Modern Habesha men are very feminine

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Making fun of other people is wrong, we should try to uplift each other and make friends with our neighboring countries :)

Making fun of other people is wrong, we should try to uplift each other and make friends with our neighboring countries :)

I bet when you get angry,

you turn into a raging beast Jiron...

tenor.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That is alright brother but once in a while a thread not about Somalis is good

CaliTedesse

VIP
Where tf do u get ur info from?? :russ::pachah1:

u pull the weirdest 'facts'.
Actually this is very true. Habesha on average do better in States than in Europe I can speak from experience. Most in States are economic migrants. Most in Europe waa gaajo refugees.

Actually this is very true. Habesha on average do better in States than in Europe I can speak from experience. Most in States are economic migrants. Most in Europe waa gaajo refugees.
The Eri community in Milan is affluent tho. Porta Venezia is theirs and they own all the shops. They're like Yahuudis. Axumite genes came in

Himyarite were Jews not Axumite but interesting didn't know that
Yh ik but I was referring to Axumites having Judaism as their religion before they converted.
And yh Eris and Ethios are living really well. I saw the community when I went to Milan this Summer. They've done well for themselves. idk much about how they did it but it looks like they have links with Eri officials in Eritrea from what I hear.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yh ik but I was referring to Axumites having Judaism as their religion before they converted.
And yh Eris and Ethios are living really well. I saw the community when I went to Milan this Summer. They've done well for themselves. idk much about how they did it but it looks like they have links with Eri officials in Eritrea from what I hear.
Nice but it's normal they were Italian futo. But recent ones are gaajo

Trending

Latest posts