My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

:mahubowtf: " Wariya, Abdio,.... you should have worn the condom what is hoyoo and abbo going to think after you impregnated a woman outside marriage".

:faysalwtf:"hiyay, Naag oo wass wassay iyo preganat nogtay ?"

Abdi's debut alburm "How am I going to tell hoyoo and abbo " coming out soon.

upload_2019-11-28_16-13-48-jpeg.83124

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Samaalic Era and @TekNiKo

You guys are trash and waasaq.

By all means, you can say that the child should be attributed to the mother, but why blame only the mother?

So you call the mother ***** and , yet you have nothing to say about the biological father? Men like you give Islam a bad image.

The man has committed a sin and should be lashed 80 times that is all. Nevertheless,He doesnt have to support a product of zina, nor can he claim it. DNA is a recent modern innovation that changes nothing,

Soomaalida waxay ku maahmaahdeen "wacel asxaan maleh".

Chill guys it was fake, I see an interesting farax and xalimo duo particularly fell for my bait:trumpsmirk:

Other than that, I’m disappointed at some of you old members, haaye I’ll leave the criticism with that.

The one or 2 who kept their cool throughout, Mashallah much respect :salute:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
This is what your friend should do:
come out clean and support his daughter financially, if he doesn’t do it now, it’ll get worse once he marries that girl
He should visit his daughter from time to time, and save her from turning out to be like her mother.
He needs to be a man and take responsibility for his actions, he’s already done something haraam, he shouldn’t continue doing haraam things like neglecting his daughter and lying to that other woman he’s suppose to marry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Chill guys it was fake, I see an interesting farax and xalimo duo particularly fell for my bait:trumpsmirk:

Other than that, I’m disappointed at some of you old members, haaye I’ll leave the criticism with that.

The one or 2 who kept their cool throughout, Mashallah much respect :salute:
I knew it was fake the minute you said my friend :hillarybiz::drakelaugh:

come out clean and support his daughter financially, if he doesn’t do it now, it’ll get worse once he marries that girl
He should visit his daughter from time to time, and save her from turning out to be like her mother.
He needs to be a man and take responsibility for his actions, he’s already done something haraam, he shouldn’t continue doing haraam things like neglecting his daughter and lying to that other woman he’s suppose to marry.

If that was one of us and our hoyoo and abbo found out they would kick us out let alone discovering that we were wass wassing a naag outside marriage. authbillah, illahy makano.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

If that was one of us and our hoyoo and abbo found out they would kick us out let alone discovering that we were wass wassing a naag outside marriage. authbillah, illahy makano.
Subxanallah I would never engage in zina, you have control over your own actions, once you do something haraam, Allah will expose you one day when you think your life is peaceful
But If that was me, I would be sent to my grave early :browtf:There’s nothing worse in our culture and religion than zina

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He had a one night stand when he was eighteen years old and found out the chick he slept with gave birth to a girl. He periodically checks how his daughter is doing by scrolling on IG but doesn’t want to enter her life. This was my friends routine for a few years as he worked to better himself until he messed up one day by commenting under a IG post of hers with his full name. She dmed him the next morning and is blackmailing him by asking him to undo the wrong he did to her and to wife her. If he refuses she swore she would go public in the community about the father of the kid and my friend’s family are uber-religious who will hate to have their reputation smeared but what makes this fucked up is that my friend’s family already found him a girl. Everything he was running away from came back to hit him like a truck and I just ended a phone call where he was distraught, crying, and can’t even eat.

This is my best friend from my childhood we grew up in the same public housing complex how do I help him? He already has nightmares of the local habaryars gossiping” Alla inanka wuu zineystay markaas nah cuniga ayuu dhilada ku dayacay” and he tells me he hears variation of those words in his head on repeat

JtrKbMWoEi.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Subxanallah I would never engage in zina, you have control over your own actions, once you do something haraam, Allah will expose you one day when you think your life is peaceful
But If that was me, I would be sent to my grave early :browtf:There’s nothing worse in our culture and religion than zina

Stealing? Abortion? Murder?

He needs to take responsibility for his actions. Think with your real head not the small one downstairs.

Did the mother tell him she was pregnant? Regardless, he needs to step up and be a man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u know how many farahs have not claimed their 'seeds' all over Minnesota? This is about the time when we will be seeing a lot of half cast bastard somalis showing up at you door and claiming their camel

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He escaped and this fucking moronic little waste of fucking sperm managed to get himself fucked again.

On one hand I feel sorry for the child for having parents like those on the other I hope he faces some sort of harsh consequence and loses his chance with the person he's setup with. Stupidity has no limits.

If he's the father, he needs to marry the mother of his child and assume his responsibility. He has sinned once - as long as he isn't caring for his child and is not married to her mother, his sin grows everyday

If he is a real Muslim, he knows what he has to do, irrespective of what the culture/community will say
Your posts disgust me. You’re the type of man to f*ck over niggas in court. Your simpness has no bounds.
:vqbuyv0:

What is with this? Nobody on here knows anything about the mother but feel like they can make judgements on her. She screwed up when she was young but at least she’s taking some responsibility. Are you really trying to tell me that the spineless father is better than the mother? While the child’s mother would be there for her through thick and thin, the father is okay with some IG pics. Absolutely pathetic. He doesn’t get to save anyone when his life is in shambles.

Your posts disgust me. You’re the type of man to f*ck over niggas in court. Your simpness has no bounds.

A comparison can’t even be made between @astorecalledkmart and you. He’s miles and miles better than you. If anyone is a simp, it’s you. While @astorecalledkmart would hold himself accountable and do his best by the child, you would run and never look back. You’re a wimp that needs to grow the hell up. Get out of here with this garbage.
:camby:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is with this? Nobody on here knows anything about the mother but feel like they can make judgements on her. She screwed up when she was young but at least she’s taking some responsibility. Are you really trying to tell me that the spineless father is better than the mother? While the child’s mother would be there for her through thick and thin, the father is okay with some IG pics. Absolutely pathetic. He doesn’t get to save anyone when his life is in shambles.

A comparison can’t even be made between @astorecalledkmart and you. He’s miles and miles better than you. If anyone is a simp, it’s you. While @astorecalledkmart would hold himself accountable and do his best by the child, you would run and never look back. You’re a wimp that needs to grow the hell up. Get out of here with this garbage.

Abaay calm down your tom boyishness is showing...people are watching..

giphy.gif

You said you find trannies more attractive than women:idontlike:

What can I possibly say about you that you haven't already said about yourself, you langaab khaniis?

Your entire existence on this forum revolves around insulting women or trying to flirt with men auedibillah - your mother should have had an abortion

This is my final communication with you - you're jealous of the women on here because you're looking for male attention for yourself nacala Ilaahay ku dhac

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Of course a female would defend a simp:chrisfreshhah: