker. He struggles to speak well and I’m worried he won’t do well talking with the guy.

how fucked is he, will he be rejected just for not being able to speak well?
Not a great situation, would like to hear some of you more cultural peoples thoughts.

Not great. Can’t speak Somali. What the hell is his mom and dad doing?

Xaruun

VIP
“High profile” UK xalimos (IG account with 5,000+ followers or a snap score of 60,000+) are usually s bro, if she tells him that she has gone to hookah lounges a couple of times then she’s a confirmed . Stop him from meeting her dad until he learns more about her akhi. Does she have good grades? Xalimos with good grades are less likely to be s
Ideally she should also be introverted or have some form of autism. Introverts can still be s so the autism is more important

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I heard UK and I stopped reading them somali girls over there will marry a dog just so they can go OT and flex on their friends via snapchat. Rich, Somali and lives in beautiful California is like a jackpot for them uk tings. I seen them uk shordies drop all dignity and move into a 1bedroom apartment and marry a bumass nigga in Toronto just so they can say they are OT he will actually be lucky if her dad rejects him cuz thats dodging a huge bullet goodluck to ur cuzzin tho cause to those shordies in that country he is the easiest comeup of their life :francis:
Stop writing fan fiction. :snoop:

Thread maker, you sound naive. Don’t let these incels trick you into having bad opinions about a woman you have yet to meet. If you like your cousin and consider him to be smart, then you know he’s smart enough to know if he really wants to marry this woman.
Most Somali girls grow up in Islamic religious households, it doesn’t get more strict than that. How can you be a “” in a Muslim household? Make it make sense. Let my good sis live her best life and be nice to her otherwise she can make life hard for you in relation to you seeing your cousin.

Also people over 16 who can’t speak Somali are next level cringe.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Don't be mad ur people don't like the country you worship :umad:
It’s more about the way you talk about Somali girls from here and our characters. Have some respect mate.

Frankly don’t care what you say about the UK. It’s not my country :gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts