Modern Habesha men are very feminine

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
This obsession with male features is starting to look suspect:damedamn:
Yeah the sudden obsession of Somali males and features is really worrying,makes me wonder what's going on with western somalis(must be the water that's starting to turn them fruity)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
@CaliTedesse,

I hate how they wear these big crosses in the West.

It's like they want to avoid being mistaken for Sudanese or Somali, kkkkk. Self-haters. I doubt they wear it for religious reasons.

It reminds me of Beta Israel/Falasha cucks in Israel who also frequently wear kippahs in order to not be confused for Sudanese and Eritrean refugees in Israel.

:dead:
Believe it or not some non somalis believe a persecuted Somali Christian community exists in somalia I saw this one right wing loser yapping on twitter about how Somali Muslims are persecuting the Somali Christians lol

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I thank Allah SWT for everything he gave me I can't believe men can even be so soft and insecure on a forum. Be yourself.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
every race have their ugliness bro, have you seen ours?

the 6'4, pelvic tilt having, 25 % body fat, uneven skin tone with bidaar, walking like a naag after a hate sex session.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
every race have their ugliness bro, have you seen ours?

the 6'4, pelvic tilt having, 25 % body fat, uneven skin tone with bidaar, walking like a naag after a hate sex session.
Bruh I know this the best have you seen my thread caadi iskadhig. Once a thread about Habeshi or others waa normal

Muji

VIP
They also have this goat face. It's hard to explain. With their dirty hairstyles greasy oily look. Dark cave eyes like Satan and miniature size body. One thing I do respect about them is most of the new refugees they tend to work, but they are smelly and their women don't want them ad the ones that do want them are smelly and greasy too.

Most Western born Habesha females get dominated by men of other ethnicities. They also take these men back home especially the Black ones and integrate them into Ethiopian society. Habesha men are one of most jileec men on earth and serious cucks. You have the occasional outlier of course *Apollo's voice*

Skinny dirty men whose women don’t want them. Sounds familiar...

u’re one the funniest posters on here. i remember your other thread on why Somali men are jileec :ftw9nwa: now its about habashi brothas .

Trending

Latest posts