My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Hey Islam is perfect and is against tribalism. Kale saar muslims and Islam, I am by far a bad muslim I admit but I will take being a bad muslim with eeman over rejecting the truth anyday. The worst mass murdering rapist Muslim has a better chance with God than a kaafir like you.
Islam is indeed perfect.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Furioso

I wouldn’t have a problem with Muslims like @Lum enjoying all the male privileges, but a Somali who worships qabiil, who said here that he will not blink an eye if his clan kills and rapes children and women to win against his tribal enemies, what sort of shariah is @TekNiKo talking about? Maybe it is a clan law practiced where he comes from in Galgaduud.

He’s a gaal in the closet and that’s why he rated my post with love. He just wanted to expose Islam and let the ammunition in front of me.
Islam is perfect, and the only true religion for all of mankind.

Islam is perfect, and the only true religion for all of mankind.

@Lum

I know. All the followers of every religion do claim their religion to be perfect. I have no qualm with it, but when a grown up man impregnates a woman and conceives a child with her, he has a responsibility to financially support that child and that child isn’t a filthy bastard, but an innocent child who didn’t ask to be born without a father. Any religion that claims that child to be a bastard and not worthy to carry his father’s name and exonerates that man isn’t perfect, but it is a relic of a feudal society. Perfect for you. I get it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Lum

I know. All the followers of every religion do claim their religion to be perfect. I have no qualm with it, but when a grown up man impregnates a woman and conceives a child with her, he has a responsibility to financially support that child and that child isn’t a filthy bastard, but an innocent child who didn’t ask to be born without a father. Any religion that claims that child to be a bastard and not worthy to carry his father’s name and exonerates that man isn’t perfect, but it is a relic of a feudal society. Perfect for you. I get it.
If bastards were normalized like you want, no one would know their real father. Sancitity of marriage is sacrosanct, otherwise their would be no importance on nasabiyyah.

If bastards were normalized like you want, no one would know their real father. Sancitity of marriage is sacrosanct, otherwise their would be no importance on nasabiyyah.

@TekNiKo

I do understand why it was discouraged in that era, but it’s irrelevant to modern day. I have seen so many loving couples who aren’t married but are in a strong life commitments and give their children the best care, love and opportunities. Compare them to our community with higher rates of family dysfunction and divorces. Marriage doesn’t mean a better outcome.

It was God’s plan that child to become a fatherless child, or am I wrong? Why punish that child?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo

I do understand why it was discouraged in that era, but it’s irrelevant to modern day. I have seen so many loving couples who aren’t married but are in a strong life commitments and give their children the best care, love and opportunities. Compare them to our community with higher rates of family dysfunction and divorces. Marriage doesn’t mean a better outcome.

It was God’s plan that child to become a fatherless child, or am I wrong? Why punish that child?

So your claiming wada noolasho or common law fornification is better than an actual marriage in modern day:mindblown:

Just look at the AA community 70% of children are born out of wedlock and its a disaster just look at Chicago.

Stop using God as an excuse, it was humans who committed the egregious sin not God. Freewill exists for a reaaon. The mother should raise the child and its maternal family. We cannot reward prosmicuity.

So your claiming wada noolasho or common law fornification is better than an actual marriage in modern day:mindblown:

Just look at the AA community 70% of children are born out of wedlock and its a disaster just look at Chicago.

Stop using God as an excuse, it was humans who committed the egregious sin not God. Freewill exists for a reaaon. The mother should raise the child and its maternal family. We cannot reward prosmicuity.

@TekNiKo

I don't live in America and I'm not naïve to believe that many who aren't married raise children the proper way. That is not the point here. The point is, if god plans everything, why does he punish children to be born only to legislate to be treated badly, when their parents aren't married?

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
What is with this? Nobody on here knows anything about the mother but feel like they can make judgements on her. She screwed up when she was young but at least she’s taking some responsibility. Are you really trying to tell me that the spineless father is better than the mother? While the child’s mother would be there for her through thick and thin, the father is okay with some IG pics. Absolutely pathetic. He doesn’t get to save anyone when his life is in shambles.

A comparison can’t even be made between @astorecalledkmart and you. He’s miles and miles better than you. If anyone is a simp, it’s you. While @astorecalledkmart would hold himself accountable and do his best by the child, you would run and never look back. You’re a wimp that needs to grow the hell up. Get out of here with this garbage.
:camby:
Stop being so sensitive when did I place all the blame on the mother? :gucciwhat: She was irresponsible for what she did but he was even worse for running away from the situation, it takes two to tango, so they both made a mistake but he didn’t have the balls to even raise his child, which is pathetic :nahgirl:no one is taking that idiots side, it’s frankly insulting that you think I’d take his side

In Islam, everyone has a father and the child is attributed to the man who fathers the child. Nowadays it is even easier to establish the lineage through DNA in case of a dispute. So, the guy the OP mentioned if proven the child is his must take responsibility. He doesn't need to get married to the child's mother. He only needs to take responsibility for the child because the child would be his once DNA connects them for proof.

The Scholars who have this view that an illegitimate child can be attributed to the their father are:

‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, Sulaymaan ibn Yasaar, al-Hasan al-Basri, Ibn Sireen, Ibraaheem an-Nakha‘i, and Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh, as was narrated from them by Ibn Qudaamah in al-Mughni (9/123) "

"This view was favoured by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) and his student Ibn al-Qayyim."

Islam a religion that came about during----------witb

---they should apply on somalis
In Islam, everyone has a father and the child is attributed to the man who fathers the child. Nowadays it is even easier to establish the lineage through DNA in case of a dispute. So, the guy the OP mentioned if proven the child is his must take responsibility. He doesn't need to get married to the child's mother. He only needs to take responsibility for the child because the child would be his once DNA connects them for proof.

The Scholars who have this view that an illegitimate child can be attributed to the their father are:

‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, Sulaymaan ibn Yasaar, al-Hasan al-Basri, Ibn Sireen, Ibraaheem an-Nakha‘i, and Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh, as was narrated from them by Ibn Qudaamah in al-Mughni (9/123) "

"This view was favoured by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) and his student Ibn al-Qayyim."

@ZakWantsToPlay

Sorry bro---is it islam or your voice?

the salafi website has been recommended here being not them part of it--- like you did with the wahabi guy ---who died in jail 1300 years ago--he was an ashabaaab leader the sort of people I hate as a somali
----

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You said his ex was for the streets so the little girl might not even be his.:manny:

Have you asked if he wanted to visit uncle Maury?? Don’t think he’d wanna go that route cause his ceeb will triple :russ:

Imagine the headlines

Kusoo dhawada bbc.

Warka maanta naga soo gaaraya magalada... reer waadado ah yarkood baa show ga Maury ka qeyb galey markuu arkey Instagram post naag bari hore u ku aasey ay tiri ninyow inanta dhaley abaheed ba tahey. :pachah1:

@ZakWantsToPlay

the salafi website has been recommended here being not them part of it--- like you did with the wahabi guy ---who died in jail 1300 years ago--he was an ashabaaab leader the sort of people I hate as a somali
----

It is actually from that website and this illegitimate child issue has several pages on there in different forms. They always gave two opinions in most of the replies. I quoted the one of the majority and in line with common sense.

There are also different rulings like when a married woman has a child in wedlock but with another man who is not her husband.

Last edited:
@TekNiKo

I don't live in America and I'm not naïve to believe that many who aren't married raise children the proper way. That is not the point here. The point is, if god plans everything, why does he punish children to be born only to legislate to be treated badly, when their parents aren't married?

@TekNiKo picks and chooses at times. I remember when he kept on qashining my post because the majority of Islamic scholars believe that if a married woman cheats and has a child with another man, the child is attributed to her husband. He seemed furious, despite that being the traditional view of islamic scholars who derived that view from a sahih hadith.

There are differences of opinions it seems when it comes to an unborn child born to an unmarried mother. @ZakWantsToPlay can you post the link please?

@TekNiKo picks and chooses at times. I remember when he kept on qashining my post because the majority of Islamic scholars believe that if a married woman cheats and has a child with another man, the child is attributed to her husband. He seemed furious, despite that being the traditional view of islamic scholars who derived that view from a sahih hadith.

There are differences of opinions it seems when it comes to an unborn child born to an unmarried mother. @ZakWantsToPlay can you post the link please?

Here. I posted the second opinion which is the correct one.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/230...alling-an-illegitimate-child-after-the-father

@ZakWantsToPlay

----

www.islamqa.com is a useful tool saxib. There is propaganda for the Saudis and their leader there. Muslims according to the website and comments from their favorite scholars are required to follow and praise him.

I take what I need from there that I know is free from their personal agenda. I also leave at there what contradicts Islam like Arab supremacy they tout on there as legitimate.

Also, did you know the man you label as Wahhabi never met the man named AbdulWahaab whose name is used as label for people?

Ibnu Taymiyah lived 1263-13th century, Abdiwahab was a 17th century Saudi Sheekh. The jail sentence was due to a book he wrote 16 years prior to his arrest by the Sultan.

You can read the history yourself if you are interested in truth or facts. Or you can keep repeating what you heard from others as facts and run with it(which contradicts your claim of being a facts man and an atheist).

I don't judge anyone based on what people tell me, I go find out the facts for myself then make my own judgement.

I am too proud to tow anyone's line and be a sheep. I read the devil's book if I have to in order to find facts. Didn't go to school for nuttin breh.

Don't be taking cheap shots when things don't go your way like you did with Alshabaab comments.

Last edited: