My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Does he 100% know it's his kid? He should check that first. He should tell her to send him to court.

Last edited:

Exodus

Alienist
Take a DNA test to find out if it’s his kid, if it is then I’d try to reach a private arrangement with the mother where he sends a certain amount per month to support them as he really should, this would prevent a scandal.

Also visiting the child a few times a month won’t do any harm.

He should come clean to his fiancé as it’s not fair for a honest girl to marry a reformed like your friend.

Islamically, that child is not his and she can not have his name nor inherit him and has no responsibility on her.
A bastard takes her mother's lineage and is her sole responsibility.

This is a punishment of zina on both parties

You idiot stop spreading fake news. That child is Islamically his and he has a big responsibility to make sure they grow up in a Muslim household and the only way he can do that is by being in her life...DUH

My friend’s family arranged with him a smart girl with a good education and reputation, and both of them hit it off and he’s in love with her while his ex is promiscuous, lives in the bad area, and he doesn’t want to support a girl who sleeps around just to support his baby girl. He doesn’t want his past to chain him and he wants to come clean with the girl he’s about to marry about his dilemma
I know you’re not being serious with that reply. a man who goes around impregnating random women then running from his child does not deserve such a good girl. I honestly hope she finds out and leaves him. And the ex should take his ass to court.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You idiot stop spreading fake news. That child is Islamically his and he has a big responsibility to make sure they grow up in a Muslim household and the only way he can do that is by being in her life...DUH
You have no knowledge of deen. Even @AussieHustler knows that a bastard has no father and has only a maternal family.
A man can only have children through marriage. A man can not claim a child born through zina.

Dont speak about Islam again

You have no knowledge of deen. Even @AussieHustler knows that a bastard has no father and has only a maternal family.
A man can only have children through marriage. A man can not claim a child born through zina.

I am clearly more knowledgeable than you on this subject you should have just sat down and drank your milk. It’s dangerous having people like you speaking about the religion

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

These women are ignorant sxb,lrt them dribnle their opinions which mean naught in shariah court. They think bastards have rights lool, blame the woman for skanking around.

These women are ignorant sxb,lrt them dribnle their opinions which mean naught in shariah court. They think bastards have rights lool, blame the woman for skanking around.

And blame the Man. Wtf? it takes two people to make a child. Why don't bastards have rights? It's not their fault.

Muji

VIP
I agree with everything, but it isn't hypocritical for people who have a child through zina to get married after the fact. The problem would be if one party was angry at being forced to get married, and so took their anger out on the innocent child

In any case, this guy sounds like a pick and I hope his daughter turns out alright. As her father, you're 100% right in saying he's responsible for her in the deen, but marrying her mother would provide the baby with added protection. Some scholars argue that a child born out of wedlock doesn't inherit from their father, so there are other reasons why they should be married, even if they divorce later that day

In any case, he's a man of little honour, but the honorable thing to do now is marry the mother if she wants to marry him. He sacrificed his happiness the moment he committed zina

Lol the OP has a very bummy friend indeed. Men need to pay up and keep their mouth closed.

Muji

VIP

Nobody cares about sharia law courts being governed by misogynistic men. All a woman needs to do is to send the child support agency the man’s name and address. The rest will be taken care of for the next 18 years. Should of worn a condom.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I find it ironic your friend is saying he don't want to support the mother who

"sleeps around and is promiscuous"

that's funny cause he's the one who knocked her up

Anyway your friend is a coward and a hypocrite that is more scared of his good reputation and what others will say about him

btw that girl his family arranged She will find out about his past he can't run away from it

Bastards have rights, the only thing here is that they have no legal father and the maternal family is his family

I don't agree. Biologically speaking the child is as much his as hers. he should take full responsibility for his action. if the child is his, he is the father. Not having the same last name doesn't negate the fact that he is her biological father and has a certain responsibility. the child is the only innocent party in this mess and should not be punished by not having a father figure in her life. Now granted her father does sound like a simp however he should try to amend his mistake by trying to better himself and play a role in her life. Otherwise, she will grow up resenting her father.
And for those talking about religion, in Islam the punishment is equal for those who commit Zina so why are some only bashing the women?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don't agree. Biologically speaking the child is as much his as hers. he should take full responsibility for his action. if the child is his, he is the father. Not having the same last name doesn't negate the fact that he is her biological father and has a certain responsibility. the child is the only innocent party in this mess and should not be punished by not having a father figure in her life. Now granted her father does sound like a simp however he should try to amend his mistake by trying to better himself and play a role in her life. Otherwise, she will grow up resenting her father.
And for those talking about religion, in Islam the punishment is equal for those who commit Zina so why are some only bashing the women?
He has no right over the child and when she wants to get Married, he's consent will not be sought. She is to wear hijab from him and he can not inherit her either.

He had been stripped of his fatherhood by Allah swt. Even In European royalty, a bastard could not inherit the throne. Only recently has this become accepted

Erm, in Islam it is haraam for men to skank about. The sin is the same for both.:comeon: So why are you blaming just women? :kodaksmiley:

You're stupidity strikes again.

I'm not denying that an illegitimate child should be attributed to its mother. But it is crazy how you only seem to think that women are to blame, when our deen teaches us that zina is a despicable sin for both men and women.

@Samaalic Era and @TekNiKo

You guys are trash and waasaq.

By all means, you can say that the child should be attributed to the mother, but why blame only the mother?

So you call the mother and , yet you have nothing to say about the biological father? Men like you give Islam a bad image.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era and @TekNiKo

You guys are trash and waasaq.

By all means, you can say that the child should be attributed to the mother, but why blame only the mother?

So you call the mother ***** and , yet you have nothing to say about the biological father? Men like you give Islam a bad image.
I never once said the guy is exempt from zina. He is a zani and should be lashed and exiled. I only stated regarding the laws concerning a bastard

Lol why as i was younger than them as they forced me to just like how they kept me away from my seeds like i can't have any more if i wanted to

Crazy how some of you guys are quick to expose yourselves or joke about things like that, but scream 'Shaaaame' when it comes to women.

@Samaalic Era and @TekNiKo find it funny when guys talk about committing zina, but start talking about 'morals' when it comes to women.

sometimes you hit and you quit

:manny:

DNA test the bastard. Does a bastard have the same inheritance rights as a legitimate child?

Last edited:

Trending