Modern Habesha men are very feminine

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They also have this goat face. It's hard to explain. With their dirty hairstyles greasy oily look. Dark cave eyes like Satan and miniature size body. One thing I do respect about them is most of the new refugees they tend to work, but they are smelly and their women don't want them ad the ones that do want them are smelly and greasy too.

Most Western born Habesha females get dominated by men of other ethnicities. They also take these men back home especially the Black ones and integrate them into Ethiopian society. Habesha men are one of most jileec men on earth and serious cucks. You have the occasional outlier of course *Apollo's voice*

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Very jilec indeed but somalis shouldn't really be talking cause unlike us soomaal they tend to eat canjelo iyo shaah with excess sonkor every morning(very jilec lifestyle).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They also have this goat face. It's hard to explain. With their dirty hairstyles greasy oily look. Dark cave eyes like Satan and miniature size body. One thing I do respect about them is most of the new refugees they tend to work, but they are smelly and their women don't want them ad the ones that do want them are smelly and greasy too.

Most Western born Habesha females get dominated by men of other ethnicities. They also take these men back home especially the Black ones and integrate them into Ethiopian society. Habesha men are one of most jileec men on earth and serious cucks. You have the occasional outlier of course *Apollo's voice*

@Gambar I think u r losing it huuno :)

CaliTedesse

VIP
Very jilec indeed but somalis shouldn't really be talking cause unlike us soomaal they tend to eat canjelo iyo shaah with excess sonkor every morning(very jilec lifestyle).
The Habesha male is 1,70 m at best and darkskin while on internet try to portray themselves as lightskin. Small hand and thin forearms, with flabby upper arms, their hair varies from very hard hair to goat hair very soft, messy, greasy and ugly.

They lack the funds and financial support to mostly get their teeth fixed, bucktooth waa their motto. Very huge bug eyes that expose a Asian ancestor that raped their female ancestor.

They also show more affinity to other Sub Saharan Bantu groups in general than the Somali species, which I find odd to be honest.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
The Habesha male is 1,70 m at best and darkskin while on internet try to portray themselves as lightskin. Small hand and thin forearms, with flabby upper arms, their hair varies from very hard hair to goat hair very soft, messy, greasy and ugly.

They lack the funds and financial support to mostly get their teeth fixed, bucktooth waa their motto. Very huge bug eyes that expose a Asian ancestor that raped their female ancestor.

They also show more affinity to other Sub Saharan Bantu groups in general than the Somali species, which I find odd to be honest.
This guy actually did a whole analysis on them :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::damn:

You got a point though:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
@CaliTedesse,

I hate how they wear these big crosses in the West.

It's like they want to avoid being mistaken for Sudanese or Somali, kkkkk. Self-haters. I doubt they wear it for religious reasons.

It reminds me of Beta Israel/Falasha cucks in Israel who also frequently wear kippahs in order to not be confused for Sudanese and Eritrean refugees in Israel.

:dead:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse,

It's like they want to avoid being mistaken for Sudanese or Somali, kkkkk. Self-haters. I doubt they wear it for religious reasons.

It reminds me of Beta Israel/Falasha cucks in Israel who also frequently wear kippahs in order to not be confused for Sudanese and Eritrean refugees in Israel.

I never thought about it that way but that is a good reason why they wear it those dirty skunks. They always have this weird smell to them I find them repulsive but act cool it's all identity politics to me. One started to jokingly act arrogant was bragging about how most newly arrived Eritreans work. Showed him Somali designer and entrepreneurs who accumulated millions and he got quiet quickly. They have this unpleasant look to them even if they dress good or are clean they still look unclean. It's hard.to.explain

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@CaliTedesse,

You make a great point. Ive met a tonne of Bantu African Christians, and hardly come across one, wearing crucifix necklaces.

One of the smartest guys I met in my line of work (not many Somalis in my field) was an Ethiopian Amhara. The guy got like 720 plus or something on his GMAT.

Apollo

VIP
One of the smartest guys I met in my line of work (not many Somalis in my field) was an Ethiopian Amhara. The guy got like 720 plus or something on his GMAT.

Habeshas in America are much smarter than the ones in Europe (selective vs refugee based migration).

CaliTedesse

VIP
@TekNiKo Sxb aren't you the one who put Arab Arab males on your profile pictures,you are not the one to talk.

Midakale you're on the internet stop being so insecure. Be yourself. Stop worrying about what others think.