My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

What is with this? Nobody on here knows anything about the mother but feel like they can make judgements on her. She screwed up when she was young but at least she’s taking some responsibility. Are you really trying to tell me that the spineless father is better than the mother? While the child’s mother would be there for her through thick and thin, the father is okay with some IG pics. Absolutely pathetic. He doesn’t get to save anyone when his life is in shambles.

A comparison can’t even be made between @astorecalledkmart and you. He’s miles and miles better than you. If anyone is a simp, it’s you. While @astorecalledkmart would hold himself accountable and do his best by the child, you would run and never look back. You’re a wimp that needs to grow the hell up. Get out of here with this garbage.
:camby:

JazakAllah khair walaal - you're one of my favourite people on here

Of course a female would defend a simp:chrisfreshhah:

And given your hatred for women, of course you would defend a khaniis like Ibrahim

I already told you yesterday that you have no intelligent points to discuss. Seeing as how you failed, now you're trying to pick fights with girls. You're a keyboard warrior with bad teeth and no life. Go get a gym membership and do something semi-productive with your dead-end life. You're free to keep posting about me, but I'm not going to bother replying to an oversized langaab cockroach with three chins and no hope of ever amounting to anything

Of course a female would defend a simp:chrisfreshhah:

I can’t believe a halfwit is trying to tell me shit. You wouldn’t even be willing to support your child. You’re reckless, thoughtless, and overall a pathetic excuse of a man. Stop trying to corrupt the fellow Abdis. What a joke!
:pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And given your hatred for women, of course you would defend a khaniis like Ibrahim

I already told you yesterday that you have no intelligent points to discuss. Seeing as how you failed, now you're trying to pick fights with girls. You're a keyboard warrior with bad teeth and no life. Go get a gym membership and do something semi-productive with your dead-end life. You're free to keep posting about me, but I'm not going to bother replying to an oversized langaab cockroach with three chins and no hope of ever amounting to anything
Okay virgin simp boy:deadpeter:

Keep hunting for es11l:deadosama:

What is with this? Nobody on here knows anything about the mother but feel like they can make judgements on her. She screwed up when she was young but at least she’s taking some responsibility. Are you really trying to tell me that the spineless father is better than the mother? While the child’s mother would be there for her through thick and thin, the father is okay with some IG pics. Absolutely pathetic. He doesn’t get to save anyone when his life is in shambles.

A comparison can’t even be made between @astorecalledkmart and you. He’s miles and miles better than you. If anyone is a simp, it’s you. While @astorecalledkmart would hold himself accountable and do his best by the child, you would run and never look back. You’re a wimp that needs to grow the hell up. Get out of here with this garbage.
:camby:
Allah already cleared me of the responsibilities of the bastard. @astorecalledkmart would’ve known that a bastard has no haqq upon me in Islam. But you wouldn’t know that would u? I already told this simp that he uses the religion as a crutch to hide behind his simpness and his inadequacies.

You said you find trannies more attractive than women:idontlike:

What can I possibly say about you that you haven't already said about yourself, you langaab khaniis?

Your entire existence on this forum revolves around insulting women or trying to flirt with men auedibillah - your mother should have had an abortion

This is my final communication with you - you're jealous of the women on here because you're looking for male attention for yourself nacala Ilaahay ku dhac
:chrisfreshhah:
How can I take u seriously boy? You’re a nigga waryaa. Marry her kulaha? Nigga there is something wrong with you.
Lol even the girls disagreed with u.
Bastards are named after the mother. They don’t even take the father’s qabil.You idiot.
:noneck:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
What’s up with some of you Somalis bringing up religion in every discussion. Can’t you have conversations in a civilized way.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
He had a one night stand when he was eighteen years old and found out the chick he slept with gave birth to a girl. He periodically checks how his daughter is doing by scrolling on IG but doesn’t want to enter her life. This was my friends routine for a few years as he worked to better himself until he messed up one day by commenting under a IG post of hers with his full name. She dmed him the next morning and is blackmailing him by asking him to undo the wrong he did to her and to wife her. If he refuses she swore she would go public in the community about the father of the kid and my friend’s family are uber-religious who will hate to have their reputation smeared but what makes this fucked up is that my friend’s family already found him a girl. Everything he was running away from came back to hit him like a truck and I just ended a phone call where he was distraught, crying, and can’t even eat.

This is my best friend from my childhood we grew up in the same public housing complex how do I help him? He already has nightmares of the local habaryars gossiping” Alla inanka wuu zineystay markaas nah cuniga ayuu dhilada ku dayacay” and he tells me he hears variation of those words in his head on repeat
Guys don’t ruin their family reputation by knocking up s. He’s distraught because he’s worried about paying 18 years of child support.

The man has committed a sin and should be lashed 80 times that is all. Nevertheless,He doesnt have to support a product of zina, nor can he claim it. DNA is a recent modern innovation that changes nothing,

Soomaalida waxay ku maahmaahdeen "wacel asxaan maleh".

@TekNiKo

The guy who couldn’t keep his gus in his pants gets the least punishment and is rewarded for not being responsible for his action to provide for that child. Meanwhile, an innocent child is punished more severely because he was labelled a bastard by “God” and told followers to consider him a “filth”. No wonder then, men are promised to shag slave girls, 4 Muslim wives and 73 “virgins” in “heaven”. Cambar bonanza religion, which man would hate a shariah law like this? It is indicative of how men were treated as masters during the medieval period. I bet the Vikings had similar laws at that era, but their progenies have moved to an enlightened and civilised laws and that is why millions of Muslims are fleeing to the Nordic/Scandinavian countries as a testament to their superior laws than the medieval laws they are fleeing from.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

The guy who couldn’t keep his gus in his pants gets the least punishment and is rewarded for not being responsible for his action to provide for that child. Meanwhile, an innocent child is punished more severely because he was labelled a bastard by “God” and told followers to consider him a “filth”. No wonder then, men are promised to shag slave girls, 4 Muslim wives and 73 “virgins” in “heaven”. Cambar bonanza religion, which man would hate a shariah law like this? It is indicative of how men were treated as masters during the medieval period. I bet the Vikings had similar laws at that era, but their progenies have moved to an enlightened and civilised laws and that is why millions of Muslims are fleeing to the Nordic/Scandinavian countries as a testament to their superior laws than the medieval laws they are fleeing from.
Apostate boy, stick to Austrailia than. Ww love shariah.

@TekNiKo

The guy who couldn’t keep his gus in his pants gets the least punishment and is rewarded for not being responsible for his action to provide for that child. Meanwhile, an innocent child is labelled a bastard by “God” and told followers to consider the child a “filth”. No wonder then, men are promised to shag slave girls, 4 Muslim wives and 73 “virgins” in “heaven”. Cambar bonanza religion, which man would hate a shariah law like this? It is indicative of how men were treated as masters during the medieval period. I bet the Vikings had similar laws at that era and have moved to an enlightened and civilised laws and that is why millions of Muslims are fleeing to the Nordic/Scandinavia’s countries is a testament to their superior laws than medieval laws they are fleeing from.

Islam is a religion designed by men for men. It’s a haven for them. I shouldn’t even be surprised by OP’s friend’s behavior.

Islam is a religion designed by men for men. It’s a haven for them. I shouldn’t even be surprised by OP’s friend’s behavior.

@Furioso

I wouldn’t have a problem with Muslims like @Lum enjoying all the male privileges, but a Somali who worships qabiil, who said here that he will not blink an eye if his clan kills and rapes children and women to win against his tribal enemies, what sort of shariah is @TekNiKo talking about? Maybe it is a clan law practiced where he comes from in Galgaduud.

He’s a gaal in the closet and that’s why he rated my post with love. He just wanted to expose Islam and let the ammunition in front of me.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Furioso

I wouldn’t have a problem with Muslims like @Lum enjoying all the male privileges, but a Somali who worships qabiil, who said here that he will not blink an eye if his clan kills and rapes children and women to win against his tribal enemies, what sort of shariah is @TekNiKo talking about? Maybe it is a clan culture where he comes from in Galgaduud.
Hey Islam is perfect and is against tribalism. Kale saar muslims and Islam, I am by far a bad muslim I admit but I will take being a bad muslim with eeman over rejecting the truth anyday. The worst mass murdering rapist Muslim has a better chance with God than a kaafir like you.

Hey Islam is perfect and is against tribalism. Kale saar muslims and Islam, I am by far a bad muslim I admit but I will take being a bad muslim with eeman over rejecting the truth anyday. The worst mass murdering rapist Muslim has a better chance with God than a kaafir like you.

Islam is perfect only for men. It’s in my worst interests as a woman. I don’t believe in your God and could care less about whether I stand a chance with him. It’s mindblowing that Islam prefers murderers that believe to kind-hearted people that don’t. How could I ever believe in such a religion?

Last edited:
Islam is perfect only for men. It’s probably in my worst interests as a woman. I don’t believe in your God and could care less about whether I stand a chance with him. It’s mindblowing that Islam prefers murderers that believe to kind-hearted people that don’t. How could I ever believe in such a religion?
Walaal I don’t understand why you’re tying down the actions of human beings to the creator.
Those kindhearted people, who created them?
Isn’t the one who gave them and us life deserving to be worshipped and obeyed to our best of abilities.
And you make it sound so easy, no one is guaranteed that they’ll die as believers.
FYI those who didn’t get the chance to receive the message of Islam in this world, they will be tested in the hereafter.

Great you admitted you're a bad Muslim, we all have our flaws and such, i'm nowhere near perfect. However, why do men like you spend every waking moment hating and disrespecting women who make mistakes when you are just as bad, if not worse? You expect to be forgiven and for people not to bring up your personal life, yet dehumanise women in the process.

If you cared about morals or the deen you would judge yourself and other men with that very same standards. Its obvious for everyone to see that this doesn't come from a place of being conservative.

Islam is perfect only for men. It’s in my worst interests as a woman. I don’t believe in your God and could care less about whether I stand a chance with him. It’s mindblowing that Islam prefers murderers that believe to kind-hearted people that don’t. How could I ever believe in such a religion?
You clearly know nothing about Islam. Talk to your local sheikh or a qualified Scholar to give you the answers you want.

In Islam, women are honoured and respected by God. Islam is the best religion when it comes to women's rights.

You clearly know nothing about Islam. Talk to your local sheikh or a qualified Scholar to give you the answers you want.

In Islam, women are honoured and respected by God. Islam is the best religion when it comes to women's rights.

@Ayubi

Do you agree with what @TekNiKo said about what Islam says children “born out of wedlock’? Why is the innocent child considered as a nobody, a bastard and a “filth” who doesn’t deserve to carry his father’s name? Given that you guys claim that Allah is all knowing and everything to happen every individual is qadr and pre-determined that’s written in Loox Maxfuud, why did he put children in this predicament? Is it just to condemn them?