My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

Why? His daughter needs his guidance. Why would he abandon her? She needs her dad specially considering the culture shes in. Maybe Allah will forgive him if takes care of his responsibly from now onward.
Clearly he is a coward who only cares about what people think of his image instead of fixing the wrong he made which he will have to answer for one day plus he can marry both girls at once

He shouldn’t marry her if he doesn’t love her. The child alone cannot sustain the relationship. An unhappy marriage is not the solution to anything.
He liked her enough to sleep with her. Why wouldn't he like her now that she has his child? I swear men are confusing. Is not always about love. Sometimes its whats best for your kids unless there are other things going on he can try to see if he can work it out with her. Who knows maybe she doesn't want to marry him Either anyway he needs to be in his daughters life and expose her as much of islam as he can.

Tukraq

VIP
since your so worried help your pal and his ex out and be a step daddy
daddyshome.jpg

He liked her enough to sleep with her. Why wouldn't he like her now that she has his child? I swear men are confusing. Is not always about love. Sometimes its whats best for your kids unless there are other things going on he can try to see if he can work it out with her. Who knows maybe she doesn't want to marry him Either anyway he needs to be in his daughters life and expose her as much of islam as he can.
Imagine the sin he will collect just because his kid leaves the deen

My friend’s family arranged with him a smart girl with a good education and reputation, and both of them hit it off and he’s in love with her while his ex is promiscuous, lives in the bad area, and he doesn’t want to support a girl who sleeps around just to support his baby girl. He doesn’t want his past to chain him and he wants to come clean with the girl he’s about to marry about his dilemma
Are they both Somali? And your friend doesn't deserve that type of girl. She deserves better.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're heartless and this isnt about islam but about personal responsibility genetic offspring.
Dh!lo wax dhashay maxa ka galay? She is the one who spread her legs. How does he even know its his? Maybe another man also inserted his seed and she is trying to trick him! Ileen wa dh!lo?

Bohol

VIP
Is there any evidence that the daughter is his? cause women who open their legs before marriage tend to sleep around.

This reminds me of when i used to pressure girls into giving in to my desires

Dh!lo wax dhashay maxa ka galay? She is the one who spread her legs. How does he even know its his? Maybe another man also inserted his seed and she is trying to trick him! Ileen wa dh!lo?
Did she rape him or what? ''She is the one who spread her legs'' kulaha, is he not the one who 'opened her legs' and inseminated her? She didn't clone herself it takes two to have a baby.
He can easily take a DNA test to prove if it's his since you're right she could have had another sexual encounter at the time but I'm sure the lady knows who the father is. If you think it's fair that only she suffers and becomes a single mother whilst he should live his life and forget about his biological daughter then you have no shame or decency

He needs to do dna test. And if he is the dad then he needs to man up. Your friend sound like muna Adam. God knows what he did, so why is he so worried about his and his family standing in society so much. Reminds me of the first fatal I got to know in uk as an innocent 19 year old. He said this black girl came to him and said she is carrying his kid. He said if you ever come that nonsense to me I will kill you so get lost. I was like woow what if that’s your kid, he said Fock her she is a hoe. At the time I couldn’t understand how unbothered he was knowing he could have a kid

If a white man screams Abdi in a Somali coffee shop, 8 out of 10 Somali male customers will sprint out from the place not looking back because they would think the former wife has snitched on them for child support. Do you think that he and thousands others who impregnated women on one night stands would care about an offspring?

If a white man screams Abdi in a Somali coffee shop, 8 out of 10 Somali customers will sprint out from the place not looking back because they would think the former wife has snitched on them for child support. Do you think that he and thousands others who impregnated women on one night stands would care about an offspring?

8/10 Somalis in a coffee shop has impregnated women and running from it? @Knowles come and get your boy, he’s under the influence again

8/10 Somalis in a coffee shop has impregnated women and running from it? @Knowles come and get your boy, he’s under the influence again

@Jaydaan

We know who’s under the influence. Since there’s a higher rate of divorces among the community and these deadbeat dads hang in Somali coffee shops for fadhi ku dirrir, it’s no surprise that they will flee by the sight of a white man calling for their name. Let’s keep insults out of our discussion.

@Jaydaan

We know who’s under the influence. Since there’s a higher rate of divorces among the community and these deadbeat dads hang in Somali coffee shops for fadhi ku dirrir, it’s no surprise that they will flee by the sight of a white man calling for their name. Let’s keep insults out of our discussion.
Abti only you hold white man so high. Ain’t no one fleeing from anything. A Somali man who don’t care don’t care. This shows me you are just like @VixR knows feck all about Somalis or know any

Abti only you hold white man so high. Ain’t no one fleeing from anything. A Somali man who don’t care don’t care. This shows me you are just like @VixR knows feck all about Somalis or know any

@Jaydaan

Yeah, we don’t know anything about the Somalis and we invented higher rates of divorces, deadbeat dads and etc. Go and sing kumbaya with your Somali “pride” team.