My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

Youre just proving his point lol
Hiding from child support is not a Somali thing. A lot of Somalis don’t claim bastards. To run you have to claim it. You think 8/10 in your local Somali makhaayad shad illegitimate kids? You won’t find that even in Madow places come on now. They always take a point and make up huge exaggeration and when you call them out their defenders is yeah lets pretend it doesn’t exist

Dh!lo wax dhashay maxa ka galay? She is the one who spread her legs. How does he even know its his? Maybe another man also inserted his seed and she is trying to trick him! Ileen wa dh!lo?
You are really hateful towards considering your comments and other threats. You are exactly every womans worst night mare. May Allah protect who ever you end up with. I honestly feel sorry for her. Wasaaq. Uuf!

That’s what they believe, these children are born out of wedlock, therefore it isn’t the responsibility of those who impregnated their mothers. A Society where many many men fail the children they conceived in marriages and then abandoned them to their single mothers couldn’t understand the concept of responsibility. Too many deadbeat dads. Let the divorcee woman fend for herself like in Somalia. She’s luckier in the West, there’s welfare. That’s the consensus.

He liked her enough to sleep with her. Why wouldn't he like her now that she has his child? I swear men are confusing. Is not always about love. Sometimes its whats best for your kids unless there are other things going on he can try to see if he can work it out with her. Who knows maybe she doesn't want to marry him Either anyway he needs to be in his daughters life and expose her as much of islam as he can.

I agree that he needs to be in his daughter’s life and take care of her. It was a one night stand OP’s friend had a long time ago. Do you really think it was love he felt when he slept with her? If it doesn’t make him happy, I don’t think that would be the best for the kid. It would be better to have amicable seperated parents rather than ones that fight all the time.

Is there any evidence that the daughter is his? cause women who open their legs before marriage tend to sleep around.

He knows that the child is his. He’s been checking up periodically on the mother’s social media to see pictures of the child. If the child looks like him and was born a year after they slept together, the child is probably his. I doubt he would be jumping to conclusions and be this stressed if he wasn’t sure the child was his.

Islamically its not his kid and he owes no child support, bastard child, must take mothers name.

The child is his and he needs to own up and take some responsibility. If he wants to be a coward, that’s his choice. The least he can do is pay child support. If he refuses to do that, she needs to drag his name through the water and sue him to oblivion. It’s disgusting of you to say that he shouldn’t even do the minimum.

I never had a one night stand as I’m in control of my cubeed and not the other way around. I also did a vasectomy because I don’t want to have children and therefore no room for a mishap. Don’t shag women, strap up or own up to your responsibility if you’ve a child. There are many Somali guys who bred children with non-Somali girlfriends and disappeared.

I agree that he needs to be in his daughter’s life and take care of her. It was a one night stand OP’s friend had a long time ago. Do you really think it was love he felt when he slept with her? If it doesn’t make him happy, I don’t think that would be the best for the kid. It would be better to have amicable seperated parents rather than ones that fight all the time.

He knows that the child is his. He’s been checking up periodically on the mother’s social media to see pictures of the child. If the child looks like him and was born a year after they slept together, the child is probably his. I doubt he would be jumping to conclusions and be this stressed if he wasn’t sure the child was his.

The child is his and he needs to own up and take some responsibility. If he wants to be a coward, that’s his choice. The least he can do is pay child support. If he refuses to do that, she needs to drag his name through the water and sue him to oblivion. It’s disgusting of you to say that he shouldn’t even do the minimum.
Once you haave a kid it is not so much about you anymore. I agree he can work it out without being married but if he can have sex with her i believe he can love her lol but thats just me. Not every marriage starts out with "love". He needs to do whats beat for his kids." Either way.

I never had a one night stand as I’m in control of my cubeed and not the other way around. I also did a vasectomy because I don’t want to have children and therefore no room for a mishap. Don’t shag women, strap up or own up to your responsibility if you’ve a child. There are many Somali guys who bred children with non-Somali girlfriends and disappeared.

It’s sad that there’s another story about the consequences of not using birth control. He set himself up.

upload_2019-11-28_16-13-48.jpeg

She’s been told, ‘I love you baby’ and when she gets pregnant, he is nowhere to be seen and flees to the next victim.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Every time i hear the word vasectomy all i can think of is this.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Is he dumb or dumb nigga dodged the bullet for years then randomly, decided to step backwards in the direction of the bullet getting hit by it (baby momma) and now is in critical condition in hospital (family reputation).

Low IQ moves he is fucked no cap

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
How can you accidentally comment on a ig post? :what: I understand liking it but commenting on it? :fantasia2::ulyin: Fake news :camby:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Islamically, that child is not his and she can not have his name nor inherit him and has no responsibility on her.
A bastard takes her mother's lineage and is her sole responsibility.

This is a punishment of zina on both parties

Tukraq

VIP
vasectomy has to be the most emasculated thing I've ever heard

Trending