My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

Islamically, that child is not his and she can not have his name nor inherit him and has no responsibility on her.
A bastard takes her mother's lineage and is her sole responsibility.

This is a punishment of zina on both parties

I could care less whether the child is Islamically his. The child is biologically his and that's all that's needed. It's not the mother's sole responsibility. It takes two to conceive a child. Let the court of law decide. If he refuses to pay child support which is the absolute minimum he can do, she better sue him.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I could care less whether the child is Islamically his. The child is biologically his and that's all that's needed. It's not the mother's sole responsibility. It takes two to conceive a child. Let the court of law decide. If he refuses to pay child support which is the absolute minimum he can do, she better sue him.
So you follow your own law while disregarding the law of Allah swt.

The child can not inherit him and vice versa and when he grows old, that child has no responsibility to take care of him.

We are Muslims

So you follow your own law while disregarding the law of Allah swt.

The child can not inherit him and vice versa and when he grows old, that child has no responsibility to take care of him.

We are Muslims

He doesn't just get to run off on his kid. Why can't you get Islam out of your mouth? Smh, this is the reason why we have so many single mothers in the Somali community. People like you make this shit seem okay.

Islamically, that child is not his and she can not have his name nor inherit him and has no responsibility on her.
A bastard takes her mother's lineage and is her sole responsibility.

This is a punishment of zina on both parties

@Samaalic Era

Is that why Christians call Jesus the “Son of God”?

If the child is carrying his DNA and he consented to sleep with her, it’s his child and he’s responsible to pay child support and the Law doesn’t care about 1500 year old primitive laws.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Luciddreamer

What happens to the “jewels? I feel that it improved my sex drive and sexual performance. Try mate.

Im blessed with very high libido myself and i take ashwaganda so im good in that department.
Its just i dont like compromising myself to the unnecessary pain and operation around my precious
groin area that gives my life the biggest pleasure and happiness. In short don't fix what ain't broken and never risk your king in battle.

Last edited:
Im blessed with very high libido myself and i take ashwaganda so im good in that department.
Its just i dont like compromising myself to the unnecessary pain and operation around my precarious groin area that gives my life the biggest pleasure and happiness. In short don't fix what ain't broken and never risk your king in battle.

@Luciddreamer

I know of two procedures (there could be more now) and the one I got was painless because it didn’t require an incision or my skin to be cut like the other one. Discomfort, a little bit like when they numbed the testis, but no pain. It was all for an insurance not to have kids, it was very worthwhile for me doing it.

Tukraq

VIP
@Luciddreamer

I know of two procedures (there could be more now) and the one I got was painless because it didn’t require an incision or my skin to be cut like the other one. Discomfort, a little bit like when they numbed the testis, but no pain. It was all for an insurance not to have kids, it was very worthwhile for me doing it.
Having kids is a good thing

"it was one night ting, nothing more than one night ting, and it changed my life and I dont want to get married to that chick.... I don't want a wife. "

Trending

Latest posts